What's new

RPG Shota [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

Weird, I've been using it and no problems so far. Not sure if Yanfly fixed that bug but I'm using his core plugin. I'll keep an eye on the memory next time.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Question for the Patreon people about the new version. Does the best friends mom and the mechanic chick have their portraits implemented yet? Thats been bugging the crap out of me for some reaaon.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nope, maybe in 0.3

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those not on Patreon/Discord (yet) : there will be a Q&A with Glassfish (artist) over the Discord server this coming Sunday around 8 pm GMT. If you wish to talk to her and/or Nergal about this game, feel free to log-in.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

quest who is back for milking using Nergals art as bait

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

quest who is back for milking using Nergals art as bait
Seems like there's quite a bit of drama going on over there. And it's double win because those comments are for all to see :D

Patreon is very weak tool for selling. They don't allow most posts to be public to entice new people. And so to find stuff people have to look on sites like this.

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The thing that pisses me off, is that there wasn't a peep from wootch for nearly a year and then he comes back after nergal decided enough time had passed for him to make his version of the game.

There are projects out there that while only having demos at the very least have a near consistent update from their creators about any subjects that may have impacted the progress. wootch goes dark until he sees Urban Demons and his patreon payment drops below 100 dollars.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried this ages ago but it was by the other dev who seemed to have scrapped the title.

If it's exactly the same thing then I really enjoyed it. But I must admit. No matter what people are saying about how the original dev has treated his paying customers, his art work for this title did look a lot better.

The teacher in this version looks very odd looking.

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried this ages ago but it was by the other dev who seemed to have scrapped the title.

If it's exactly the same thing then I really enjoyed it. But I must admit. No matter what people are saying about how the original dev has treated his paying customers, his art work for this title did look a lot better.

The teacher in this version looks very odd looking.
Are we playing the same game?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Search for Wootch's version of the teacher's blowjob then come back here and tell us you didn't stab your eyes with a grapefruit spoon.

dznutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wootch is back. yay. but the releases will be slow. don't mind 2 versions (or 3 if i'm reading his patreon correctly) as nergal newly implemented something that makes the game not load properly for me. something to do with resolution and my monitor. i only see half the screen

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wootch is back. yay. but the releases will be slow. don't mind 2 versions (or 3 if i'm reading his patreon correctly) as nergal newly implemented something that makes the game not load properly for me. something to do with resolution and my monitor. i only see half the screen
Yeah. He did that so we could see Glassfish's artwork in full detail, (in fact I didn't know that Peter had heterochromia until this build) but failed to regard those of us who only have a laptop and not 28 inch computer monitors. he'll probably fix that in a later build, but I recommend getting a separate monitor as a just in case.

dznutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm using an acer monitor. probably 5 yrs old tho

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beta build 0.2 is out to the public

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

releasing these buggy ass messes is probably not helping much with interest

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ohhhh Yeah good to see this continues ! Though some time before I play this one, probably after some updates !

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've experienced something quite annoying.
The area for the LV2 Corruption ability has me actually STUCK.
I'm not locked in it per se, but I can't actually complete it. The monster thing caught over on the right-hand side of the place and every time it sits on me, waiting for me to move. I get to take one step forward and then I'm booted back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.