What's new

RPG [nergalsnest] Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game) RPGMaker

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game)

Leslie?

I feel like an idiot for not knowing who this is...
I didn't play completely through the latest free demo, but if I had to guess...

Maybe it was the person you don't see at the warehouse that trades you items. I don't remember if their name was Leslie though. I think it was north of the police station or north somewhere.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Leslie?

I feel like an idiot for not knowing who this is...
On the quest for Mrs Perez you fall and end in the sewers and you were rescued by Leslie. You have the option of telling her were you live or lie

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the quest for Mrs Perez you fall and end in the sewers and you were rescued by Leslie. You have the option of telling her were you live or lie
OH! Her! I was wondering if we'd actually get anything with her.

Does it matter if we lie to her or not?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OH! Her! I was wondering if we'd actually get anything with her.

Does it matter if we lie to her or not?
So far nope, when she gets her scenes/story, probably.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know if it's just me (probably because my monitor is 1600x900) but there is an issue with Isabelle's first blowjob scene when running the game in fullscreen. If you get this issue, try running it in a window instead.

Sentenz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the same problem.. screen just goes black and nothing happens... doesn't matter for me if it's windowed or fullscreen.. basically this locks you out of Isabelle and Sonya routes completely and i don't have a solution :(

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the same problem.. screen just goes black and nothing happens... doesn't matter for me if it's windowed or fullscreen.. basically this locks you out of Isabelle and Sonya routes completely and i don't have a solution :(
i had this error too(aunt scene in library also didn't work). i fixed it somehow by progressing a different route like mom and sis, went back to her and it loaded. Also not sure if it was important i hit the water outage and made the rain catcher. it might be a progression error.

Sentenz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a problem then because everything is done expect Isabelle and Sonya and i can not go a different route first. I also have a crash when i try to do Sister and Aunt shows up second time (where the dialogue should change for sister being more vocal).

Could someone maybe provide a full save for me.. spend many hours already and since the game is very repetitive i can not bring myself to do it all over for a MAYBE in terms of fixing my problem?

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a problem then because everything is done expect Isabelle and Sonya and i can not go a different route first. I also have a crash when i try to do Sister and Aunt shows up second time (where the dialogue should change for sister being more vocal).

Could someone maybe provide a full save for me.. spend many hours already and since the game is very repetitive i can not bring myself to do it all over for a MAYBE in terms of fixing my problem?
I'm currently stuck myself where you've to tire yourself out twice, but I'm out of food and I'm too exhausted to go outside.

lovelesspoison

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm currently stuck myself where you've to tire yourself out twice, but I'm out of food and I'm too exhausted to go outside.
Get food from the cheat room in the basement.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I just found a living dog in the game ... A Dog ?? And he can follow you home too !

It is nowhere to be seen in patchnotes or anything ??

What is it a hidden bestiality content or what ??

Not that I mind ;] but that is strange - didnt saw any mention of Dog in this game EVER before !

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just found a living dog in the game ... A Dog ?? And he can follow you home too !

Not that I mind ;] but that is strange - didnt saw any mention of Dog in this game EVER before !
Well that could get interesting.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 : Dog's been in the game since the 1st time you had to go to hospital for Isabelle's quests (around 0.4-0.5).

2 : Anything resembling bestiality/zombie scenes/rape/gore/furries/whatever else won't ever be in the game. EVER.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well that could get interesting.
He is in the area behind the cuttable fence in Hospital area. Just Bring Saw Blade with you and then go past the cut out fence.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

1 : Dog's been in the game since the 1st time you had to go to hospital for Isabelle's quests (around 0.4-0.5).

2 : Anything resembling bestiality/zombie scenes/rape/gore/furries/whatever else won't ever be in the game. EVER.
Strange i dont belive seeing the circle under the fence before when i played.

BUT You may yet be mistaken if you think there wont be any zombie sex scenes in the game for 100%. Nergal removed that from his to do list after some wealthy donors sugested they dont liked it (there was a pole if u want Zombie rape to be in).

THEN Later on Nergal stated that after main game will be finished, he will be working on small updates to the finished games adding more varied content possibly including NTR and Zombie rape material. He didnt mentioned bestiality - so I dunno if that is a part.

Wheter this will or will not happen is to be seen in future - but I say that inclusion of struggle scenes is foreshadowing that the game is close to finishing its main features and he might be starting adding in extra content sometime soon.

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the struggle just a one time thing or can their clothes rip more?

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is the struggle just a one time thing or can their clothes rip more?
more

loose 3 times and they are naked

loose then and its Game Over

once they are naked u can get them clothes from store in South Western part (next to Office building)

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Since you are so close to this game and obviously knowladgeable - Could You please tell is there anything for this dog to do in game ?

I brought it home but I cant see to be able to interact with him in anyway - nor do any females in my base.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nothing to do with the dog. Nergal calls it a "feature", nobody knows what it means, maybe even Nergal himself.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just enjoy the free Borkbork you get as a companion.