What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Oy', cut out the pet hate. The thing we should be talking about is whether or not the Heroine will give birth to a litter of puppies.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And I'd prefer to shoot cat's, not dogs.
The you would love that stress relieve game where you kick a cat into a wall and watch him go bloody splat. lol

To bad I no longer have it.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think she'll give birth to puppies.

Zombies don't cause u to give birth either right?

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think she'll give birth to puppies.

Zombies don't cause u to give birth either right?
no but that would be cool, little zombie babies running around, causing destruction and mayhem, eating the heroine out, or even just eating her XD

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey I'm pretty sure someone here might have asked about this already, so sorry to bring this up again.

What exactly are you supposed to do in this game??

All I've been seeing are nothing but the same zombies. I killed about 19 of them and then decided to let them kill me to see what happens (it took forever) then I finally gave up!

Is there more to this game which I am missing out? People have been mentioning weird content in this but I don't see anything :confused:

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey I'm pretty sure someone here might have asked about this already, so sorry to bring this up again.

What exactly are you supposed to do in this game??

All I've been seeing are nothing but the same zombies. I killed about 19 of them and then decided to let them kill me to see what happens (it took forever) then I finally gave up!

Is there more to this game which I am missing out? People have been mentioning weird content in this but I don't see anything :confused:
Go for 50

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i found a quick fix untill the creator puts sound in, take your favorite sounds form other games like ryonasaga and just rename them to match the coresponding files ( like "ReikaDmg01" ) and copy and paste over the files. the attack and damage files are self explained but i think the tukami is when you get raped... hanvt tested cuz im too lazy but im sure someone will

((edit)) the sound files your looking for are in the Voice folder

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

i found a quick fix untill the creator puts sound in, take your favorite sounds form other games like ryonasaga and just rename them to match the coresponding files ( like "ReikaDmg01" ) and copy and paste over the files. the attack and damage files are self explained but i think the tukami is when you get raped... hanvt tested cuz im too lazy but im sure someone will

((edit)) the sound files your looking for are in the Voice folder
There is already sound in this game.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to change topic again, but when does the birthing, impregnation or anything else happen?

I still keep getting owned by the testers. I'm getting really bored watching them humping like a turtle. Once I fall to the ground, it's like gameover! I've upgraded my gun and armour (I think I did it right), but it doesn't help at all! :(

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

50?! Okay I'll try that tomorrow. I hope the anticipation is worth it though :D
It's actually around 30 you have to kill in the first level. I say around, because once you hit 30 they stop spawning and you just need to finish off the last few to finish the mission.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry to change topic again, but when does the birthing, impregnation or anything else happen?

I still keep getting owned by the testers. I'm getting really bored watching them humping like a turtle. Once I fall to the ground, it's like gameover! I've upgraded my gun and armour (I think I did it right), but it doesn't help at all! :(
Are you running the most recent version of Nanocrisis? (The date is always listed on the folder.) The testers were significantly weakened almost a month ago. They should be pretty easy at this point.

Tips for fighting testers:
(1) If you upgrade equipent, make sure you get the Defense suit. The other suits are not nearly as useful.
(2) Make absolutely sure your character is set to Run rather than Walk. You toggle this with one of the buttons during each the stage. If you walk, you move too slowly to get away, and you can't easily jump over the testers.
(3) Just kite the testers using run-and-gun techniques. Try to keep them all bunched together. When they get close, jump aver the group and run to the other side of the screen, rinse and repeat. If they get close, you can also duck and kick or duck and press jump to dash back to give yourself some room.

After you clear the tester stage, clear stage 1 again. You should get a cutscene regarding the Big Fly. This opens up Extra Stage 1. The Flies can implant eggs into you, which eventually force your character to birth maggots. You can also be attacked by the maggots, which will in turn make your character to birth more big flies.

Those are the only stages implemented so far.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you running the most recent version of Nanocrisis? (The date is always listed on the folder.) The testers were significantly weakened almost a month ago. They should be pretty easy at this point.

Tips for fighting testers:
(1) If you upgrade equipent, make sure you get the Defense suit. The other suits are not nearly as useful.
(2) Make absolutely sure your character is set to Run rather than Walk. You toggle this with one of the buttons during each the stage. If you walk, you move too slowly to get away, and you can't easily jump over the testers.
(3) Just kite the testers using run-and-gun techniques. Try to keep them all bunched together. When they get close, jump aver the group and run to the other side of the screen, rinse and repeat. If they get close, you can also duck and kick or duck and press jump to dash back to give yourself some room.

After you clear the tester stage, clear stage 1 again. You should get a cutscene regarding the Big Fly. This opens up Extra Stage 1. The Flies can implant eggs into you, which eventually force your character to birth maggots. You can also be attacked by the maggots, which will in turn make your character to birth more big flies.

Those are the only stages implemented so far.
Sounds like this game is still into a lot of development. Yea I'll give that a try. Thanks heaps for your advice!

Reputation score

Sounds like this game is still into a lot of development. Yea I'll give that a try. Thanks heaps for your advice!
yeah, it has a long way to go, considering that there are supposed to be at least 6 main stages and 6 extra stages, currently, they have 2 main stages and 1 extra stages.

but do give it a go, it's really good