What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

Is there any way to get monster girls besides defeating bosses? I only have the first girl, the Mummy and the Dullahan, but I don't even know how I got the Dullahan.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Um just to check is the second boss supposed to change into a cyclops?
Yes, each boss becomes/give birth (not sure which) to a monster girl

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Is there any way to get monster girls besides defeating bosses? I only have the first girl, the Mummy and the Dullahan, but I don't even know how I got the Dullahan.
Yes,

a) explore the first hunting area (the forest). After you defeat the boos you will start finding gemstones.

b) now raid the village and every so often a towngirl will become/give birth to a monster girl

cmacleod42

Reputation score

If you followed my post back a bit talking about seeing the kobolds/ogres in the 3rd 'training' area before the 3rd boss you can get the special monster girl like I have.
Ahh, thanks, I did not notice that part of your post. When the update is released I will replay from an earlier save (hopefully saves are compatible)

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, each boss becomes/give birth (not sure which) to a monster girl
Oh ok I was wondering since I just got a the cyclops as a regular drop. I also thought it was weird for a loli to transform into a busty babe.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there anyone know how to use the items which were taken randomly from the forest ?

How can I equip the gems in anima container ?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Is there anyone know how to use the items which were taken randomly from the forest ?

How can I equip the gems in anima container ?
All items are automatically used, except weapons, armour and they are special items in the castles.

When you find the gems these can then allow you to make/breed monster girls. Raid a farm and you can start gettings monster girls occasionally.

You will also get drops specific for a girl that seem to relate to their leveling up (which does not do anything clearly) but they also unlock monster girls linked to a particular gem.

Again nothing to do, get the item and go raiding

Reactions: GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

All items are automatically used, except weapons, armour and they are special items in the castles.

When you find the gems these can then allow you to make/breed monster girls. Raid a farm and you can start gettings monster girls occasionally.

You will also get drops specific for a girl that seem to relate to their leveling up (which does not do anything clearly) but they also unlock monster girls linked to a particular gem.

Again nothing to do, get the item and go raiding
Thanks, but my item slots are full and I can't take other items. Is there anyway to remove old one ?

By the way, how can I enter the house in the 1st forest ?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Thanks, but my item slots are full and I can't take other items. Is there anyway to remove old one ?

By the way, how can I enter the house in the 1st forest ?
The gems do not take slots, the rest seem unremovable and are lost if you have full slots

For the house, in the first part of the forest you will see in the middle a thin passage, have your orc leader walk towards that (ie place an arrow pointing down), Put the arrow just before the thin passage.

Jummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I test this game 10 time 2.0v and next boss is brokend its not show up what ever you do. I got orc lord 16 lvl 10 monsters girl up 10 lvl but no Next castle where is boss hmm... ah she use invisible potions. Lets forget that i go back forest hunt talk to merchant and he give +2 item that i couldn't take because i got full lots of other item.

could someone tell me where this merchant is? i think i didnt see him in the forest :/

Jummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i dont see him,do i have to do sth to get him there? i alredy talked to the 4 guys in the second hunting area,but the merchant isnt there

edit: also the 2 new chests arent there :/

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

i dont see him,do i have to do sth to get him there? i alredy talked to the 4 guys in the second hunting area,but the merchant isnt there

edit: also the 2 new chests arent there :/
Speak to your assistant (click on her) Possibly also click on the idol think in your home too

Then try forest and second hunting area.

Also,
please apply the patch liked previously as it fixes some bugs in this area

Jummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Speak to your assistant (click on her) Possibly also click on the idol think in your home too

Then try forest and second hunting area.

Also,
please apply the patch liked previously as it fixes some bugs in this area

wow,didnt noticed that you could speak to your assistant^^ thank you,now hes there

cmacleod42

Reputation score

A version 1.05 patch has been released, no new content, just tweaks and fixes

• Changed the passive skill of Lamia. • Changed the drop decision of Mont daughter soul. • In the entire map, tuned to display the information of Mont daughter Konpaku allocated to the hunting grounds. (※) • The adjustment to the range of influence "anima acquisition rate increase" passive skill. ※ (rare system Mont daughter to get in the quest will not be displayed.)

Link for the update is at the bottom of the post

kaspiakapsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still, bottom line: if your inventory is full, you can't continue with the game.. Damn it

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game is amazing in theory, mediocre in practice.

I like all the ideas and story, but it's just grind grind grind grind. Also a bit buggy. My game is dead because of the chest in hunting ground 2 being unreachable as well.

ISATO

Reputation score

Its not unreachable if you look closely enough on the first screen of hunting stage 2, you can see that you can go up into the swamp.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

HA I DID IT!

Ok everybody listen up you know how you had to do something to get the third boss to transform into a different monster. It out you have to do the same thing for the second boss as well and probably the first boss ioo. I had to click on the idol in your base after I got the second boss appear and a scene happened then I went to the second castle and there was a chest that dropped a monster in a secret passage that was previously. After that you just need to beat the boss to get a unique monster.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Still, bottom line: if your inventory is full, you can't continue with the game.. Damn it
Why?

There are only a few items that use said slots, and none of the items for story progression require said slots. Gems for the monster girls do not either.

Status
Not open for further replies.