What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

E

ecoISDP

Re: Nanocrisis

The testers really make it hard for me to see the rest of the game. Does anyone have a save for the latest version?
Can't get past them ? The dogs are worse. So instead of a save have a few tips.

Get a power weapon.
As soon as the battle starts turn on RUN.
Run from one end of the room to the other to keep them from surrounding you.
If they are coming for you in a mob and you can't kill them in time then just jump over them, jump is pretty big so it's easy.
If they are scattered and coming at you by pairs just kick them off.

If I did it, so can you.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Here's a zip of my save. I just beat the dogs, so I think I have good enough equipment for you to handle them.

Attachments

R

Ryka

Th-th..... thank you... for the save. This really is impressive. The difficulty just curves a tad too much.

Hn, but thank you ever so muchly. I beat the testers soon before you posted, and the dogs seemed to lack a 'give up' function.

I quite enjoy the flies. ^-^;

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im going to put this up here for everyone. Theres are the methods i used to fight:

The Testers- Get a powerful shot gun weapon upgrade ( make sure it has highest attacking power cuz sometimes there may be 2 versions with different attacking styles) and get defense armor. When fighting, activate run and run across the field until u find one. Shoot the S### out of him and the ones behind em'. but be careful, they have a tendency to fall from the air behind or directly above you. so you will have to run to the other side of the field alot. When running, there will be testers ready to jack your face up with punches. Simple run and hold jump button to jump your highest hight and that should get u safely past them to shoot the S### out of them again. Need to have Hr 2 defense armor to survive those punches, cause you will be punched a lot.... trust me

Big Flies and ZOMBIEZ!!!
This battle is annoying... You will also need a powerful shot gun weapon and defense armor. ( make sure your repeating missions over and over again so you can raise ur hunter rank and earn money so you can buy these things. Trust me, its worth it.) When the fight starts, you run shift from aiming foward and up while shooting. When you hit a fly, they will fall, and thats when you im down and execute them. They may bounce back alittle from the shot gun blast but they should die from 1-3 more shots (depending on the gun). You need to kill 100 flies, so it might be a long fight. always run back and forth to the end of the stage while alternting your shot as well. the zombies are punk a##es. they are just there to annoy you. Kill them quickly so you will have space to run. You might be raped alot by the flyes though, but i your armor is high ( or whatever ) it should be easy to escape it before they start.I finished this mission when i was hr 2 as well.
and last.....( drum roll..)

The Diggity DOGS!!
Can't get past them ? The dogs are worse. So instead of a save have a few tips.

Get a power weapon.
As soon as the battle starts turn on RUN.
Run from one end of the room to the other to keep them from surrounding you.
If they are coming for you in a mob and you can't kill them in time then just jump over them, jump is pretty big so it's easy.
If they are scattered and coming at you by pairs just kick them off.

If I did it, so can you.
my tactic is very similar. ([ DO NOT USE SHOTGUN IT WOULD BE EASY TO USE HR3 DEFENSE ARMOR AND HR3 POWERGUN) the most you have to worry about is the dogs from behind. you could jump or ( which i perfer) shoot them while in the air and then finish them off when there down. also you might have to fequently check behind you for dogs. aim down to shot them and aim straight to shoot them while they are jumping. and if you have dogs on both sides of you, shoot then both if they are in growling stance. if you shoot them, they won't attack you for like 4 seconds. so shoot the one infront of you twice and shoot the one behind you twice and repeat, Alternate! You have to stay on your toes for this one
and that should be it for now.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Im going to put this up here for everyone. Theres are the methods i used to fight:

The Testers- Get a powerful shot gun weapon upgrade ( make sure it has highest attacking power cuz sometimes there may be 2 versions with different attacking styles) and get defense armor. When fighting, activate run and run across the field until u find one. Shoot the S### out of him and the ones behind em'. but be careful, they have a tendency to fall from the air behind or directly above you. so you will have to run to the other side of the field alot. When running, there will be testers ready to jack your face up with punches. Simple run and hold jump button to jump your highest hight and that should get u safely past them to shoot the S### out of them again. Need to have Hr 2 defense armor to survive those punches, cause you will be punched a lot.... trust me

Big Flies and ZOMBIEZ!!!
This battle is annoying... You will also need a powerful shot gun weapon and defense armor. ( make sure your repeating missions over and over again so you can raise ur hunter rank and earn money so you can buy these things. Trust me, its worth it.) When the fight starts, you run shift from aiming foward and up while shooting. When you hit a fly, they will fall, and thats when you im down and execute them. They may bounce back alittle from the shot gun blast but they should die from 1-3 more shots (depending on the gun). You need to kill 100 flies, so it might be a long fight. always run back and forth to the end of the stage while alternting your shot as well. the zombies are punk a##es. they are just there to annoy you. Kill them quickly so you will have space to run. You might be raped alot by the flyes though, but i your armor is high ( or whatever ) it should be easy to escape it before they start.I finished this mission when i was hr 2 as well.
and last.....( drum roll..)

The Diggity DOGS!!

my tactic is very similar. ([ DO NOT USE SHOTGUN IT WOULD BE EASY TO USE HR3 DEFENSE ARMOR AND HR3 POWERGUN) the most you have to worry about is the dogs from behind. you could jump or ( which i perfer) shoot them while in the air and then finish them off when there down. also you might have to fequently check behind you for dogs. aim down to shot them and aim straight to shoot them while they are jumping. and if you have dogs on both sides of you, shoot then both if they are in growling stance. if you shoot them, they won't attack you for like 4 seconds. so shoot the one infront of you twice and shoot the one behind you twice and repeat, Alternate! You have to stay on your toes for this one
and that should be it for now.

Very nice guide ^^ I'm sure it'll help people who are stuck at one point.
The one thing I'd add to that is on the dog level, if you are getting raped a lot and it gets annoying, power armour helps you get out fast. Also at the dog level if you run towards the right end of the screen at the start while turning around every few seconds in case a dog is about to leap onto you, you can camp the very right side of the screen and position your character so you can see dogs trying to jump in from behind you (ofc all the meanwhile shooting the dogs spawning on the right side... which will be a LOT). This is probably the best strategy for them: I reached hunter rank 7 with this strategy, and haven't lost to the dogs again after I started doing this.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate the shotgun, I use power guns for testers.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

General weapon choice guide:
1) Can you hit consistently? If, yes, use power guns. Otherwise, go to (2)
2) Use quick guns. Do you still have problems hitting your targets? If yes, switch to shotguns, If not, continue using quick guns.

(Note that switching between equipment of the same rank costs little money, and you could always abuse saving and reloading if you want to experiment.)

Armour choice guide:
1) Do you have problems escaping? (even with a full or near-full armour bar) If yes, pick power armour. If not (or if you are rarely caught in the first place anyway), go to (2)
2) Is your armour bar/health decreasing too fast from enemy attacks? If yes, pick defence armour. Otherwise, go to (3)
3) Do you really want to kick monsters? If yes, use power armour. Other wise, use defence armour.

Power guns are the most damage-efficient. Always pick them if are confident that you won't miss.

Shotguns are crap against testers since they fire too slowly. (compared to power guns.)

Quick guns work better against flies if you have good aim. Otherwise, use shotguns. Power guns are just overkill against them.

Last edited:

gmanprime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to add to the tips, basically all enemies have a certain amount of "armor" that takes away damage from each hit. Some have more than others, so testers have a lot more than flies. Shotguns have the weakest damage per bullet, so don't use shotguns against high armor enemies like testers. Flies and dogs are ok though.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I feel like i failed somewhat.....

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Exactly. It's not reasonable to expect people to read through all of a 10+ page thread just for one little link somewhere. A lot of threads, particularly the longer ones, consist of at most half the posts being related to the game the thread is supposed to be about, with the other half being random chatter and whatnot.

*resumes lurking*
Agreed. It's really very simple. The combined amount of effort and time spent on everyone browsing the thread for one link is not only unrealistic, it's just plain stupid. If the people here cannot keep these threads on topic, or keep the first post updated on the latest file or instructions on how to get to it, then they have ZERO business complaining about it when people come in here asking for the latest update. If you litter the room with crap, it's YOUR fault people can't find what they're looking for, not theirs.

And since the word "download" doesn't appear exclusively with the actual download links of the game, and often isn't in fact used at all when someone just slaps on a link in page 15 of a 20-page thread, search itself is hardly reliable or reasonably fast either.

I'm getting pretty damn tired myself of how time consuming it is to just browse these boards a few times a week to see whether 2-3 games have been updated, and what's new. A job that's supposed to take like 5 seconds typically takes up to an hour in a the entire week because the OT crap and oversized banners and other completely irrelevant crap designed to make all this harder are *that* successful in getting in the way.

I'm not against discussions and talking, which is sorta the point of any forum. As long as people kept it ON topic, made their own topics for the mindless off-topic bantering, and generally were more considerate of the fact that the downloadable games are sort of one of the main purposes here, no?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't look at me. I never spam or troll.

