What's new

RPG [nergalsnest] Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game) RPGMaker

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game)

^ Go sleep in your bed, though most of them either never play or crash out the game.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

^ Go sleep in your bed, though most of them either never play or crash out the game.
I don't think that's it. I've noticed there's some scenes with only two of the women that I hadn't experienced before, so you're probably needed to play those first.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Try them in the cheat room, they won't play/crash

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was wondering, is 1.0 final? Or the story will have an ending?

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow he got 6000$ per month, .......
The character girls on left are more beautiful.....
I have to admit.
Considering on the fast progression comparing to other patrons... his team earned it

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering on the fast progression comparing to other patrons... his team earned it
What team ? He's alone and commissions 1 artist per game. Most of the Patreon income goes to paying the both of them+the animators.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What team ? He's alone and commissions 1 artist per game. Most of the Patreon income goes to paying the both of them+the animators.
Well in my sense 2-3 people working together already makes a team (him + artists)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just played a bit of 0.9 and the game just got a lot easier imo. The last version I played before this was I think 0.5 or something and it was a bit more challenging.

There's like no struggle anymore to find material and food to survive.
I'm on day four and got 30 food, 19 water, 20 electric parts, etc...
I think instead of the item count to show how many items the mc can carry, he should add weight to every item and set how many weight the MC can carry.
That way the game would be more balanced in terms of what and how many items mc can carry and you would need to manage the items the mc has.

Bullets and gun aren't even necessary anymore. With that mini game for fighting zombies, you can easily kill any zombie with two hits if you allocated your stats correctly at the start of the game. I think it was more suited for the game when the kid had to outrun the zombies or shoot them with a gun.

Not sure what exactly prompted him to change those things to be a lot easier.
Did people complain that the game was hard or something?

Hopefully, he reconsiders on some of the changes he did before the final release since I found the game to be more fun when I had to struggle a bit.

Maybe the best option here would be to add difficulties so people who like to struggle a bit and considering the game to be more fun to play that way can choose so.

List of changes I would like to see in end version:

- weight system for carrying items
- different game difficulty levels
- zombie attack on the house at random during the night
- more different items like sex items
- scavenge report after the day ends (for the characters you sent)
- item counter so you don't have to go back in your inventory and check every time
- more detailed shelter/house upgrades (could also include a static defense for when zombies attack during the night)
- more scenes of course
- more forks in the story
- at least a couple of different endings
- an event where a group of women survivors kidnap the MC for reproductive purposes (since he might be the last male alive) and then
the current characters you got at your house have to attempt to find and rescue you.

I could go on but if he included all these, the game production would never finish :)

The game is still amazingly good, but it would be even better if it was a bit challenging.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

- item counter so you don't have to go back in your inventory and check every time
It's already implanted, actually.

For the weight, I think it's much more difficult to implant than the current system.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's already implanted, actually.

For the weight, I think it's much more difficult to implant than the current system.
Not really.

You just need one variable for weight and then you change that variable whenever you pick an item up. Different items add different value to the variable and then you just need to check current variable value <= max weight character can carry.

If the statement above is true, then he can pick an item. If he goes over the max value character gets slowed just like he does now when he has more items than he can carry.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

public release not out?

NRT.MHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nergal "urban demons" is a great and funny game, but about Zombie life, maybe is me, but you have to "walk a lot", but is a very nice game!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beta 0.9 is out for public use

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dumb question but how do I trade? I talk to a teacher at the school and then "Trade" but at the trade menu I can't trade any food or water for some reason? I have plenty of food and water but it says "she is rejecting trade".

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the factory seems to have a very high scrap metal rate.

thank god

the game black screens at the cure progress option where isabelle needs you to masturbate

did anybody manage to get that to work on .9 or is it just me? the patreon post says it fixed these bugs.. lmao

ok, so i loaded an earlier save and it works. wtf? some variable must get tripped that bugs it out. make sure to do it asap

the only things i can remember i did between my later and earlier save seems to be:

building the reinforced gate, and finding leslie in the factory.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm out of several material and item ...
is the item spot for search will get re-spawned at all location or not ? :confused:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm out of several material and item ...
is the item spot for search will get re-spawned at all location or not ? :confused:
Every three days items respawn.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Every three days items respawn.
oh, that makes sense ...
thank you ... ;)

another few question ...
1. what the max number of status you can get ? 5 ? 10 ?
2. Is the H scene only for Mom and sister ?
(I dissect the game, and it seems not much in picture section)
3. Where's the Clothes should be put at ?
I search around home and I can't find the spot to store it ...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Loot respawns after 1 day (loot > wait 1 day > it's back on the following day)

1. Max is 6, you can cheat to 10-12
2. Try to find the help folder, it might show you some things
3. Useless so far