What's new

RPG RPG Maker [月の水企画 / Tsukinomizu Project] リリィナイト・サーガ~少女騎士と魔触の紋章~ / Lily Knight Saga (RE123426, RJ123426)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lilyknight Saga

He posted some uncensored vag some pages back from his latest entry. What a rebel. The rest is all censored though.

Oh and to see some art that you may miss if you're just scrolling through his blog, you need to open each entry up on its own (Big link in the greenish header above each journal/entry). A lot of his posts on the lastest couple of pages have hidden art of some girls.
Well, technically it had censored clitoris.

The difficulties mainly affect your enemy's stats.
Easy also start out with extra items

Hard have higher chance of spawning tough enemies (rare/large) and I think instead of gold in treasure chests you get ingredients, or vice versa? (probably for either crafting weapons/armors and/or alchemy)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'v ' ROBOT MAID!

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

OH MY GOD YOU CAN GET HER IN YOUR PARTY O_O

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

O_O Another one I didn't expect to see again, more so as a possible party member
The black slime boss from Naedoko dungeon, now with more...'adult' look compare to her previous appearance.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'v ' that sample

Looks like you'll be stuck with one weapon type the whole game, which you get to choose during the start of the game.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\' '\ So for those lurking in anticipation, the author have announced that he plans to have a trial version ready mid September...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

:x the lack of others posting sadden me...

Well, a few new screen of the early part of the game + tutorial explanation

And the important part: Next update most likely will have demo version available :)

Hopefully after that I won't be the only one posting in this thread :x

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

:x the lack of others posting sadden me...

Well, a few new screen of the early part of the game + tutorial explanation

And the important part: Next update most likely will have demo version available :)

Hopefully after that I won't be the only one posting in this thread :x
Here's a post. I am quite excited about this, haven't seen such good artwork in late games.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, there's something that should get people posting when it happens. Though some threads do go oddly quiet, even when there is a demo (or a translated version) available, oddly.

As for this game though, cannot wait. Dungeon Chronicle and even moreso Lilim Union were excellent. I actually like Lilim Union the best of their games so far because of the increased focus on the main character at the expense of having so many, but I'm not opposed to something different.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Q'w 'Q Yay

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Early April 2014. xD
Yeah :x I edited that into the first post.

Still so far it's pretty similar to Ladyknight Saga (especially the amount of GRIND you may end up doing and that H scene are from events), although the more serious atmosphere get pushed aside for some more comedy.

From what I can understand (the point that I'm playing so far anyway
As before, looks like all the 4 games are set in the same universe, each set after the previous's timeline (with an early cameo that whoever cleared the previous game will recognize)

This time, you're playing as Est (no not the naked kneesock sword spirit) who was found inside a ruin in the prologue by one of the knight and then taken in.

Now you and your waifus (they ARE called heroine by the author, and this is LILYknight Saga so yeah) get yourself a massive hall for your squad, although as of the opening there's only the 3 of you (You with whatever weapon you chose, Sakura an axe-wielding tanky type, and Dorothy the mage-healer)
One day a princess and her knight shows up and decide you all should go outside once in a while. (then you have to scavenge the building for your starter weapon, some supplies, etc etc)
Then you murder some enemies who's totally outclassed by the princess and her knight (optional fight, but I recommend grinding here til your characters are lv 3, will get into that later)
Then after a slime fight (they only sit there regenerating) Est is cursed by a mysterious black orb inside the slime, at which point they recombine and escaped.

The next day, Est gain the ability to spawn tentacles out of her back, which Dorothy surmises the cause is from the black crystal's effect. So your first goal is to go murder that thing to get the crystal for further studies.

But the guild has blocked off the path because there's strong monster in the area, so you go to the guild, get yourself a 4th member (thief class) before returning to that area.

This is where I'm at right now ' 3' will continue playing later.

Anyway, here's basic system run down:
At the start of the game you have to choose a weapon type for Est to use, each with their own benefits/disadvantages and skills that can be unlocked (at the start I chose Axe, but probably will restart to something of a mageknight later, especially Anita type assuming the author didn't nerf her skills :x cheap MP cost for all-target elemental attack is powerful)

You can have 5 members in party at one time, in a formation of 3 front and 2 back character.
Your characters all have 3 'bars', HP, MP and TP
HP and MP should be obvious, TP is probably some of you seen before in other RPGMaker games, but basically it build up from combat (and most character's default defense skill is regen TP)

Now, at lv 3 you get a skill that spend 25 TP to heal someone, so with that skill you should be able to just auto-attack most enemies down, conserving Dorothy's MP (which can only be recover by item or sleep) for tougher enemies.

