What's new

RPG [nergalsnest] Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game) RPGMaker

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game)

Cant you ppl just read the Flowchart that is in game folder ?

It clearly stands - you need to read erotic novel.

As to where to find it ... You should know if you unlocked all Aunts scenes, and listened to her dialogs.
Are you referring to the 0.24 game or the 0.31 game? Furthermore, I don't see a flowchart--it appears neither in the help.txt file, nor the changelog (I've got 0.24).

Given you're talking about the aunt's scenes, which aren't in 0.24, I assume you've got the 0.31 in mind (which some of us don't have). If you were clearer in which version you were talking about, we could ask more appropriate questions and understand how to proceed. The walkthroughs are fine and I can follow them somewhat well, but it seems half of us have Patreon-only versions (0.31) and half of us have free (0.24), and therefore there are a few wires crossed in trying to understand what is unlockable at all.

EDIT: Are you referring to the "In this build" section of the help.txt file? (Which is not a flowchart...and not a chart even). Yes, I've seen that, which is why I answered the question as I did, but didn't have enough information to explain how to proceed further, as there's no hint to how to unlock those scenes.

I'm still waiting on Who? to come back in here and answer my question from post #49, unless someone else knows something :/
Not sure but

Looking at the scenes Who revealed in his 'guide' and the way he phrased his hints, I'd deduce the additional scenes are you being able to bang your sister (in the garden) and your mom (at night). I don't see any additional scenes pertaining to the sister and mom in 0.31 on Nergal's blog or changelog, so that'd be my conjecture.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ The flowchart is a .png in the root folder of 0.31 that vaguely shows how to get scenes.

Talk 1 > Sleep event > Talk 2 > Kiss > Talk 3 > Item quest > etc

There's also mentions of :

3some, 4some, all girls at once, teacher included in those ..... Guess it's not updated for 0.31 since Isabelle isn't in there and we got another unknown name instead
The 0.30 update.txt does talk about it, so you not having it is weird.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

^ The flowchart is a .png in the root folder of 0.31 that vaguely shows how to get scenes.

Talk 1 > Sleep event > Talk 2 > Kiss > Talk 3 > Item quest > etc

There's also mentions of :

3some, 4some, all girls at once, teacher included in those ..... Guess it's not updated for 0.31 since Isabelle isn't in there and we got another unknown name instead
The 0.30 update.txt does talk about it, so you not having it is weird.
Yeah, I figured it was for Patreons only. I don't think my not having 0.30 update.txt is weird though; I've only got 0.24, so I wouldn't expect to have an updated text of a newer version. That's why I keep asking people to reference which version they've got because we've all got different versions which have different features/unlockables/stuff.

Anglican

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the girl in the Toilet room on the warehouse below Isabelle's house? She seems to be non responsive to anything.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get the girl in the Toilet room on the warehouse below Isabelle's house? She seems to be non responsive to anything.
1- What version are you on ?
2- By warehouse, you mean the store and the loading zone at the top in the black entrance ? In mine (0.31), there's no one in the toilets, just 3 boxes.

Anglican

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1- What version are you on ?
2- By warehouse, you mean the store and the loading zone at the top in the black entrance ? In mine (0.31), there's no one in the toilets, just 3 boxes.
and Yes that one.

bts

Reputation score

and Yes that one.
i'm public and i don't want to steal the patreon, all the effort that this guy is putting into his game, i got 2.4 directly from nergal's site. i also got stuck on the girl in the "store" bathroom. MC says "hello anyone here?" and she keeps saying "..." and i can't move. my game might be bugged bcause i transferred a save file from an older version into the newest public 2.4 version. guess i'll start over.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm public and i don't want to steal the patreon, all the effort that this guy is putting into his game, i got 2.4 directly from nergal's site. i also got stuck on the girl in the "store" bathroom. MC says "hello anyone here?" and she keeps saying "..." and i can't move. my game might be bugged bcause i transferred a save file from an older version into the newest public 2.4 version. guess i'll start over.
Haven't gotten 0.31, but I read somewhere, might be Nergal's blog, that the girl in the toilet stall was going away.

