What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

heinsc

Reputation score
robably the hardest to handle, but seeing how I actually got the very same Game.exe hooked with Textractor and getting the dialogue just fine, I'm wonde
Huh, you're sure this one is virus'd up?
Nah 100% sure its a false positive. How i said game before had it as well. There is no way they upload a virus on Ci-En after working that long on it right before sale on DLsite. For some reason i cant deinstall the Game though. probably just have to change some properties.
Quote above had a similar translation problem, but for this game it is actually RPG maker MV and MTool doesnt say its encrypted or anything.

Edit: After last patch of MTool it worked for some reason. So disregard everything said.

Last edited:

Hellll

Reputation score
Why do I have gaps in the text after translating from English into Russian with fix translation?

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I tried translating the Demo from following game:

Unfortunetely only menu and a few key words in dialogue seem to be translated. Most of the dialogue is untouched. Any idea how to change that?

Dont download the Demo by the way, for some reason i cannot uninstall it again and it was recognized as a Trojaner -.- their previous work was also a false positive though.
Update the tool, it should work now.

Hellll

Reputation score
Everything works fine, only when you enter the ESC menu, the game crashes, and in the original translation it works fine.

Снимок.PNG

Here's another screen, but there's nothing to confuse here at all.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Everything works fine, only when you enter the ESC menu, the game crashes, and in the original translation it works fine.

View attachment 47659

Here's another screen, but there's nothing to confuse here at all.
What is the game version you are using, the Japanese version or the English version?
What translation engine you are using, and what languages you are translate to?

Hellll

Reputation score
What is the game version you are using, the Japanese version or the English version?
What translation engine you are using, and what languages you are translate to?
I translate the game from English to Russian;
Google Translation System;
I also changed the font to different ones, the game works well only when you enter the menu it crashes. But saving, loading, status, etc. Works fine, only the ESC menu goes in and crashes. And everything works in the original English language.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I translate the game from English to Russian;
Google Translation System;
I also changed the font to different ones, the game works well only when you enter the menu it crashes. But saving, loading, status, etc. Works fine, only the ESC menu goes in and crashes. And everything works in the original English language.
In case the original version of the game is in Japanese, I highly not recommend translating the game from English version.

heinsc

Reputation score
The Text in the game RJ01052216 doesnt seem to be translated. Character names and menu are translated. Line wrap compability didnt help. Using the font: Unifont Smooth.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
The Text in the game RJ01052216 doesnt seem to be translated. Character names and menu are translated. Line wrap compability didnt help. Using the font: Unifont Smooth.
Update the tool.

Hellll

Reputation score
Is there a normal way to translate it into Russian on Wolf RPG? When I translate it through Mtool into Russian from English. I have either just empty squares on Wolf RPG, or incomprehensible hieroglyphs, given which font I put.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Is there a normal way to translate it into Russian on Wolf RPG? When I translate it through Mtool into Russian from English. I have either just empty squares on Wolf RPG, or incomprehensible hieroglyphs, given which font I put.
Change your font.

Reputation score
After messing around for a while,i have managed to hook the text.Your script should be pinned for those who don't like google translation.Thanks a bunch.
I know this was a message from two years ago, but perhaps anyone else can answer - how can I hook the original text and copy it to clickboard instead of directly sending machine translation into the game? I usually use translation aggregator to play games (as I have a certain degree of proficiency in Japanese), so MTL alone isn't very useful to me. Some games on tyrano builder and other engines can't be hooked with textractor, but MTool is working on them, the problem is - I have no idea how to send the original text it hooks to the clickboard so that I can use it with other apps.

Write some thing like this:

By the way, I didn't filter out all the repeatedly brushed out text like time, Instead, I processed all of them.
So you need to find your own way to filter them out, just like using Textractor
I actually put this script into MTool using the mod feature, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I already tried to change to different fonts, and I realized that I have such a problem with acerola games. Is there a way to fix this?
Try run game with chinese locate.

ssmith

Reputation score
in the future is expected to support Japanese erogegames.

ssmith

Reputation score
Can you explain to me how to edit the text of the translation?

ssmith

Reputation score
Up to there I had gotten there, and after that I don't know what to do.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Up to there I had gotten there, and after that I don't know what to do.
Well, that probably doesn't suit for you, you'd better stick with simply machine translation.