What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Correction - i mean goddess orb , u obtain that combining 2 pieces of goddess stone together . You get half of the stone piece in the start , the other half is in the relic town which require sun and moon orb to access the dungeon area.

Relic town is 3 map north from the East harbour.
thank you!

i got it!

Last edited:
Reputation score

I can not access the menu.
I pressed X and Shift But nothing happened.

how the hall??
You have to become a Hunter in order to get access to the menu. I'm pretty sure someone posted how to do it a while back. If not, well, just talk to everyone in town repeatedly until you get it. That's what I did.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

guys, I know this might sound a bit dumb, but how do you get to the second floor of the sun tower? (assuming its the same with the moon tower) the magic circle in the centre doesn't seem to work, does it perhaps have to do with the metallic looking jelly enemies that run away from you? thanks in advance

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

guys, I know this might sound a bit dumb, but how do you get to the second floor of the sun tower? (assuming its the same with the moon tower) the magic circle in the centre doesn't seem to work, does it perhaps have to do with the metallic looking jelly enemies that run away from you? thanks in advance
there are 4 tourches on the first floor, you need to light them up

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ahh so that's what the torch thing was about, thanks! O and also, you know the mountain town with the pervy kid? After I get the first scene with him back at his house is he supposed to ask to join your party again? Cause I don't know where to go this time =/

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Ahh so that's what the torch thing was about, thanks! O and also, you know the mountain town with the pervy kid? After I get the first scene with him back at his house is he supposed to ask to join your party again? Cause I don't know where to go this time =/
Progress with the story and he will be inside the house.

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now, I have no idea at all.

anyone know what to do next??

Attachments

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As KCreateRooms game (you guys are calling it Virgin Island, but I don't think that's a good translation of the name..) seems very popular here, I'll copy and paste this post of mine from Hongfire - it's a useful tool for those using AGTH/Atlas to translate the game:

OK, those who follow my blog know that one of my projects is "Scriptable Quick Atlas" - something to try and overcome the deficiencies in QuickAtlas. I've thrown together a very quick Beta for KCreateRooms game. The script removes the repeating character in a characters name, and separates the name from the spoken text - most of the time, anyway. In any case, when this works it does improve the quality of the translation significantly. To use it, you need to use AGTH without removing any repeating characters (e.g. AGTH /C, and NOT AGTH /C /KS4) and select the 3rd hook (the one which doesn't have repeated text).

Enjoy!

mediafire.com/?wp7cz4s1lbalcvy (no URL links for me yet!)

Reactions: Oiz

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

As KCreateRooms game (you guys are calling it Virgin Island, but I don't think that's a good translation of the name..) seems very popular here, I'll copy and paste this post of mine from Hongfire - it's a useful tool for those using AGTH/Atlas to translate the game:
I don't have words to describe this post :D

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can not access the menu.
I pressed X and Shift But nothing happened.

how the hall??
that happens to me too sometimes. solution: turn numlock off. should unlock that glitch

terra3791

Reputation score

Quick question, In Virgin Island how do you make her completely undress and walk around the game nude. My H is over 1000, does this happen as the story progresses or do you need some item?

Thanks

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

By the way while we are on frenzy about this game another good one came out...

hxxp://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098842.html
Still havent seen this one shared though......
(wished someone would share it, it looks pretty good from what I saw...)

Saw a video and some images on some other sites...)

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im loving this Virgin Island. can anyone provide download links to his other games?

Jas0n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im loving this Virgin Island. can anyone provide download links to his other games?
i don't think he has other games...

also

does anyone have

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ072384.html

I see this uploaded on premium netload sadly.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Quick question, In Virgin Island how do you make her completely undress and walk around the game nude. My H is over 1000, does this happen as the story progresses or do you need some item?

Thanks
Go into the shower in port town and the heroine will feel like she's being watched.

Go into the arena at the bottom left there's a guy searchign for a key, speak to him.

Search the arena for the key.

At night go into the arena on the left wall there's a hole in the wall, go through.

Use key on door.

Go all the way through.

Notice the wall of the shower can be seen through from the other side.

Now shower about 5 times and the game will say, that the heroine now has pleasure in exposing herself.

Sleep in the inn. Wake up. Interact with closet. Get naked. Have Fun

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Progress with the story and he will be inside the house.
What if he asks to join you INSIDE the house? :confused:
The main character seems to look around before you get the yes/no option

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What if he asks to join you INSIDE the house? :confused:
The main character seems to look around before you get the yes/no option
Talk to the orphanage girl first.
I think you a sk her to borrow the little girl that was lost, but she says know and tells you about some mirror. After that speak to the little pervert to make him join.

You need a phoenix wing and tits to get him to join you.

EDIT: Yay, no longer classified as lurker!

Last edited:

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

bleh, actually, I'm trying to get the second scene with the kid, so like after all the groping and stuff inside the forest and the promise (think I got that, if that's where you meet the masked baddie guy for the third time), after that I got one scene at the house with the kid and can't get any other ones, bit confused. Should I just continue with story as Starke suggested?

:: also wondering, can the main character go fully nude at night if she's a virgin? can't seem to get the second shower event with all the eyes
:: nvm, you can't get the second pervy kid event at house if you're a virgin

Last edited:

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a guide/walkrhtough for virgin island? I am interested in playing it but chiitrans translates it quite poorly and I am not sure what to do in the 1st town (the port one).

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the fortune teller near the exit gives you a pretty good idea where to go to progress the story

Status
Not open for further replies.