What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

re up fixed folder please

link dead

makes the game stop crashing whenever you tie up or get tied up by something

i can't tie up any arena battles or get tied up while pregnant or game crashes

and i can't figure out how to capture the error message text to make dummy files of it

makes the game stop crashing whenever you tie up or get tied up by something

i can't tie up any arena battles or get tied up while pregnant or game crashes

and i can't figure out how to capture the error message text to make dummy files of it

Click on the error message, then Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C and then paste in on a word/notepad. At least that works for me when I have broken files.

that method worked but replacing em 1 by 1 is gonna be a pain in the ass

New Cg work available first look at Pixiv
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57110153

Very grateful the game have new update and I hope the release game will come soon XD

Thank you.

Looks like the new artist is re-drawing everything. For consistency, i guess. But they characters look so much more 'shiney'

Meh... I liked the original artist a lot more.

I also liked the old artist better BUT I am very glad everything is getting redone, it was so jarring in the later stages to see a bunch of different art styles pop up.

hey is he accepting different currency? (like Rupiah)
since that's the main reason I can't buy H games...

That's too bad. The only reason I actually paid the 50$ was because of the old artist. Guess I better mail him a request for last version using the original art so I can save it somewhere. :p

Does anyone know the name of the old artist, or if they have worked on any other games/content?

That's too bad. The only reason I actually paid the 50$ was because of the old artist. Guess I better mail him a request for last version using the original art so I can save it somewhere. :p

I share your regrets. Yes, it's awfully bad. So long expectations and finally voila what we have come to...:rolleyes:

It says in the pixiv post that the old character portrait will be saved and is interchangeable with the new one. With how much newface complains about the cost of drawings I doubt everything's getting re-drawn.

Also, according to the baidu forum, the number one source of fresh content creator prostate memes, 1.09 is supposed to come out in June.

hi ,i come back to see you again,and i never forget to finish the game~

A new artist will replace some 丽蒂丝's charatcor pic and some charactor pics

of course the 丽蒂丝 old pic will contain in a folder so if you like the old style you can replaced it again at any time.

i know so many players like the old artist so do i,but he is a professional illustrator and so busy ,we lost contact for a few months but he still sent some new cgs to me .

But ,i don't attach any extravagant hope to it that he will return again,i must find more artists to finish the game instead waiting.

It says in the pixiv post that the old character portrait will be saved and is interchangeable with the new one. With how much newface complains about the cost of drawings I doubt everything's getting re-drawn.

Also, according to the baidu forum, the number one source of fresh content creator prostate memes, 1.09 is supposed to come out in June.

not june,it is too earlier

Back