What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks, it's working now (WolfRPG; guess it wasn't about the dialogue ending up in the _stringsCache.json, but rather those extra ':' and '¥' characters showing up in there).

I will try to find the krkr game that threw an error, though I might have deleted it already (was like a month ago?); I remember thinking it might have been because there was a patch.xp3 in the game's folder, and that was the only one that had an "update" patch.xp3 in there.

Also LOL on me for asking about the Sugoi option for the krkr, seeing how you posted that all the engines are now usable for it (again?) JUST 3 DAYS AGO. xD
(haven't checked your Patreon in a while, and looked at a krkr game with you tool like a week ago, when only Google was available)

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Thanks, it's working now (WolfRPG; guess it wasn't about the dialogue ending up in the _stringsCache.json, but rather those extra ':' and '¥' characters showing up in there).

I will try to find the krkr game that threw an error, though I might have deleted it already (was like a month ago?); I remember thinking it might have been because there was a patch.xp3 in the game's folder, and that was the only one that had an "update" patch.xp3 in there.

Also LOL on me for asking about the Sugoi option for the krkr, seeing how you posted that all the engines are now usable for it (again?) JUST 3 DAYS AGO. xD
(haven't checked your Patreon in a while, and looked at a krkr game with you tool like a week ago, when only Google was available)
patch.xp3 Won't be a problem, it can even translate the "ゴブリンの巣穴Illborne" with all DLC....
It just takes a lot of time to process all the scripts.

awen478

Reputation score
MTool: RPGMaker MV/MZ/2k/2k3/XP/Vx/VxAce/Wolf RPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio.Kirikiri Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

Kirikiri support is in beta now, and will be working after the update.
---------------------------------------
Multi-engine compatible cheat + machine translation tool
Idea: ready to use, no technical knowledge required, almost no problems of game crash/progress stuck which is common with normal machine translation programs.
Basically, no need to unpack, no need to modify files no need for any knowledge other than the basics of computer operation. Click the mouse to cover all your needs in a minute.

Suitable for most RPG Maker & Wolf RPG & tyranoBuilder SRPG Studio games.

How to use:
1. Run the tool
2. Drag and drop the game' s main program (e.g. Game.exe) into the tool window
3. Click Install & Go (or Run Without install)
4. After the game starts, the tool's interface will change automatically when it detects the game.
5. Do what you need in the tool's interface

Download the latest version is free, I just want to show you my supporters page.

Direct download page (With mega):
Support page (Chinese):
Support page:

Most of the features are completely free, and the parts that need to be paid mainly focus on the translation engine and the limitation of translation capacity, Because I need to pay for these services, And in order to minimize errors, I need to spend a lot of time on it (not once and for all, there are always new games with new problems)
thank you very much for this tool

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Is there someone here who knows how to extract wolf rpg game that doesn't have Data.wolf? cause this tool apparently need that to translate and i can't seem to find any way to extract those games that doesn't have Data.wolf file, thank you in advance.

vilicious69

Reputation score
hi there got a question see this error the first time it happen when I install the new ACELORA game, anyone knows what does it mean I have windows 11
nw_hhW8bTiIb4.png

madblue

Reputation score
Hello dear, I changed the locale - it didn't help. Translates only the menu\inventory, the dialogs are not touched

Rignetta's Adventur
please see what is scattered in the game

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Hello dear, I changed the locale - it didn't help. Translates only the menu\inventory, the dialogs are not touched

Rignetta's Adventur
please see what is scattered in the game
This game is unable fully translate with my tool, and unable to fix.

ments

Reputation score
I still can't get tails and heads on this - meaning, that ratio between free users and paid users on country decide amplitude of useable mb? In other words the more free users on certain language the more burden it weight down on offered mb per translations, meaning to force most popular language to go "Patreon"

Attachments

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I still can't get tails and heads on this - meaning, that ratio between free users and paid users on country decide amplitude of useable mb? In other words the more free users on certain language the more burden it weight down on offered mb per translations, meaning to force most popular language to go "Patreon"
You can just decides to not use it.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
So in other words, i got it right
Part of it Yes!
But I don't want to explain it in detail.
You need to remember one thing, i need pay money for making translate.
I can't make this alive by only spend my money.
If you don't happy with it, don't use it then I can save some money, thank you.

ments

Reputation score
Part of it Yes!
But I don't want to explain it in detail.
You need to remember one thing, i need pay money for making translate.
I can't make this alive by only spend my money.
I think you will get money and support without doing this "hostage" conditions, people who want to support you will do so. those who don't have money, can't pay you either way, and there will be always group, who won't pay no matter what. By doing this kind of game you won't get more money, countuary - will alien those who could give you free advertising. As example for me. i appreciate your work, and every time i do torrents, i do shout out for you, - meaning without calculated moves, people will love and support you even more

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I think you will get money and support without doing this "hostage" conditions, people who want to support you will do so. those who don't have money, can't pay you either way, and there will be always group, who won't pay no matter what. By doing this kind of game you won't get more money, countuary - will alien those who could give you free advertising. As example for me. i appreciate your work, and every time i do torrents, i do shout out for you, - meaning without calculated moves, people will love and support you even more
No, it won't work.
Not to many willing support without real benefit.
That not how things work, i will bankrupt quickly
if doing like this.
For the most people, If they can use it free, they wouldn't pay.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It it possible to translate with this tool? Whenever I try to use to I get a note saying that the game is encrypted and I should open it with the correct engine in the list. Its a system tyrano game and I've been trying to find a way to consistently translate them. Any advice would help.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
If using Tyrano you can choose either 32 bit or 64 bit one you have to do it manually until you find the correct engine, i have a game that use tyrano and that works for me, maybe you can try.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
If using Tyrano you can choose either 32 bit or 64 bit one you have to do it manually until you find the correct engine, i have a game that use tyrano and that works for me, maybe you can try.
If it's really a tyrano game, it should already selected the right engine, the hint just a hint.
Means the tool guessing the engine, but maybe wrong.
Just go on, it should just work.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welp. I tried using it on other Tyrano games but I got the same results. Whenever I try to drag and drop the .exe file it always gives me the 'game is encrypted, open in other engine' message and I've already tried all the engines, Tyrano included. Tried the tool on MV games and it worked so the Tool is fine. I'll just give up for now and try again some time in the future. Thanks a lot for the help though.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Welp. I tried using it on other Tyrano games but I got the same results. Whenever I try to drag and drop the .exe file it always gives me the 'game is encrypted, open in other engine' message and I've already tried all the engines, Tyrano included. Tried the tool on MV games and it worked so the Tool is fine. I'll just give up for now and try again some time in the future. Thanks a lot for the help though.
Your best bet then is to use then. mtool works really well for a lot of stuff, but it doesn't handle anything where it's encrypted or can't see "what" is supposed to be translated.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Your best bet then is to use then. mtool works really well for a lot of stuff, but it doesn't handle anything where it's encrypted or can't see "what" is supposed to be translated.
Nope, every tyrano game should show that hint about "encrypted", that's right no problem.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nope, every tyrano game should show that hint about "encrypted", that's right no problem.
Interesting. Ran across a tyrano game that didn't give that warning, but it was a while back. If I bump into it again in my list, I'll post the name. I think it was somewhere late RJ250xxxx or early RJ300xxx but not sure.