What's new

RPG Shota [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

wangchuwang

Reputation score
Re: [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

I've been stucked, after I finished first time park fuck scene(saturday), the day after I talked to Mrs Jennings again(Sunday), and MC reminded me that I can text Mrs Jennings to get her into the toilet again, but when I hit the message icon, the system said "no text option", I've tried many time but didn't work, could somebody help me out? I'll be so appreciated that.:)

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You can't do it again during the weekends. Go to park in the morning during the week : she should be there with her husband on the bench. Text her. If it doesn't work, come back in the afternoon/evening. If all else fails, raise her corruption higher.

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you get a topless picture of mom and a picture of sister bending.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is a sister bending pic for phone in the game code(as in found in a data mine), same for sleeping pic, but no idea if they are implemented.

dznutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sister bending is in the afternoon. if she's not watching tv you can peek on her through the keyhole

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a sister bending pic for phone in the game code(as in found in a data mine), same for sleeping pic, but no idea if they are implemented.
sister bending is in the afternoon. if she's not watching tv you can peek on her through the keyhole
Get her room key, copy it and go to her room on Fridays (and only Fridays). She'll be bending over. Use the door and you'll peek on her. Open inventory and use the phone on the door. Peter will say "he has the key, he could open the door and take a pic". You'll get it there.

For the sister sleeping pic : make a hole from your room to hers with the tools, go check it at night, get the pic.

And there's no mom topless pic yet.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post : Beta 0.3 is out for Patrons.

dznutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

using an old save file i can't seem to activate sister fuck and amos fuck. anybody having the same problem?

the sister fuck scene needs her number which i don't have

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Use phone on mom in the afternoon, she'll give hers and sis's. Amos fuck isn't in the game yet.

dznutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx man. also, is this normal? i seem to be stuck at the otherworld. there's no portal to teleport out. i'm in the city where you can see previously seen scenes

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm. Tried to flush the pain killers but there's no prompt. Also the mom wont give the HJ because its in my inventory. The weird cut off screen isn't helping either.

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get any scenes with Ms Amos?
EDIT: Nvm just found the folder that says Help.

Also, for the painkillers, just open inventory in front of toilet and then use them and he should flush them.

Last edited:

lovelesspoison

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx man. also, is this normal? i seem to be stuck at the otherworld. there's no portal to teleport out. i'm in the city where you can see previously seen scenes
Press Q
If you mean you're stuck in the demon city, examine the statue that brought you there.

Last edited:

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ummm... 0.3 changelog?
Hmm. Tried to flush the pain killers but there's no prompt. Also the mom wont give the HJ because its in my inventory. The weird cut off screen isn't helping either.
use pain killer while you standing besides toilet?

dznutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx. turns out i had to talk to the statue from the bottom.

anyway, is the new room with the puzzle complete? the 2 rooms on the right hand side doesn't seem to give anything. the bottom left gave a goblet. forgot what the upper left gave. the bottom right doesn't have any message after moving the rock in place. the upper right room doesn't seem to offer anything

lovelesspoison

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx. turns out i had to talk to the statue from the bottom.

anyway, is the new room with the puzzle complete? the 2 rooms on the right hand side doesn't seem to give anything. the bottom left gave a goblet. forgot what the upper left gave. the bottom right doesn't have any message after moving the rock in place. the upper right room doesn't seem to offer anything
All four rooms are complete. The solution for the coffin room isn't actually in the coffin room.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any point to invisibility or was it thrown in last minute?

Freeschtyler

Reputation score

You need it to watch your sister masturbate on fridays at night. That's about it so far. No Idea how to unlock any amos scene yet though.

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

People there is a help folder in the game folder, It has somewhat detailed hints on how to get the scenes. In fact here you go.
Screenshot (24).jpg

Screenshot (25).jpg

Last edited:

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is the fishing still busted with no way to make money other than pocket change each week until you can get a phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.