What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Hey guys, is there anything else to do after i beat the big armor guy in the sand town dungeon?

Hey guys, is there anything else to do after i beat the big armor guy in the sand town dungeon?

if you had beat down the dragon king in the 5th mine land in night city,you have finished the content of 1.08 and could come back to night city to the inner gate to see the thanks and review of 1.09

every link is dead... is someone here kind enough to reupload the newest version?

that one are backer only, unless newface made a new public demo

New pic from Pixiv

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58093577

wait for the new version XD

As a friend suggustion ,i join the partron:

坑神newface;871056 said:

Good idea, that will give your game a lot more international exposure

Does everyone who pledges get a copy of at least the 1.08 version of the game? I can't pledge much at the moment.

Edit: I made a pledge since I did enjoy ver. 1.04.

Last edited:

That was much easier, I'm pledge for you now.

Just as a suggestion, it might get you some more costumers if you put the ability to turn off guro content. Speaking for myself, nothing kills the mood faster than seeing someone get dismembered while trying to fap.

Good idea, that will give your game a lot more international exposure

i have a question, i can't search and find my page by using the patreon searching tool ,and how could the people see my page in patreon?

坑神newface;871231 said:
i have a question, i can't search and find my page by using the patreon searching tool ,and how could the people see my page in patreon?

I believe that the searchtool on patreon doesn't show 18+ works.

坑神newface;871231 said:

I'll have to look into it but I also donated just now :)

坑神newface;871231 said:
Some people are using to look for NSFW creators, but it doesn't show creators with no patrons, so if you just started you may not be listed yet. Good luck.

坑神newface;871056 said:

Dear 坑神newface, "patreon" is nothing more than a Scottish form of "patron", just like "Catriona" is Scottish form of "Catherine". I hope this explanation helps you remember this unusual form "patreon" and take it easier and correct into your memory, and you will not forget how it is spellt :).

Some people are using to look for NSFW creators, but it doesn't show creators with no patrons, so if you just started you may not be listed yet. Good luck.

so strange。。。i also add tags to my every post but it seems no use for searching

To search things must use a tool from another site?why- -

Back