What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Well......
that plan won't work then..... any other ideas?

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hope you know that dragoonistix is only joking. Since I am member of this forum I never saw him take anything seriously. I know 10 year old kids who are more serious then him.
im fucking serious..
why would you think im joking!

gmanprime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im fucking serious..
why would you think im joking!
I believe you. Coitus. Obviously an important post because I'm an important person. Did I mention I'm an important person? I'm special too. Coitus. I said it again. Because I'm special. And important. Just like this post.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I believe you. Coitus. Obviously an important post because I'm an important person. Did I mention I'm an important person? I'm special too. Coitus. I said it again. Because I'm special. And important. Just like this post.
i swear random unlogical shit follows me everywhere.... there's just no escape from it..

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

see! its rarely used for what it meanS!

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

.......oh god
oh yes.. oh YES!!!... urgh!! URGH!!. HAAARRRRR!!!

your making me love you..

and hey lets add something on topic.. if you want to get raped jump before you get hit..
and remember to re-arrange the keys

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you know what........ No!

-Oblivious Mode-
(the past 5 hours don't exist)

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you know what........ No!

-Oblivious Mode-
(the past 5 hours don't exist)
the no and the "oblivious" just calls me..
but well. the abyss is a little lame today, so i guess ill hold back today.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

i swear random unlogical shit follows me everywhere.... there's just no escape from it..
No one is following you, this is the internet, what did you expect to find???:cool:

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...Another thing is that while posting off-topic is not really a GOOD thing, these aren't exactly the largest forums, and such talk is occasionally neccessary because it keeps things from being too dry and routine IMHO. The worst thing that could happen to these forums is some sort of rules-nazi coming in and deleting anything deemed off-topic.

Oh and this game is probably dead in the water, so this whole discussion is actually off-topic due to pointlessness. :p
I actually wrote this as a private message first, but after that rant I feel you folks deserve I say it publically even though it's off-topic in itself. Mods can remove it if they feel that.

But I absolutely agree with your points above. Wasn't my intent to come off as a nazi. Still, you're absolutely right in that a place like this lives and breathes on the small community it has. Making it too neat and orderly by for example separating banter and game files to separate threads and policing any off-topic banter with an iron fist could easily alienate a lot of the people and make the boards too cold to prosper. Basically, a certain amount of levity and off-topic banter to draw people in socially is needed, and doesn't really harm anyone.

But I think most of us can agree that sometimes things get taken too far, as was the case here. I certainly didn't mean to come off as unappreciative of the fact that this place is easily my number one, two and three source for these h-game gems, and while I haven't posted often myself, I do have a laugh myself on quite a few occasions browsing through the geeky senselessness of some of the stuff you can find here. I'm a proud geek myself after all. :)

gmanprime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually wrote this as a private message first, but after that rant I feel you folks deserve I say it publically even though it's off-topic in itself. Mods can remove it if they feel that.

But I absolutely agree with your points above. Wasn't my intent to come off as a nazi. Still, you're absolutely right in that a place like this lives and breathes on the small community it has. Making it too neat and orderly by for example separating banter and game files to separate threads and policing any off-topic banter with an iron fist could easily alienate a lot of the people and make the boards too cold to prosper. Basically, a certain amount of levity and off-topic banter to draw people in socially is needed, and doesn't really harm anyone.

But I think most of us can agree that sometimes things get taken too far, as was the case here. I certainly didn't mean to come off as unappreciative of the fact that this place is easily my number one, two and three source for these h-game gems, and while I haven't posted often myself, I do have a laugh myself on quite a few occasions browsing through the geeky senselessness of some of the stuff you can find here. I'm a proud geek myself after all. :)
Hmm...you basically said exactly what I was thinking. I suppose I'm more tolerant than some when it comes to off-topic posts though, as I wouldn't mind 20 page extravaganzas if it was funny or interesting, but I know many people would find that really annoying. Well said though :cool:, and again the off-topic thing is just me.

luei333

Reputation score

New post on the blog. (No new update yet, though)

Seems to be about the pregnancy again, and from what I gather from babelfish, I think he's almost done with that part, though I'll leave it to better people than I to figure out exactly what the moonspeak says. Basically, bumping for interest.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yay mayhaps a new update be a brewing
sry to ask but can u give a direct link to the update... im still new at this but when i checked, its the same file as the one idownloaded weeks ago, has the same numbers and everything..

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

sry to ask but can u give a direct link to the update... im still new at this but when i checked, its the same file as the one idownloaded weeks ago, has the same numbers and everything..
mayhaps(sic)=mayhap=maybe=probably=perhaps

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

mayhaps(sic)=mayhap=maybe=probably=perhaps
.....basically you're saying there is not a new update yet, but it should be on its way soon? right?