And yes I have to agree with you whole heartedly. Since there was no new update for who know how long we should let this tread slip quietly off the front page, and when there is an update resurrect it.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Why you even need an upgraded gun or armor vs testers? They're so easy to beat, just run to one side of the screen and shoot the big mob of testers, if they come close, jump over them and run to other side of screen and shoot them.
Jumpkick any testers that might be in your way to the side of the screen (you can even kill em all with just jumpkicks, but takes too much time)

Rinse and repeat.

Reputation score

Don't look at me. I never spam or troll.

And yes I have to agree with you whole heartedly. Since there was no new update for who know how long we should let this tread slip quietly off the front page, and when there is an update resurrect it.
NO THIS THREAD MUST NOT DIE!!!

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Agreed. It's really very simple. The combined amount of effort and time spent on everyone browsing the thread for one link is not only unrealistic, it's just plain stupid. If the people here cannot keep these threads on topic, or keep the first post updated on the latest file or instructions on how to get to it, then they have ZERO business complaining about it when people come in here asking for the latest update. If you litter the room with crap, it's YOUR fault people can't find what they're looking for, not theirs.

And since the word "download" doesn't appear exclusively with the actual download links of the game, and often isn't in fact used at all when someone just slaps on a link in page 15 of a 20-page thread, search itself is hardly reliable or reasonably fast either.

I'm getting pretty damn tired myself of how time consuming it is to just browse these boards a few times a week to see whether 2-3 games have been updated, and what's new. A job that's supposed to take like 5 seconds typically takes up to an hour in a the entire week because the OT crap and oversized banners and other completely irrelevant crap designed to make all this harder are *that* successful in getting in the way.

I'm not against discussions and talking, which is sorta the point of any forum. As long as people kept it ON topic, made their own topics for the mindless off-topic bantering, and generally were more considerate of the fact that the downloadable games are sort of one of the main purposes here, no?
Hey...Is there a way we could set up a link where anyone who wants the latest version of the game could download it. Idk how to make it but in the Fairy Fighting Forum they have that as the first post. Even if we set it up now, if anyone asks we could tell them its on page (whatever) or search (whatever it would be called). Like have a universal link for ALL updates. I know it can be done.

gmanprime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey...Is there a way we could set up a link where anyone who wants the latest version of the game could download it. Idk how to make it but in the Fairy Fighting Forum they have that as the first post. Even if we set it up now, if anyone asks we could tell them its on page (whatever) or search (whatever it would be called). Like have a universal link for ALL updates. I know it can be done.
slimeSupreme said:

The problem with the points made by Neko and slimeSupreme here is that someone has to do the work. If someone posted a link to the download 5 pages ago, its a pain to go back and get the link, but what is the alternative? Someone has to go back, grab the link, and post it again for a request, and an automatic update for these games is unlikely, someone has to again do the work to code, and it may not work because the downloads may have different names depending on the version. Automatic only works if there is a consistent pattern and someone here is smart enough to code such a thing.

Its a lot better time-wise for one person to do this though then twenty, but it depends on someone willing to dedicate themselves to doing the work. Another thing is that while posting off-topic is not really a GOOD thing, these aren't exactly the largest forums, and such talk is occasionally neccessary because it keeps things from being too dry and routine IMHO. The worst thing that could happen to these forums is some sort of rules-nazi coming in and deleting anything deemed off-topic.

Oh and this game is probably dead in the water, so this whole discussion is actually off-topic due to pointlessness. :p

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

WEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL What about this....

People can search this particular fourm for key words to find the lateest download. Why not, as a whole, come togeather and create a name. Like a name or saying that will be soo off topic, and soo wierd that it you will only see it when there is a new post.
idk how to explain it....

but look:

When the new update comes out som one will write.... new update link- Blah blah blah.com ( SOMETHING WEIRD WE CAME UP WITH) most likely we should put like a number next to it to make sure its not an old one being searched for.

so when ever sum one asks for the update, we can say search form for ( something weird we came up with) and tell them the number...

just throwing out an idea i had and you know that it would be fun

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

there was a suggestion of using pineapples on every important post to make searches easier..

it didn't work out..
so now i suggest the use of the word

COITUS

its rarely used for what is meant and is relevant here and there....

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

there was a suggestion of using pineapples on every important post to make searches easier..

it didn't work out..
so now i suggest the use of the word

COITUS

its rarely used for what is meant and is relevant here and there....
now were talking. need feedback from more ppl about this idea... ause we need everyone cooperation

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope you know that dragoonistix is only joking. Since I am member of this forum I never saw him take anything seriously. I know 10 year old kids who are more serious then him.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

now were talking. need feedback from more ppl about this idea... ause we need everyone cooperation
No, please, last time we had pineapples flying out of people asses for weeks, nothing good will come out of this, it's just the wrong place...:rolleyes: