What's new

RPG Shota [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mensch466

Reputation score
Re: [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

Hello Guys,

i have all possible scences Unlocked but it seems there is a bug with Miss Amos in the event room. It is not possible to replay her h-events. My Save is version 0.3 beta. If you want to see miss amos h-events go and visit her house and have fun.

Attachments

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is the fishing still busted with no way to make money other than pocket change each week until you can get a phone?
Get some corruption on mom and ask her for a phone, she gives you 100$. This is doable around day 3-4 from a fresh start.

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is anybody else having an extreme lag in all sex scenes?

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is anybody else having an extreme lag in all sex scenes?
It is a reported problem, yes. No explanations as to why, but issues between the script and images themselves are the suspected culprit.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Enjoying it even tho I only have the mom HJ so far. Now all I need is the mechanic lady and the milf in the park as a picture add in. May be a while since Nergal said hes taking a month break. But I would rather he take his time and recover than burn out.

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score

How do I use the phone to take pictures? Also, how do I use items after buying the phone?

edit: Never mind started a new save and it works now, must've glitched.

Last edited:

fakinhap3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't save. Actually, I can save... 2 times. The first 2 days when you wake up after gaining powers. After that, the save option doesn't appear anymore. I would be fine-ish if it wasn't for silly issues like a npc blocking me forever and forcing me to close my 2h game :/

How can I save the game? It seems dumb, but it's not, and I hate this save system where you can't save when you want.

ps: Issue ocurring since before v0.2, and I'm (was, as I had to close the game) playing v0.3 atm.

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't save. Actually, I can save... 2 times. The first 2 days when you wake up after gaining powers. After that, the save option doesn't appear anymore. I would be fine-ish if it wasn't for silly issues like a npc blocking me forever and forcing me to close my 2h game :/

How can I save the game? It seems dumb, but it's not, and I hate this save system where you can't save when you want.

ps: Issue ocurring since before v0.2, and I'm (was, as I had to close the game) playing v0.3 atm.
You can't save without buying the phone.

the day after you get your powers in the afternoon, ask your mother for money to buy a phone (be sure to talk to all the kids in the school yard at noon, on of them will set the flag for this) and she will give you $100.

Personally, I would buy the Uphone because you will be able to sell the pictures for a little more cash afterwards. after you get the phone, press "w" and just click the floppy icon and there you go.

fakinhap3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But I, of course, have the uPhone 445 or wtv model it is. Is there an actual command to save after buying the phone then?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But I, of course, have the uPhone 445 or wtv model it is. Is there an actual command to save after buying the phone then?
He answered that just above your comment : hit W > move the hand cursor to the bottom right corner > hit enter/z/space bar on the giant blue floppy disk > save your game.

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It is a reported problem, yes. No explanations as to why, but issues between the script and images themselves are the suspected culprit.
I see, thanks. Kinda weird actually because back in 0.2-beta.2 the animations were running smoothly, the issue started after that.

dznutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody know if the warp structure found in the 4 puzzle rooms work?

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New Public build out with Ms Amos fuck scene and some character busts in the park.

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just my luck, the MEGA link broke while I was downloading the file.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... And he still hasn't taken users with resolution limits lower than his into account. The highest mine can go is 1366*768 (it's fairly old and was cheap - need another after melting the circuits my even older, better one), so I'm missing the entirety of the screen above the "Urban Demons" logo on the title screen. This means I can't see the inventory OR move the screen down a bit so I CAN see it.

Please, Nergal... put an autodetect resolution script in the next build.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Force it to fullscreen (hit F1 while in game > tick the topmost option > ok, close and restart)
Right-click on desktop and set icon size to 100%
Removing taskbar might give you a bit of leeway to drag it down

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

... And he still hasn't taken users with resolution limits lower than his into account. The highest mine can go is 1366*768 (it's fairly old and was cheap - need another after melting the circuits my even older, better one), so I'm missing the entirety of the screen above the "Urban Demons" logo on the title screen. This means I can't see the inventory OR move the screen down a bit so I CAN see it.

I have the same problem. Cant even see my inventory so I have to guess where things are. And I can't wait until he adds Kaylees portrait.

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

game was made for 1920x1080 resolution (technically a wee bit smaller) and with Text/App/Item scaling at 100% (under display settings)

I really hate to wonder what kind of computers you guys are running since mine is 7/8/9 years old and manages just fine. Especially since 1920x1080 has been industry standard since before my computer was originally made.

Anyway you can force RPGmaker games to full screen with ALT+Enter too

dznutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have you tried left clicking on the file, properties, compatibility, disable display scaling on high dpi settings? works for me. it's a bit choppy and slightly smaller but it works

Status
Not open for further replies.