What's new

RPG [nergalsnest] Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game) RPGMaker

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game)

Having someone follow you is pretty broken. After playing .7, the game has gotten waaaaay too easy. All you do is bring a follower with you and you can run into any zombie and spam arrows to get out of it. Zombie vanishes and you lose nothing.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Get them naked 1st, then run with arrows ;)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Get them naked 1st, then run with arrows ;)
I found it funny that they apparently only own one pair of clothes since they walk around nude at home after. :p

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's a clothing store to repair their stuff/get new costumes, but it does nothing so far.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's a clothing store to repair their stuff/get new costumes, but it does nothing so far.
That honestly sounds like a terrible idea. I'd much rather have a nude harem at home. :p

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so, do all npc follow you? i can't see follow order for mom though... do you enter struggle scene if you get caught by zombie while bringing follower? still don't have chance to play this build yet, way busy...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Get her high enough, do the hospital quest. Only mom/sis/aunt will get struggles (and naked), if you bring any other, you just take damage.

Leonard001

Reputation score

Can anyone help me with mother wedding ring? I search for it a lot and i dont find it! Please post a picture or something with the building! I know it is in the offices but i dont how to get there! Please help

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone help me with mother wedding ring? I search for it a lot and i dont find it! Please post a picture or something with the building! I know it is in the offices but i dont how to get there! Please help
it's in the top floor. in the desk all the way to the right. middle panel

Leonard001

Reputation score

Bro i dont know how to get there please tell me how exactly because i try everything! Is is at the Office Block? or where
I read about offices but i dont know how to get there

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the office building where you do the quest for the doctor instead of taking the elevator to the basement go to the top floor there is a zombie and corpse there is a picture or something near the computer try in that desk till you get it also the books on the left can be scavenged for some random loot

Leonard001

Reputation score

Bro tell me exactly what i have to do please because i dont get it! I go in that way and the elevator takes me down at the basement where is a corpse alone

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dude

1. Go to the office building.
2. Enter the elevator
3. Go to TOP FLOOR
4. Go to big desk and click on every part of the table
5. You got the ring now

Congrats

0.5joker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the latest version still all about resource management? e.g. repeatedly checking dumpsters for metal to craft or lockers to store food and medicine in paper bags at your house?

I liked the characters, art, quests - but last time I played it was like a bad Walking Dead episode. And I was cheating. A lot.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Game is 100% the same in every new version, the only thing that changes is the addition of new sex scenes/another quest to gain affection with 1 char.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Game is 100% the same in every new version, the only thing that changes is the addition of new sex scenes/another quest to gain affection with 1 char.
So it still gets to the point where everything slowly stops respawning and you can't gather items anymore aside from sending other people out to scavenge?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it still gets to the point where everything slowly stops respawning and you can't gather items anymore aside from sending other people out to scavenge?
Everything respawns after 3 days?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Every item drop place will respawn after 1-2 day you use it. Sending girls out to scavenge does absolutely nothing, aside potential bugs like them never coming back ....

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everything respawns after 3 days?
That's how it's supposed to work, but in old versions some spaces would stop respawning completely, and slowly other spaces would do the same until you couldn't gather at all anymore.

I have no idea if that was ever fixed is all. :p

Every item drop place will respawn after 1-2 day you use it. Sending girls out to scavenge does absolutely nothing, aside potential bugs like them never coming back ....
So in other words you're saying they fixed the old bug with it then.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sending girls out to scavenge does absolutely nothing, aside potential bugs like them never coming back ....
Wow...

Never knew that one...
How come he doesn't implement that?
I mean he already made is to they appear on the maps you send them so when day passes check if xy switch is on.

If xy switch is on (xy being switch that shows if you sent them or not)
Switch Case (location) - since every location gives different material
Case 1: Garage
rand1-4 (25% chance to get scrap metal)
if rand = 4 => increase scrap metal by rand 1-3

It would take you like max 30 minutes to do it if you knew all the locations and percentage for each item drop for each location.

Is there any particular reason as to why he doesn't put it in?