What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it possible to start the game without changing default text?

Hellll

Reputation score
English discussion only.
I tried to change the locator, nothing has changed. Some Wolf RPG games don't work either, and some do. I even translated a translator for subscribers via Bing, it still doesn't work. Please, I really want to try to play games from Acerola.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Is it possible to start the game without changing default text?
No, but you can set the game font as the tool's font.
You can do this from the Tools mainpage.
I tried to change the locator, nothing has changed. Some Wolf RPG games don't work either, and some do. I even translated a translator for subscribers via Bing, it still doesn't work. Please, I really want to try to play games from Acerola.
Try to use the original Japanese version of the game to translate, not the English translated version.

Hellll

Reputation score

Try to use the original Japanese version of the game to translate, not the English translated version.
thanks a lot helped! I have another off-topic question, maybe you know sites with hentai games like DLsite

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a way to check for the game's font via mtool, or do I just have to manually look for it somewhere (since some game seem to use custom fonts)

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Is there a way to check for the game's font via mtool, or do I just have to manually look for it somewhere (since some game seem to use custom fonts)
Currently no, the method I use to implement font replacement is different for each engine, and I haven't made a function to "store the old font name".

thanks a lot helped! I have another off-topic question, maybe you know sites with hentai games like DLsite
Myabe:
But only a few.

THENORTH

Reputation score
Mtool seems to break the menu in RJ247281 as at the start only "Load" menu option is visible after translation.

KennethImamn

Reputation score
Disinh:
d:
o:

When edit custom fields on parent/child products are not translated. These strings are hard-coded and not used translation files.
Can you please fix this issue?

Rayshiine

Reputation score
Anyone have recommendation for this kind of rpg maker translator? After google disabled I dont think I can use mtool anymore... bing just bad and my country is hard to pay patreon

Aikomeow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I haven't used your tool for a long time. Why did you remove the option from google?

kraval

Reputation score
Without Google Translator, the tool does not cope with the translation tolerably well. Often, the meaning is lost in the donation version, because GPT-3.5, sometimes produces a strange translation of game content. (apparently, uses a strange and unaccustomed vocabulary (n)) . I do not see the point in continuing to use MTool, I need to learn Translator++.

smilez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to increase the free text quote? The game I am trying to translate is:
1696182629414.png

Or is it just patreon? Buy 1 month for those few games? I honestly wouldn't mind a 1 time payment for permanent increased limit but I hate subscription models...

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
Need help.
i try translate this game
but it nothing happen. i already do like how to use guide.

Edit: after dl update, it work.

Last edited: