What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltamirage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

I have both chests and have done EVERYTHING that I was told I had to do from this thread. Second Boss is still not appearing in the Guild Hall.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have both chests and have done EVERYTHING that I was told I had to do from this thread. Second Boss is still not appearing in the Guild Hall.
Did you return to the person in the forest house?

deltamirage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you return to the person in the forest house?
Yes, although he seems to be saying the same thing he was saying before (he wants 2 items) even though i have collected both of them.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Yes, although he seems to be saying the same thing he was saying before (he wants 2 items) even though i have collected both of them.
If in doubt, talk to your assistant and click on the statue/idol at home.

Also as noted befre please apply the patch previously linked.

kaspiakapsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why?

There are only a few items that use said slots, and none of the items for story progression require said slots. Gems for the monster girls do not either.
Well, when you're right, you're right. Circled the second hunting area twice and thought I got everything. Then read the whole thread again very carefully and found that I was actually missing the second item (-.-') and naturally those items don't take space slots(-.-'''). Good to see that there are posts for 'not-so-careful-readers', like me, in step by step on how to continue.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To find boss in 2nd castle:
1) Find merchant in 1st hunting ground near house (probably before that you need to talk with assistant, and complete 2nd hunting ground).
2) Find two special items (they don't take slots) in 2nd hunting ground: i.imgur.com/lg7RkML.png
3) Talk to merchant (if you found two items, enemies in 1st hunting ground change their position, so you could walk to the house without fights).
4) Boss in 2nd castle will appear.
It seems I forgot to talk with assistant and wooden doll before second castle, so I got only regular monster girl.

To get in 3rd castle:
1) Clear 3rd hunting ground.
2) Talk with assistant/doll (I assume you do it every time after doing something, so not to repeat).
3) Go to 2nd castle (enemies appear again there) to talk with merchant.
4) Speak with kobold in 3rd hunting ground: i.imgur.com/G14NK9N.png then quit.
5) Visit the 3rd village, and capture at least one priestess (impregnate her, or turn into monster girl - doesn't matter).
6) Now you can attack 3rd castle.

To get chest for special monster girl in 3rd castle:
1) Probably clear 3rd castle but don't kill boss.
2) Go to 3rd hunting ground, and talk with 4 monsters (next appear after you talk with previous).
3) Go to the 2nd hunting ground, and quit.
4) Go to 3rd castle, there now should be new chest: i.imgur.com/ZA9zOdJ.png

Last edited:

watyouthink

Reputation score

So, the second boss looks like Totori with Rorona's hat... is that copyright?
Also, during village raids when you grab a girl and start shaking your mouse left and right; if you hold down control at the same time, the bar progresses faster.

If this was already stated somewhere... it's too late, I already posted.

gynat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I'm stuck with a glitch. I did everything I need to do to enter the 3rd castle, but it still won't let me. Even worse is it won't even let me proceed when I try to click, it's like the screen is stuck like that. I can escape it when I press and hold the ctrl key, but it just puts me back at the orc stronghold. Do I have to wait for another patch or something?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I think I'm stuck with a glitch. I did everything I need to do to enter the 3rd castle, but it still won't let me. Even worse is it won't even let me proceed when I try to click, it's like the screen is stuck like that. I can escape it when I press and hold the ctrl key, but it just puts me back at the orc stronghold. Do I have to wait for another patch or something?
When you cannot enter a castle you have to find people to speak to. If you say you have do the various things like talking to the various people, your assistant and the statue in your stonghold, then I have no clear idea.

A new patch 1.06 was released for the game, but it seems to just fix a small graphic issue.

gynat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you cannot enter a castle you have to find people to speak to. If you say you have do the various things like talking to the various people, your assistant and the statue in your stonghold, then I have no clear idea.

A new patch 1.06 was released for the game, but it seems to just fix a small graphic issue. msrush.com/blog/
I think I did all of that. I talked to the merchant in the 2nd castle, talked to the Kobold in the 3rd hunting area. And I talked to the statue/assistant before all that. Still won't let me enter. I even revisted the 2nd castle and 3rd hunting area, but the merchant and Kobold aren't there. Talking to the assistant and statues does nothing either.

edit: no wait, I can talk to the assistant after all. Let me try again...

Last edited:

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

HA I DID IT!

Ok everybody listen up you know how you had to do something to get the third boss to transform into a different monster. It out you have to do the same thing for the second boss as well and probably the first boss ioo. I had to click on the idol in your base after I got the second boss appear and a scene happened then I went to the second castle and there was a chest that dropped a monster in a secret passage that was previously. After that you just need to beat the boss to get a unique monster.
Indeed there is a special monstergirl for the first boss, after clearing first castle except the boss i went back and talk to the assistant and statue (nothing happened but just to be sure i did it) then i went back to first forest and there was a goblin on starting screen that began a chain of npcs on that forest, after no more npcs appeared left the map and i could trigger an event with the statue and some dialogs with assistant that ended up with a new chest on the castle:

Last edited:

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I did all of that. I talked to the merchant in the 2nd castle, talked to the Kobold in the 3rd hunting area. And I talked to the statue/assistant before all that. Still won't let me enter. I even revisted the 2nd castle and 3rd hunting area, but the merchant and Kobold aren't there. Talking to the assistant and statues does nothing either.
You have to visit the 3rd village one more time, and capture at least one priestess (impregnate her, or turn into monster girl - doesn't matter).

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello I don't know if anybody asked yet but what do the golden statues do? Also what is the purpose of those items that you collect but can't do anything with, do they provide some sort of passive bonus or something?:confused:

IJCD

Reputation score

I apologize for asking, because it was probably already stated and I just couldn't find it, but how do you get the chest for the second castle boss's special form?

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello I don't know if anybody asked yet but what do the golden statues do?
Restore use of Monster Girls. You can use MonGrs in battle, you know - you need to click on chosen MonGr in battle. Various MonGrs do various things like attack enemies, healing you, and something else. Maybe some of them can use items, but I dunno who and what.

IJCD
Probably same thing as with first and third castle. Look above, and change "3rd" to "2nd". Don't forget to talk with assistant/doll.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Restore use of Monster Girls. You can use MonGrs in battle, you know - you need to click on chosen MonGr in battle. Various MonGrs do various things like attack enemies, healing you, and something else. Maybe some of them can use items, but I dunno who and what.
Thanks! I already knew how to use the MonGrs, guess I simply don't use them often enought.:)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, just downloaded this.

what do the menu options do (in order please) and what are people doing to hook it?

Chiitrans gets absolutely nothing (which is a first) ITH gets Textin and Textout, but they both just copy/paste the name of the gamer every two seconds or something.

is there a code going around, or will /c /v or one of the other one letter codes do it?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

so, just downloaded this.

what do the menu options do (in order please) and what are people doing to hook it?

Chiitrans gets absolutely nothing (which is a first) ITH gets Textin and Textout, but they both just copy/paste the name of the gamer every two seconds or something.

is there a code going around, or will /c /v or one of the other one letter codes do it?
No one has posted about being able to use any text hooker for the game, I tried and failed and another has mentioned the same.

I otherwise relied on my knowledge of Japanese to play, and logic and trial and error where that failed.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay next,I notice that the MonGrs have a trigger ability and a passive ability. Most of the triggers can figured out by simply using them, the only passive ability I know is the one of the blue cat eared ogre/troll MonGr which adds about 50 extra troops to your army each. (I think) So could someone help me with the others please.:)

Last edited:

ffworld

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After defeating the boss in third castle, you're given 2 options. what do they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.