What's new

ACT [暁音] Nightmare Sphere 0 (NOT released yet)

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare Sphere 2 (NOT released yet)

I have one word, eto...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After clicking on Octo's link, click on the link in the error message written in moon runes. It will take you to this page,

Once there, click on the orange box highlighted in the red oval I've provided. On the next screen, click the black box, and then you will have subscribed.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You forgot to mention that I have to register to see that button.

For those interested, the developer is doing walkthroughs of NS2 content via a livestream service. The latest video is , though you may need a (free) Nicosharp account to watch it. It shows off the new characters and some of the rape animations.
Okay... why is that video showing a black screen all the 30 minute? o_O

Do I have to switch somewhere the adult filter off?

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Then register. If you aren't brain dead, you can use a translator to find out where you can. It's just the image links you can't translate, which is why I posted that, as a translator wouldn't be able to help you there.

Last edited:

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well. That was boring. I have no idea whats going on in the video. It looks like he's grinding by saving those NPCs for white orbs and staring at the inventory screen a lot

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then register. If you aren't brain dead, you can use a translator to find out where you can. It's just the image links you can't translate, which is why I posted that, as a translator wouldn't be able to help you there.
I registered others I would have not know that only registered user can subscribe, and yes I also subscribed. Still the video Octogon linked to shows only a black screen. Any idea?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Well. That was boring. I have no idea whats going on in the video. It looks like he's grinding by saving those NPCs for white orbs and staring at the inventory screen a lot
He's talking, talking a lot, i think most of it is him making jokes and discussing things with people in real time...eto...it would make more sense if you could understand what he says.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

I registered others I would have not know that only registered user can subscribe, and yes I also subscribed. Still the video Octogon linked to shows only a black screen. Any idea?
Just refresh the page a few times. It's some kind of server or connection error.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was sooo hoping for NS2 :(

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Those live videos are so great, but I can understand just a few of the contents.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

From what I'm seeing, the rape will be about as explicit as in the last NS2, which is to say not explicit at all. Though apparently, you can get raped doggy-style now when you get on your knees, similar to Nancrisis.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Soooo... anyone have any idea how to view a broadcast after it was streamed? That is, without going through the reservation/ticket/whatever protocol I've come across so far...

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^ You go (Don't forget to login, then go back to the page and F5 if needs be.)
You may want to bookmark it.
You also may notice that there's new videos since the last time someone posted about it here.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

I only get two videos from that link no matter what I do (and I am logged in). Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I only get two videos from that link no matter what I do (and I am logged in). Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?
To be able to see all the related videos, you have to join the nightmare sphere 0 community. (To do that, go , click the orange box that you will see at the top, after this, the video list will show many more videos)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wish I could read moonspeak. Can't figure out where to go to find anything.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

To be able to see all the related videos, you have to join the nightmare sphere 0 community. (To do that, go , click the orange box that you will see at the top, after this, the video list will show many more videos)
Did tha... oops, seems I didn't. :eek: Thanks for the tip, I was certain I did that already.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wanted to bump this as a fair number of new posts have gone up on the , though I can't read Japanese so I just look at the screenshots. Looks like this is coming along.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Thankfully for us, google can try to read Japanese; it suggests.

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New type of gameplay, purchased weapons, UPGRADEABLE weapons...can we haz, like, rait nao?