What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

haha yeah I also managed it to the merchant part, but can't take it since inventory is full and you can't scrap/use any of the items.
He's not giving you two items. He's ASKING for two items which come from the 2nd free hunt zone. They are irrelevant and don't take up space. Once you collect both you talk to him and then the boss spawns in the 2nd castle. One of the collectibles is in the river very close to where you spawn in and then the last one is at the very end.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He's not giving you two items. He's ASKING for two items which come from the 2nd free hunt zone. They are irrelevant and don't take up space. Once you collect both you talk to him and then the boss spawns in the 2nd castle. One of the collectibles is in the river very close to where you spawn in and then the last one is at the very end.
already collected all the chests on the whole map and hes still asking

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

already collected all the chests on the whole map and hes still asking
Did you go back to the 2nd area after talking to him? Map mob spawn layout changes and mobs that used to be in certain places are gone leaving items. If someone finds out where the saves are located I'll upload mine.

surfer17

Reputation score

Same problem here, after talking to the guy in the forest there was indeed a new chest in the second hunt zone (the one in the purple water, near the spawn point) but nothing more.
I checked the whole area, killed everything and looted all i could see, but the guy is still asking the same thing and i can't see the boss in the second dungeon :(

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Same problem here, after talking to the guy in the forest there was indeed a new chest in the second hunt zone (the one in the purple water, near the spawn point) but nothing more.
I checked the whole area, killed everything and looted all i could see, but the guy is still asking the same thing and i can't see the boss in the second dungeon :(
Did you go all the way to the end taking the split path? At the end there was another chest that has text associated with it. Let me go back and take a screenshot maybe it would help yes?

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here are the locations for both chests in the 2nd free hunt area. You'll notice that when you enter the area for the 2nd chest, the mob standing at the end of the bridge is gone and mob positions are shifted compared to mine. After you collect both return to the merchant he'll say some stuff and then enter the 2nd castle and the boss will be there. Just realized the images are really tiny for some odd reason. Anyways the chest 2 area is that area at the very end of the bridge.

Attachments

surfer17

Reputation score

Well, i must have run into some kind of bug then, the second chest is not there, the mob is gone but this greedy bastard didn't leave the item behind :mad:

EDIT: i've talk to the guy again and went back to the second area, just in case the chest would have spawn, but no :'(
If anyone has a save after picking that second chest, it would be much appreciated, i don't feel like starting all over again, especially if it means taking the risk to run into that bug again. I found the saves at C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\モニスタラッシュ\オーク・キングダム

Last edited:

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In case someone else is having troubles with that installation:
Remember to rename the .exe to オーク・キングダム
Also if that 繝「繝九せ繧ソ繝ゥ繝・す繝・ - 繧ェ繝シ繧ッ繝サ繧ュ繝ウ繧ー繝€繝・槭Δ繝ウ螽倡ケ∵ョ悶・雎壻ココ邇具ス・URL file doesn't work after renaming it to モニスタラッシュ - オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王~ change the file ending manually to .url

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, i must have run into some kind of bug then, the second chest is not there, the mob is gone but this greedy bastard didn't leave the item behind :mad:

EDIT: i've talk to the guy again and went back to the second area, just in case the chest would have spawn, but no :'(
If anyone has a save after picking that second chest, it would be much appreciated, i don't feel like starting all over again, especially if it means taking the risk to run into that bug again. I found the saves at C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\モニスタラッシュ\オーク・キングダム
Here...Try this...tell me if that save works

Attachments

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It did, thank you :)
Well now lies the issue in how the hell do I get into the third town haha. Glad it worked and to anyone else stuck you can just use the save I posted.
Edit: gotta go into the 2nd town again to talk to shady merchant. Will update as I get further.

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

That game...... it had so much potential, and instead it bore me to tears...
Warning to anyone, if you're allergic to grind like me, avoid this thing like the pest.
Almost makes me want to create a script to run "hunts" while I sleep.

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That game...... it had so much potential, and instead it bore me to tears...
Warning to anyone, if you're allergic to grind like me, avoid this thing like the pest.
Almost makes me want to create a script to run "hunts" while I sleep.
Have to agree on that...did you finish it? can't seem to get the last town to pop up after the convent.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems I have the same bug. Although in my case the one chest at the end of the wooden path is there but the one in the swamp doesn't exist...

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well now lies the issue in how the hell do I get into the third town haha. Glad it worked and to anyone else stuck you can just use the save I posted.
Edit: gotta go into the 2nd town again to talk to shady merchant. Will update as I get further.
Yeah thanks for the save, my game screwed up around that guy too, didn't see any new chests pop up and stuff.

Anyway I'm trying to get into the 3rd castle, i talked to that merchant in the second castle, then I went into the woods or 3rd 'training grounds' and found a goblin thief.

got a rough translation of what he says:

[ Thief ] Goblin
What What , and ze has become rumor " Ugh start Whoa Donbachi monasteries and that
It will be of you guys to say Te , I Oak strong Mechiyakuchiya ?

[ Thief ] Goblin
Ore~tsuchi I 'll be in concert months , I 'll tell co- Bok said
Hard to protect such fortress like even wonder reputation ?

[ Thief ] Goblin
But I , Do not Ya appearance without to protect Son " What is all just hard even Eh Sha <
The mon there is a " loophole " by all means to me where you are having important things likelihood丶

[ Thief ] Goblin
When referred to as Isa ? ... Why , do you know or that if it says Is for releasing its " off a thick thing" ?

[ Thief ] Goblin
Ze always there to Osamu這B will complete is also the co- Bok and I put on the application from the outside , I co- Bok is TsuboTan from Chico in , loopholes

[ Thief ] Goblin
If you find , then tell me also Ore~tsuchi It is ? Hate Ore~tsuchi "Do I is < ,
I do I do such dangerous possible to across the bridge .

I can place the Wanxiang conversion blade passage to Bok "
If you click on the player and out of the map , and then restart the move "

"Strong ~I Cobol me" appeared ! Over

so it sounds like he will help you into the 3rd castle, seems like he wants you to find something? then he will place "Wanxiang conversion blade passage" which sounds like some way to get past, and instructs you to click the player and go out of the map and restart something?

maybe someone else can interpret it better or has already figured it out. I'm going to keep looking.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I got it.

After goblin speak with assistant -> then go back to the 3rd monster area -> clear it out completely -> talk to assistant again, now you should be able to attack 3rd castle.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think I got it.

After goblin speak with assistant -> then go back to the 3rd monster area -> clear it out completely -> talk to assistant again, now you should be able to attack 3rd castle.
Yeah that's roughly what I did, I'm in the 3rd castle now.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hmm anyone knows whats after the castle, you get 2 answers to choose from but it seems neither unlocks the next location? (if there is anything, there are 4 more places click able)

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*last edit i swear* sorry for anyone who noticed my other ones

ok here's what I got so far after reloading an old save before defeating the 3rd castle boss. I went into the 3rd castle, cleared out a fair bit and got the next armour piece, didn't kill the boss and went back into the 3rd 'training' area.

Where I met 'kobold leader' Ignore the stuff i had before, anyway - after talking to this guy, leave the area and then reload it and talk to another guy (white ogre thing) - no need to reload the area you can just walk around and find the other guys - should find a red ogre and then a yellow ogre.

Now this is where im stumped - i assumed the yellow ogre was the last thing and then went and did the 3rd castle boss and tried both options after defeating it and nothing changed as far as i could tell. so this is what the yellow ogre says:

[ Master ] Bok Rolle
I have heard the story from the auger load . But , we also do not want to be in the implications and that monastery .

[ Master ] Bok Rolle
There unexpected trivial and Na protect rigid hospital itself chemistry 's bad and big frame like ours , but not昧physician protect arsenide me who was fully trained .

[ Master ] Bok Rolle
Are we , can do better tell me if it is wanted to know whether per cent Lord et al. "Woman WaruHiroshi "
Na 's that also appears in a dream So .

[ Master ] Bok Rolle

Is Kago絡this way and that by day , frustrated by a continuation of the day and appeared to in a dream at night
Despite Jin and N. Murrell over and want one , it is watered down Jin literally
's .

[ Master ] Bok Rolle

Still so one does not exist , who can fight "Woman WaruHiroshi " Hitoshi that the presence
Did not .

[ Master ] Bok Rolle
Us ? That's the first time in Russia , such as know totally exchange with poor self-
Race got the power of amorphous and play .

[ Master ] Bok Rolle
And not to be fully say that as being Mishi~tsu , but I'm not double-talk , which is not be fully known as strange . It 's a presence that refers us , with me Lol

tweaked the translation the best i could.

im really getting over the dead ends in this game and how you can't progress.

ok i got a little bit more, after the yellow ogre, i cleared the 3rd training area then went and attacked/raped a town. Then when i went back into the main characters 'base' i clicked on that statue thing and it did a screen and text, then clicked on the assistant and she said something. Went back to the 3rd castle and there was another item in the hidden path, which ended up being another monster girl.

So far I've tried defeating the 3rd boss again and she changes into that new monster, but nothing happens after no matter what choice i choose from the assistant after. right now im trying to find something new after finding the new monster girl item and before defeating the 3rd boss.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone please help me with the install on this game? I don't think I'm having trouble with the .url files, but it seems like I install it and it's still unplayable. I open st_menu, choose the top option, choose a directory, and go through the prompts, but after I do that, when I open st_menu again, it still has the same options. If I open the exe with the blue icon, I get an error message in Japanese that does NOT mention url files.

I've included screenshots of st_menu with greyed out options and the error that pops up when I try to open the other executable.

Any help will be rewarded with rep, although I forewarn you, I'm kind of stupid, so you might have to go all the way to making a step-by-step image guide of the install process =P

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.