In 0.24 there was nothing more you could do with her other than hear something.

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(2.4)
The girl in the Market toilets is a holdover from an earlier (now scrapped) line. She is gone in the 3.1

As of 3.1 and onwards, there will be 4 females you can interact with, aside from the Blondie and the Punkette. Or, to be more precise, this is what Nergal has unweiled thus far.
Of these, the Doctoress will be keeping her own house while the other 3 (Auntie, Teacher and the Cop) will be rescuable wişth them moving into your house when you complete their quest lines.
Of them, only the Auntie's questline has been fleshed out yet. The other Npcs just act as exchange vendors atm.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found out a few bugs in 0.31, in case anyone was interested/didn't know. Some are probably reported already :

Aunt 69 plays the BJ instead. 1st time is ok (when you unlock it)

Sis fuck goes back to ???. 1st time plays like normal. Can't loot back the guitar though, so it's a 1 shot deal so far. Unless I'm missing something.

Maybe the 0.32 mini-patch addresses these :/

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody know where the wedding ring is been having trouble

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

on the corpse of the guy being eaten by the zombie is where i found the ring, o i didnt try those scenes again will check them

Anglican

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you manage to get to the Hotel it doesn't seem to be in the game to for me atm?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you manage to get to the Hotel it doesn't seem to be in the game to for me atm?
The hotel? AFAIK, that's just another term for the apartment building you find your aunt in. It's the bottom right on the main (center) screen, through a small walkway. Should be available in all builds.

aentos

Reputation score

Found out a few bugs in 0.31, in case anyone was interested/didn't know. Some are probably reported already :

Aunt 69 plays the BJ instead. 1st time is ok (when you unlock it)

Sis fuck goes back to ???. 1st time plays like normal. Can't loot back the guitar though, so it's a 1 shot deal so far. Unless I'm missing something.

Maybe the 0.32 mini-patch addresses these :/

How do you unlock the aunt BJ scene? I have tried alcohol, scavenging with her to get her to kiss me like the mom and sis and I cant find that video that she mentions in the 2nd talk anywhere.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you unlock the aunt BJ scene? I have tried alcohol, scavenging with her to get her to kiss me like the mom and sis and I cant find that video that she mentions in the 2nd talk anywhere.
1. blowjob: i think you send her scavanging and meet her there at around 5? dont remember exactly the right number.
2. Have you given her flowers yet? check the park.
3. to watch the video talk to her late afternoon (shes standing in the garden)

My memory is terible so im not sure in the order.
BTW the aunt is the easist and most straightforward, im only at 6-7 on mum and sister, noit sure what to no next on those two.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only in 0.31, it's another tall building on SW of town. There's a bunch of beige/tan gates around it. When you enter, there's no mention of anything in the bottom-left corner like all the others, there's a stairwell on each side and a broken elevator.

You won't see it in 0.24 since the main purpose of it is to find the guitar for the sister scene (which isn't in 0.24 to start with)

Kiss : send her scavenging > go see her
BJ : should have a few blue talks after that > scavenge again
69 : talk to her late (it's dark but not 100% night when they all sleep) > she'll mention watching a movie > he'll insist on seeing it > she'll say OK if you power the TV > craft 3 basic solar panels (maybe 1 advanced does it too) and use them > go talk to her again > she'll tell you to come back later tonight > watch the movie and learn a few new positions (69 and cowgirl) > go scavenge again and try the 69

Flowers will unlock the cowgirl ride scene.

Last edited:

Anglican

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all the helpful replies guys!

One last question though how do you unlock scenes with the protagonist's sister. She does go under the table but hesitates on the last minute. I tried everything like getting tired then do lunch, give alcohol and do training with her.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Once again : state your version.

Have you kissed her already ? Has she seen your tentpole at night drunk ? If in 0.31, what love level are you ? Etc ...