Well, the next time I post would probably be H-content list in the demo...

Also, the author mentioned this is not complete demo that he planned, there's some placeholder stuffs (certain music), so anyone who want a 'proper' demo, should wait for trial ver 2.00+

comradered

Reputation score

So I went and played the demo for a bit, managed to get some H-Scenes with the slime boss and an extra scene with the twin-drills mage. Once you get rid of the slime, I'm assuming that's the end of the demo for now? I looked everywhere for any new scenes to pop up, but never managed to get anything of note. I did get a lancer girl of some sort, but that's as far as I got.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there going to be a time limit system like the last game? That was really annoying because you can't whore yourself out as much as you want.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

doesn't seem to be a time limit.

also, don't pick daggers as a weapon, that was super hard. poison is a fine status effect, but the ability to actually do damage is more important.

although, i managed to beat a bossfight thats probably supposed to be hopeless (she oneshots 1 or 2 of your party per turn) by abusing revive items

If you try to use a revive item on someone who doesn't need it, but one of our other party members does, then it will go to them instead, like if you try and cast a healing spell on someone with full HP, so have one or two of your characters do that, and the rest abuse molotovs.

she still beats you anyway though, but its a cutscene.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So I went and played the demo for a bit, managed to get some H-Scenes with the slime boss and an extra scene with the twin-drills mage. Once you get rid of the slime, I'm assuming that's the end of the demo for now? I looked everywhere for any new scenes to pop up, but never managed to get anything of note. I did get a lancer girl of some sort, but that's as far as I got.
H 'scene' list in demo in no particular order (there's 12):
1. Losing to random enemies.

2. Losing to slime boss (boss losing scene usually is a game over, but when you beat them it'll drop an item to unlock that said in the gallery)

3. Losing to frog-thing-boss

4. After #1, go to the port city, talk to the hood guy at the south end of the harbor.

5. After #4, go to Pub and goes underground to talk to a girl there, then in the forest with slime boss go to the left path with giant hole.

6. Check random holes (the CG hint that higher corruption level will change the scene)

7. I forgot which guy it was, but one guy will flip your skirt.

8. In the port city, there's a house with green roof, talk to the woman on 2nd floor a few times.

9. In the sewer area, find a chest with purple swamp around it.

10-12 All share the condition that Est have to be horny (heart mark status effect)
10 Masturbate (no corruption, but highly increase the 2nd H status)
11 Sex with Sakura (you have to first find her in the bath area, she suggests that if you ever need to, you can come to her)
12 Sex with Dorothy

11 and 12 increases your corruption but reduce the 2nd H stat, you can also repeat the event (with shorter scene) for the same effect multiple times.
Is there going to be a time limit system like the last game? That was really annoying because you can't whore yourself out as much as you want.
There's no time limit in a 'month', but if you clear the primary quest for that particular month then it'll go to the next one and you'll end up missing any scene you didn't get (well, not sure if this one will have that restriction)

also, don't pick daggers as a weapon, that was super hard. poison is a fine status effect, but the ability to actually do damage is more important.

although, i managed to beat a bossfight thats probably supposed to be hopeless (she oneshots 1 or 2 of your party per turn) by abusing revive items
The conversation that come afterward did implies your loss if reading between the line, but literal text was mainly that your group was weak (which compare to her, is indeed weaker)
I mean, just because you 'won' doesn't mean you were stronger than her, she just gave you an edge by not using Elixir :p

On topic of weapon though, all of them are going to feel 'meh' until higher level.
Btw, when choosing weapon type it also show which companion use that same weapon. List from left to right (And their suggested position, midline probably means either option):
Mace - Frontline - Alicia (the princess's knight)
Axe - Frontline - Sakura
Gun - Backline
Gauntlet - Frontline
Greatsword - Frontline
Curse - Midline (it's a debuff class '. ')
Rapier - Midline - Marika (the princess)
Longsword - Frontline
Bow - Backline
Spear - Midline - MOBran
Staff - Backline - Dorothy
Knife - Frontline - Michelle

Note that different weapon type sometimes give you different starting equipment or defense skill so it's not only the weapon.
The choice page also list what that weapon class can gain (I recognize 'attack all' on thing like Great Sword and Longsword for example)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

H 'scene' list in demo in no particular order (there's 12):
1. Losing to random enemies.

2. Losing to slime boss (boss losing scene usually is a game over, but when you beat them it'll drop an item to unlock that said in the gallery)

3. Losing to frog-thing-boss

4. After #1, go to the port city, talk to the hood guy at the south end of the harbor.

5. After #4, go to Pub and goes underground to talk to a girl there, then in the forest with slime boss go to the left path with giant hole.

6. Check random holes (the CG hint that higher corruption level will change the scene) Cheated for 99, yes, there are three scenes that i can see.

7. I forgot which guy it was, but one guy will flip your skirt. (happens pretty often to be honest)

8. In the port city, there's a house with green roof, talk to the woman on 2nd floor a few times.

9. In the sewer area, find a chest with purple swamp around it. (two diffrent scenes here, depending on whether she's going commando or not, you can only enter the swamp once, but i think it unlocks both scenes in the gallary regardless)

10-12 All share the condition that Est have to be horny (heart mark status effect) huh, really? I din't notice that doing anything, pretty sure you just need hire Desire (second H stat) though the pink heart might raise that, i guess, I just locked it at max)
10 Masturbate (no corruption, but highly increase the 2nd H status)
11 Sex with Sakura (you have to first find her in the bath area, she suggests that if you ever need to, you can come to her)
12 Sex with Dorothy

11 and 12 increases your corruption but reduce the 2nd H stat, you can also repeat the event (with shorter scene) for the same effect multiple times.
my notes in red.

also, something tells me that the new girls that you recruit to the school (guild?) will also have "Night crawling" scenes in the full version. (the ones where you can't get to sleep, so you go visit someone)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

my notes in red.

also, something tells me that the new girls that you recruit to the school (guild?) will also have "Night crawling" scenes in the full version. (the ones where you can't get to sleep, so you go visit someone)
To answer your notes:
6 - It's probably low/medium/high sort of level differences .- .
9 - For me it only unlock whatever she has at the time and she refuses to go back in afterward, probably a different swamp in the future is required to get both)
10 - It's probably the same with Arms Devicer where either you had a status to make you horny, or you just need enough libido to ALWAYS be horny (the latter being a bit harder to maintain since sex with the girls reduce it)

And sadly, you probably won't have the option for night visits of every girl, since there's only 2 other empty room on the floor, and neither Michelle or MOBLan go there since they spend their time in the lounge (MOB, as in trash mobs in MMO sense...Lan from Lance...if you chose to see the opening you should understand how pitiful this girl is)

I'm hoping it's the gun girl and the princess for the other two room.

Also, I'm guessing Tutuas (the pink hair cat merchant who's made appearance in all 4 games thus far) will be the one to take over the shop location in the base.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To answer your notes:
6 - It's probably low/medium/high sort of level differences .- .
9 - For me it only unlock whatever she has at the time and she refuses to go back in afterward, probably a different swamp in the future is required to get both)
10 - It's probably the same with Arms Devicer where either you had a status to make you horny, or you just need enough libido to ALWAYS be horny (the latter being a bit harder to maintain since sex with the girls reduce it)

And sadly, you probably won't have the option for night visits of every girl, since there's only 2 other empty room on the floor, and neither Michelle or MOBLan go there since they spend their time in the lounge (MOB, as in trash mobs in MMO sense...Lan from Lance...if you chose to see the opening you should understand how pitiful this girl is)

I'm hoping it's the gun girl and the princess for the other two room.

Also, I'm guessing Tutuas (the pink hair cat merchant who's made appearance in all 4 games thus far) will be the one to take over the shop location in the base.

well, with the Swamp thing, i got both CG.

you might need to do the no pants version to unlock both then (thats how I did it)

also, the two girls in the lounge could easily be in the two empty rooms in the full version, or it might give you an entire new floor to play with.

we just don't know.

also, about the heart status.

I'm pretty sure you need like 50+ lust to get a scene at night, perhaps the heart status just boosts your lust with every step you take? or just locks your lust at a high level?

regardless, I did think it was strange that there wernt more ways to raise your lust, i only found a couple of scenes (skirt-flipping and such) if the heart status (aphrodisiac?) boost it then that would explain that.

I'd find out, but i don't have the demo anymore.

D-D

Reputation score

There's a sewers area? I can't figure out where...