What's new

ACT [暁音] Nightmare Sphere 0 (NOT released yet)

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare Sphere 2 (NOT released yet)

I say Diablo III is just an urban legend, like starcraft ghost...

Btw, as said before the project is on hold till the developer has a safe and stable situation at work it seem, so stop asking, there are people out there that constantly check his blog, if something new happens you can be sure this thread will be updated.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wait and hang in there guy , no any good games were coming out light-speed , exsample likes SCII(released) and Diablo III(stil TBA) :3
I'm not your guy, pal :p

And if Diablo III is delayed and or canceled, I will personally murder every member of the Blizzard staff. Mainly because they made World of Warcraft... i hate that game with such a passion...

Err... I hope every member of the Blizzard staff gets murdered...

Last edited:

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't destroys Blizz. Just think of it this way, the longer it takes the more work they're putting into it... Well, Nightmare Sphere 2 is just delayed by RL matters. Just come to terms with the fact that all the good H game makers have... lives.:(

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

DNF should be the best game ever then

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't destroys Blizz. Just think of it this way, the longer it takes the more work they're putting into it... Well, Nightmare Sphere 2 is just delayed by RL matters. Just come to terms with the fact that all the good H game makers have... lives.:(
lol but thats not fair T_T

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, they don't deserve a life!
Exactly!!!, and here I thought I was the only one who truely understood the gravity of the situation!!!

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I did say this thread would be updated if there were any news, right?

So here i am with actual new, the guy seem to be alive and well, but no one cares about that, lets get to the news about the game, the developer is working on the weapon system, saying something about making weapons power depending on the skill with said weapon, my japanese is reduced to babelfish, meaning if your level or skill level with a weapon is too low you will be slower and weaker when using said weapon. The images on the site make it intend that there are gonna be a lot of different weapons too. In short he's working on the gameplay, nothing much for most of the people here, but the good news is that he is still working on it and it looks like it's gonna be a solid "game" too.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So glad to see an update from the guy:). And it seems like we'll be collecting weapons throughout the game rather than the first game's three weapon types. As you say, it seems he's focusing his concerns on the gameplay, which is awesome.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yay, another game that actually deserves the title of "game"!!

Ytokran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... Don't know if this is worthy of a thread necro, but it's straight from the author's blog (Broken English provided by Google Chrome...)

"I made a community.

Information provided by the live broadcast, the main purpose is to make things even more a sense of obligation to the Lord created.
"Basic I drew," I think that a broadcast.
Screen will be modest about creating something.
Unlike a painting, but it might not sound interesting to see w

And one who is not a standing valve, in some cases immediately disbanded community
Blog update may be only very slow as usual.

Even if you like that, please try to enter.

Saturday evening from 6 to try to deliver what I think from around yesterday.

For now, image quality is reasonably able.
In her introduction 棒読Mi could test broadcast.
It looks like a microphone is used, it may need to adjust the volume a little.

In return to the task of creating .... .

It is quite scary
Orz I'm sorry I'm really timid person"

Only detail is, I could not see the supposed video, maybe you'll have better luck.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A necro suggests reviving a dead thread, I would say this thread was not dead. Merely one we keep an eye on. Soooooooo.... a community eh?

Ytokran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, it was kinda buried for a while, heh...

But anyways, after clicking around for a while I managed to register i that NicoNico Douga site, but after that you have to request becoming a member of the community in order to watch whatever he put in there... Maybe I'll try after work... At least he's working again.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

New info about game meachanics, looks like we are gonna have consumable items, like throwing weapons, potions and magic items, up to 20 per item. It seems like we'll be able to equip 2 weapons(like in NS1, not sure if he'll implement dual wielding) and an accessory, and all equipped items's elemental affinities will determine our elemental resistances. The accessories have a level system, i'm not sure if they can be upgraded or if you have to find higher level one on the field, but i think this was already mentioned. Also the weapon skill system is clarified, looks like using weapons will build up AP(ability points), which will be used to learn weapon skills, same thing as what the purple spheres in NS1 was used for, and it seems like the skills are the same, although there are 2 new weapons.

That's all for now.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I swear Nightmare Sphere is one of the very few "h" games that are actually fun to play for more than that one reason...

Octogon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those interested, the developer is doing walkthroughs of NS2 content via a livestream service. The latest video is , though you may need a (free) Nicosharp account to watch it. It shows off the new characters and some of the rape animations.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's not showing me a video. When I pop it into ATLAS, just tells me that the animation I'm looking for cannot be produced.

Edit: Nevermind. I just went to the author's main page on Nico, and subscribed. That lets you see it.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Kudos to Octogon for the link, and to Raptor Jesus for making me realize what I've been doing wrong every time I tried to get my head around that site. :p I believe this game would hook me in even without the H-content...

But is there any way to watch the older streams from that jap site? Or do you need to have a payed subscription for it?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not showing me a video. When I pop it into ATLAS, just tells me that the animation I'm looking for cannot be produced.

Edit: Nevermind. I just went to the author's main page on Nico, and subscribed. That lets you see it.
I need visual aid where to subscribe...:(

gmanprime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any chance someone who's watched the video could tell those of us who don't like registering for stuff whether the h-scenes are more explicit now? I loved nightmare sphere, but I really do wish the author had made what was going on a bit more clear. (Although I could use LESS detail with the pregnancies...ugh.)