What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

LBH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

So... Anyone nice enough to post a walkthrough/guide for the new content in 1.08? I haven't played in a while and stopped because I dont know what to do anymore :/

Reputation score

Serious question though newface, will you use the new art alongside the old art or are you totally redoing all the art?

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Where can I find the current version for download?
You need to buy it from newface. You can contact him by email. If you have already payed for the game then you just need to show proof of purchase like a paypal receipt or something similar.

On topic, looking forward to the next update newface and glad you are feeling better.

Last edited:

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for letting me know, I'm guessing the contact info is way back on page 1?

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for letting me know, I'm guessing the contact info is way back on page 1?
I think you can just click on newface's name on the previous page and his profile should have his contact info.

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really looking forward to the new content keep up the good work.

Taze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to register on the Baidu-thing. cuz i tried to do ANYTHING an still get nothing in result.:(
I'd like to donate New Face 50 bucks when i get enough money but i don't want pay for something unreachable.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to register on the Baidu-thing. cuz i tried to do ANYTHING an still get nothing in result.:(
I'd like to donate New Face 50 bucks when i get enough money but i don't want pay for something unreachable.
phone or email could be use to register and you need the baidu client to download the game

Taze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well... Crap. Because Baidu ONLY asks me Phone and even more - this Phone must be from china. No mail. No other Countries.
Best so far i have done is register only QQ but it's make me nothing, because Baidu still asks me for phone... and i don't want buy a virtual number just for it.

BlancNeige

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

坑神newface;816978 said:
phone or email could be use to register and you need the baidu client to download the game
Is 1.09 out yet?

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok baidu phone you can use a number outside of china just make sure you click the right area code. Also download there speed downloader program or you will get virus warnings but the file is safe

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can anyone post the last public release version of this game? with a save if possible...

meeporized

Reputation score

id appreciate a public demo link or something similar too. Couldn't find a working one.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

id appreciate a public demo link or something similar too. Couldn't find a working one.
yep man. everyone is talking about the new 1.08 or 1.09 versions while here i am. staring at the monitor waiting...

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone post the last public release version of this game? with a save if possible...
Here is the puplic 1.04 version of the game

Edit: and a save file with all playable characters unlocked (the strory is not completed)

Attachments

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here is the puplic 1.04 version of the game

Edit: and a save file with all playable characters unlocked (the strory is not completed)
dude if you were in front of me.... i would hug you to death. the good way. thanks man. now if only the author decides to release a newer version for public. author? AUTHOR!!!!

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is most likely dead :mad:
I highly doubt so if even the creator of the game Newface reacted to this thread this month... can see it on the page before this one... wasnt much about updates on that last reply but it shows plenty of signs of being alive