What's new

RPG [nergalsnest] Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game) RPGMaker

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game)

Found a weird bug, if you press the cancel button while in a conversation it can randomly place you in an H-scene you haven't yet unlocked and advance your romance (heart) level with that person.
Man.. this game is buggy... *sigh*

OH! everyone be carefull around the gate, im not sure about how yet but i managed to break the gate the other day, i ended up jumping backwards, skipping time forward and leaping into the house(out of bounds). Just be carefull with the X key and pressing cancel around the gate.

Every scavenging point has a 3 day cooldown period before you can scavenge again, so keep that in mind.
I already said that. HAHAHA!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

#1 : Version 0.4 isn't out yet ...... Most up to date is 0.32

#2 : The item drop chance is purely a random bug in 0.24

#3 : The linked drop chart is for 0.3x and up. There's no hotel in 0.24

#4 : Refresh rate in 0.3x is 1 day, it was 3+ in 0.24

/bitchy rant over

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

#1 : Version 0.4 isn't out yet ...... Most up to date is 0.32

#2 : The item drop chance is purely a random bug in 0.24

#3 : The linked drop chart is for 0.3x and up. There's no hotel in 0.24

#4 : Refresh rate in 0.3x is 1 day, it was 3+ in 0.24

/bitchy rant over
#1 correct.
#2 you serious? i thought that was FIXED in 2.4!
#3 My bad... kinda?
#4 that is true, my bad.

Thats not bitchy (to me) dont worry.

Oh! heres a snipped of the some patch notes
Code:
*Player can now send NPC to scavenge
 - Only one NPC per location
 - Each NPC Makes 10 searches at that location
 - Can only carry a number of items = Strength
TLDR npcs SUCK at scavanging.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

0.33 coming out Monday (basically 0.32's Patron only version with moar bug fixes and new scenes).

0.4 coming early Nov. (Patron only) with even moar new scenes, while public will be 2 weeks later (as always for him).

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wonky ETA for 0.33 : ~4 hours left. Hard to judge only by the blog's hour and my timezone :/

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know what you mean... If he's american and you are in europe like me, who know how much time we have to wait

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Haha, I was so excited for the release too...but I caved in and became a Patreon, at least to get 0.31. It wasn't that I couldn't wait another few days, but liked the game and respected the creator's dedication/organization so much I thought it was worth supporting the author. After finishing 4 hours of 0.31 (grinding and everything...my saves from 0.24 didn't properly transfer through as the item respawn bug from 0.24 in my old saves stayed into the new 0.31 game), I could say it was well worth it with a lot of additional content and a bunch of helper files. 0.31 still has a bug where I can't replay the sister's fuck scene though.

Anyway, it's about 12:45PM, Sunday, 10/9/16 PST in the US, so if you're on pins and needles about the release, the creator has another day and a half to still be on time if he's American. Even if he were late a day or two, I wouldn't mind too much, considering that's the culture for most content creators here, although y'all say he's more prompt and responsible than most.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

0.33 is out (blog and Patreon)

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

0.33 is out (blog and Patreon)
Thanks! Wow, he's fast. Wasn't expecting that.
I'm downloading now...hopefully I don't have to restart my game (0.31) all over again to avoid bugs or existing 0.31 content remaining in the new version.

For those of you downloading too, you should probably follow the Patreon link to his blog (which links to the home page of his blog) or to his blog's home page itself, since the link on the Zombie's Life section isn't updated to 0.33.

I don't have any time to test out 0.33 today, but hoping to review and discuss tomorrow! Oh god...beginning of November (for Patreons) or November 19th for public...man I haven't even played 0.33 and I can't wait for 0.4, lol. :D

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ From 0.24 to this, there's a bunch of new stuff/changes. From 0.3x to 0.33, there's maybe 1 new scene ...... Free people will like it more than me who had most of these for over a week now.

Then comes 0.4 in a month with some spoiler'd stuff from Patreon. Hmmm those new scenes will be tasty.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

0.3.3 is not bad, the extra Isabelle scene is good. Watch out for the bug where she does not disappear though, leave the house and come back otherwise the game will lock. Its been reported on the blog already.

I do wish there was more Scrap available, that was my fear on the update, but I guess we need the grind. Caught up with everything already and its been fun. Definitely a nice update, even with the relationship update.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

BEFORE SOMEONE ASK THIS, I HAVE THE 0.3.3 TOOK IN NERGAL'S BLOG
I RESTARTED THE GAME FROM THE BEGINNING (with a bad distribution of the point -__-)

I bugged the game but dunno how because I give to the sis the guitar but nothing happen she just turn into another direction.
I tried to give her that in any moment of the day but the result is always the same, plus in the garden with her relation to 8 I was already able to see the last event BEFORE give her the guitar
My actual relation status are:
- All mom's event done (GO BUSTY BLONDE MILF! GO!)
- I gave her only a single medicine to Isabelle (finally I know her face)
- Hadn't take the aunt in

Probably I'll restart it from the beginning but is a pain... just in case I put the save here if someone want to look it

Attachments

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nice bug bro :/

If/when you restart, try following the walkthrough to the letter and see if it still bugs out

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I forgot one thing...

Is normal that the hotel don't appear in the list when you send someone to scavenge?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yes, it was only added in the earlier 0.3x version(s). He probably forgot to put it on the list .........

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I forgot one thing...

Is normal that the hotel don't appear in the list when you send someone to scavenge?
Yes - there is no need to add it to the list anyway.

Frankly the whole send to scavange thing is only ever usefull for geting the H-scenes. They ever only get 1 or 2 items at random from this.

Reactions: Xil

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm, does anyone have a save with everything unlocked? I made it quite far (unlocked most of the Aunt's scenes) but I made the mistake of not upgrading the rain catcher. Now it catches up to me and everyone leaves :p

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Everything unlocked (all scenes with every girl/most stuff crafted-craftable/my stash is good except for water and metal, there's a bunch of collectors though so you won't run out, basic garden tools for food already made)

Unzip > rename/backup your own > copy/paste in your folder

View attachment Save.zip

Reactions: Xil

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Whoa, that was fast. Thank alot!

In any case, I quite like the crafting system but I guess I rushed stuff a little bit.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Always happy to spread the zombie love [juice] ;);)