What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

so what different things can your girl get pregnant from? because i downloaded a guy's save file, it says that the girl had been pregnant 69 times

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so what different things can your girl get pregnant from? because i downloaded a guy's save file, it says that the girl had been pregnant 69 times
Obviously that guy has been playing with the flies...a lot. Flies are the only thing that impregnate at the moment.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

lets all post our... um.. achievements ;)

Attachments

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

You n00b, only 7 parasitic count :p

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

lets all post our... um.. achievements ;)
lol leave game running one night done!

I honestly hope you weren't present for each of those.

But here are my thoughts on the game... (copy pasta from another forum I post on)

So, I have decided I really love this game... and its maker I have said before and I'll say it again I want to send him some "love" (money) I dont know how but I dont think he will be selling this game but his works SHOULD BE REWARDED!!! I'm going to scour his site and see what I can find the language barrier will be fun.

A few reccomendations though I doubt it matters here. I think the flys should lay their eggs almost instantly "no fucking" or very little to speed the process up a bit. The chance to fight them off needs to be shortened ALOT and the pregnancy needs to be shortened with less convulsions. The idea being the flys, fly around laying a lot of eggs quickly so we get lots of little guys, they have a smaller chance to uhh... grab, but in mass its more interesting then they jump in possibly more than one at a time (like the 3max flys). When she carries a worm to term it should have the same convulsions etc. I say one needs to be tweaked because with fly's eggs in and a worm or two all you do is convulse blue bar gets to 0 and your screwed... even with best suit and gun in game.

But he has done a lot of work on the fly sex scene so maybe they should just lay a shit ton of eggs in her and less convulsions for eggs, maybe just one when they hatch. I would also like to see the worm birthing get a little tweaking, I dont like the flashes. OK Idea, instead of the slow worm birthing with flashes she births several waves of worms (like current 4each only like 5 waves) cause if the worms are going to be that awesome there needs to be more of them. I can see it now flys above insta raping and laying eggs quickly and a writhing mass of worms covering the floor below.

Not sure yet if I like her being able to kill the worms so simply yet, will be interesting to see where he goes with this. I NEEDS MORE, MUST HAVE MOAR, MY PRECIOUS...

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i think you shouldnt be able to be raped right off the bat but instead theres another bar for your suit and at different stages (2/3 hp and 1/3 hp...or ap in this case) you should have rips in the suit that allow you to be raped in certain spots, cept the mouth... unless they put a full helm into the game...

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

i think you shouldnt be able to be raped right off the bat but instead theres another bar for your suit and at different stages (2/3 hp and 1/3 hp...or ap in this case) you should have rips in the suit that allow you to be raped in certain spots, cept the mouth... unless they put a full helm into the game...
Samas Aran? no I think hes done too many sprites to go and change them all. But your right I would like to see some clothing updates for nudity

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

Samas Aran? no I think hes done too many sprites to go and change them all. But your right I would like to see some clothing updates for nudity
What's Samus got to do with this?

Also, I think the reason she's always clothed is to get around the whole japanese censorship nonsense. It's still a pretty hot game considering that you don't actually see any naked private parts.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Now that you mention it, where's the facerape at?

Tbh when I heard there was going to be a gangbang scene in it, I actually thought of ... well an actual gangbang, instead of just 3 flies at the same damn spot pffff

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

Now that you mention it, where's the facerape at?

Tbh when I heard there was going to be a gangbang scene in it, I actually thought of ... well an actual gangbang, instead of just 3 flies at the same damn spot pffff
There isn't any facerape as of this update, but I'm sure it'll be added in a month or so. I'm looking forward to it.

And yeah, I was kinda disappointed with that too. Still, I hope he takes the idea of others joining in further.

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Help me out here.

Pretty new here, and only just discovered this awesome game. my problem is this: can somebody tell me, in order, what to download / move around, to get the best experiance out of this game with what is made for it so far?

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Help me out here.

Pretty new here, and only just discovered this awesome game. my problem is this: can somebody tell me, in order, what to download / move around, to get the best experiance out of this game with what is made for it so far?
play the 2nd stage over and over to get the best def suit and the fastest firing gun with like 150 dmg i think, then the fly level is so ridiculously easy, the gun i use is like an anti aircraft gun that one hits and even if i do get hit it does so little damage its unmeasurable... i can't wait for some stronger enemies...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That's .. not really what he asked... if I understand right

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Help me out here.

I would say lurkmoar since everything you need is in this thread but, since you admitted to being a newfag I'll help, because I remember reading the BlankBlood thread like 10x trying to figure it all out.

this is my personal up to date game folder it has the additional and imo best "Voice" addon and a few of my saves I recommend deleting my saves and starting a new game.
And remember it is still in progress and not completed

Hey muigordo what is your first name??? your real first name?