What's new

RPG RPG Maker [月の水企画 / Tsukinomizu Project] リリィナイト・サーガ~少女騎士と魔触の紋章~ / Lily Knight Saga (RE123426, RJ123426)

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Lilyknight Saga

How do I unlock the other night time events and/or break the 100 cap on the corruption meter? I cannot figure it out.

Edit: I should mention that I already have the earring thing from using the orb in the bedroom that should let me but it won;t.

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well my corruption is stuck at 100 too, idk how to break the limit, although to break the limit is only for 1 quest only so idc too much about it

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Decided to start as a Virgo
Normal attacks deal no damage, AoE status effects rarely work against bosses, AoE buffs and heals are shared with other classes and Dark attribute seems like it'll be resisted later on
Only redeeming grace seems to be the AoE buff/debuff cleansing she'll learn far later on

Seems like starting with Aries, Libra, Scorpio or Cancer would be much easier
Is there a skill list for classes anywhere?

Last edited:

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

------- ver1.02 --------

・帝国戦長屋敷入り口にて、とあるマスを踏んだ際にイベントが進行不能になる不具合の修正
・図鑑NO.66の魔物と通常エンカウントが可能なように変更

・細かなイベント処理の微修正、誤字脱字の修正

Download: hentai-share.com/?p=26411

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did u killed other 5 extra boss?
did u make dubble exp equipment (click black orb in room, 3rd choice) for other girl, then use main heroine super skill (50TP one) to up other girl exp x 3? this 2 exp effect can combine...
yeah i already beat them up,
so all i can do is leveling up to beat it? i know there's triplet exp skill and double exp but i thought that i use wrong element skill to fight it because the other boss is easy with correct skill teamwork. btw my est use greatsword as her weapon

Last edited:

kinwong2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

night time event : you must go to bath .sometimes she will talk to others while bathing and may unlock h scene at night

corruption maximum is 100.you cant break the limit.

dark orb: the thing that show your corruption status,3rd one.
you must reach the maximum one (none-無 , low-低 , middle-中 , high-高 and 触[maximum] ) to craft things.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh yeah etigoya, you can fight fairy king after the road that blocked with mouse at 9th month, after beat it go back and will find dragon but cant fight with it, only got item from its tail (maybe for crafting).

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

walkthrough done in

oh yeah etigoya, you can fight fairy king after the road that blocked with mouse at 9th month, after beat it go back and will find dragon but cant fight with it, only got item from its tail (maybe for crafting).
Thank you about dragon information

BTW fairy cave main is
, can get all power up x 2 + HP MP recover

last boss main is use pink hair defencer, 2nd skill keep lower boss int, has time up DEF, magic use 100TP darkness skill (for lower ATK INT) or SPD down or heal

3rd transformation of God need use fire or holy magic or holy water (200dmg)

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really wish that games like this at least had some basic stuff translated : /

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

night time event : you must go to bath .sometimes she will talk to others while bathing and may unlock h scene at night

dark orb: the thing that show your corruption status,3rd one.
you must reach the maximum one (none-無 , low-低 , middle-中 , high-高 and 触[maximum] ) to craft things.
But aren't certain scene requirements over 100? How do you get those?

Also, how do you get the old man in the mine to give you the item to unlock the robomaid? Am I looking in the wrong place?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks etigoya for the advice in beating the boss

oh, robomaid doesn't come from the old man in the old mine,
after u beating the giant robot in the mine, go back to the old man house with his son beside him, he(or his son i forgot) will give you something like old gear(an item). U also have to have the item from the monster called panties alpha,beta, gamma from the monster in the old mine, the go to forest town with mad scientist in it and give all the item (2 times talking), then go back there in the next day.

well I myself can't read japanese very well, i dont even learned japanese, but i use ITH(Interactive Text Hooker) with quick atlas for playing many RPG games, it will translate japanese into english even for the items .Well sometimes, it doesn't work very well regardless the RPGmaker that the developer use. and the english is so bad its like reading one word translation into another but it's still make sense.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah I see. I realised shortly after posting that that the answer to my second question is that H-Scene requirements add your corruption to your desire.

Two more questions for anyone that can answer though:

1) How do you recruit the black slime girl?

and

2) How do you unlock the red haired archer girl for the night scenes?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1) How do you recruit the black slime girl?
U have to go to empire to search for the bunny girl, u will find her first when u go to the pub, then go left area of the empire. go back to the black slime girl.

Last edited:

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What's the best way to increase lust?

Are you sure?

There are events which seems to require you a higher level.

for instance, in the town ("Empire" ?) you first access by boat, some time after the first sex scene* with the two 'uplifting skirt' boys, there's another scene with them that require you to reach 180 with something. And this something really feels like it is corruption.

* they lift up your skirt then pretend to flee, while they actually stop a few time to look behind if you're taking the bait.

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

for instance, in the town ("Empire" ?) you first access by boat, some time after the first sex scene* with the two 'uplifting skirt' boys, there's another scene with them that require you to reach 180 with something. And this something really feels like it is corruption.
The sum of corruption and current lust.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you get the rest of the scene with the girl with the blue bikini top and big sword in the capital. Its in the slums section at the school teaching the kids.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need some help.
I've: completed the forest, unlocked the new mountain area, founded the witch here (Then she go away), can't proceed here (Guards block the way), founded the sewer, lost with the boss, lost with normal monsters, talked with 2 new guys in the harbor, completed the sewer.
Now i can't still proceed in the mountain area, talked with everyone and everything in town and house/school, but still nothing new! I've also killed the slime + the ostrich wanted monsters.

What i can do now? In the weapon shop there is a statue, but nothing happens.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is walkthrough in previous thread Pinolo.

Btw,anyone know what is crafting good for ? It makes item that resembles tear,but no idea how can i make use of it.

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

------- ver1.07 --------

・お風呂会話のフラグの修正
(お風呂見直し機能の解放タイミングを一階でドロシーと会話した後に変更)

・その他、誤字脱字や各種バランス、スキル、フラグ等の微修正

Download:

Last edited: