What's new

RPG [nergalsnest] Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game) RPGMaker

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game)

Aside having them alone for chat scenes/sex outside, they may gather 1-2 items based on their stats once in a while .... Or bug out and disappear for ever.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've played most of the versions and probably sent all characters 20-60 times to scavenge and I've never encountered such bug. It must be pretty rare.

I do hope he has some kind of system for switches and variables or he will get even more lost as the game gets bigger and bigger and he introduces more characters.

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im honestly not even sure how to find any sex scenes in this game, the art looks utterly amazing but the H side of things really is not explained well. Like I took the sister out with me and ended up getting her stripped which was awesome but then it disappointed me that it was straight to game over the next time she got caught.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Giant help folder not big and obvious enough ?

There won't be game over rape/scenes ever. Stop hoping for them.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No Zombie Sex either before anyone asks.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

questions:

can we run out of food on this game?
is there a place to get plenty of them?
is there infinite days on this game?

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What i know right now it's infinite time second you can run out of food and cuz a bad ending .Also if you are looking for a guied look at the folder where is a game there should be a folder help look there.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Which is hilarious as the plot reveals that the hordes want to fuck the girls. Cheesecake.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Which is hilarious as the plot reveals that the hordes want to fuck the girls. Cheesecake.
Who want? The zombie girls? The zombie young boys? Men died, they were not raised.

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

questions:

can we run out of food on this game?
is there a place to get plenty of them?
is there infinite days on this game?

The school is another place to get tons of food and water. Just kill the zombies in the first area and farm the lockers every few days.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The school is another place to get tons of food and water. Just kill the zombies in the first area and farm the lockers every few days.
thanks, already solve food problem, only need lots of scrap metal.

btw what is the use of double bed?

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks, already solve food problem, only need lots of scrap metal.

btw what is the use of double bed?
in most harvest moon games you need it as requirement to marry bachelorettes rofl

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

love the game. already much better than most patreon games i played so far.

about my understanding of stats

str: max carry of items, but i hope there's a craft-able item to increase item capacity.
vit: HP
agi: searching speed.
sense: increase chance of getting item. (imo as important as str to get higher of food, water and scrap metal loot)
talk: ??? is there some event that can only be achieve if mc has high talk stat?

tbh not a fan of shota but i love hot older girls and this game has lots of it. and i love them because they are super hot.

thanks for the author for this wonderful game. looking forward for future development.

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

love the game. already much better than most patreon games i played so far.

about my understanding of stats

str: max carry of items, but i hope there's a craft-able item to increase item capacity.
vit: HP
agi: searching speed.
sense: increase chance of getting item. (imo as important as str to get higher of food, water and scrap metal loot)
talk: ??? is there some event that can only be achieve if mc has high talk stat?

tbh not a fan of shota but i love hot older girls and this game has lots of it. and i love them because they are super hot.

thanks for the author for this wonderful game. looking forward for future development.
Talk will be used in future trading scenes making it easier for you to get more for less, making it sort of a Charisma stat.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Who want? The zombie girls? The zombie young boys? Men died, they were not raised.
IIRC, the doctor says something to that effect. Something about wanting to hoard girls and reproduce with them.

Which is hilarious when you realize the that two main suspects of this behavior are the big bad zombie monster (the subject of which you're talking at the moment I think) and our protagonist, who's doing pretty much exactly what the doctor describes. :D

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not sure if its a bug but when i crafted spade while i have food water and other items in my inventory, they suddenly dissapear.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whatever you have on MC when using the workbench gets dumped into the house inventory, crafting or not.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what is the use of solar panel? it says provide electricity, after crafting and installing it the night is still dark.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's lighting in the house with solar panels at night and you can watch the TV (for a scene).