What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

Thanks for the links, but I get an error message that says it isn't installed correctly.

正しくインストールされていません。終了します。

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yah, I get the same error when I try to run the game after installing it. Any solutions? XD

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"It is not installed correctly. And exit."

Google translated message.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yah, I get the same error when I try to run the game after installing it. Any solutions? XD
Run the st_menu.exe first with Applocale to install,then run the game.:)

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did that work for anyone? The installer nears completion for me but does not complete - almost as if part of the file is missing or it is asking for a disk.

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did that work for anyone? The installer nears completion for me but does not complete - almost as if part of the file is missing or it is asking for a disk. Cut of screen below.

This is the exact same thing I'm getting too. I installed the game using AppLocale also. This is the first time I've had a problem installing a Japanese game in a long time lol. Hopefully someone will have a solution soon =]

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Graciel did you play the game or modify it in any way before you rar'd and uploaded it? The installer shouldn't be broken like this. I have my computer on Jap locale at all times and do not need applocale to install Jap programs so that shouldn't me an issue there.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is the exact same thing I'm getting too. I installed the game using AppLocale also. This is the first time I've had a problem installing a Japanese game in a long time lol. Hopefully someone will have a solution soon =]

Its so strange that I never meet this error..I do the same just as I said and everything is OK.So I cant help u sorry :(

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I found the problem. The .htm files names are jumbled up and it can't find them because of it. Can you copy the names in a post?

Mine extracted with:
、マ、ク、皃ヒ、ェユi、゚マツ、オ、、
・ラ・・、・ー・ャ・、・ノ」ィイルラスキィ」ゥ
・皓`・・゙・ャ・ク・マ、ウ、チ、鬟。

Should not be like that when extracted with applocale or Jap unicode.
Edit: They may have become jumbled up while raring.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Graciel did you play the game or modify it in any way before you rar'd and uploaded it? The installer shouldn't be broken like this. I have my computer on Jap locale at all times and do not need applocale to install Jap programs so that shouldn't me an issue there.
Of course I have tested before I uploaded it.So I dont know why ur install failed..-_-ll

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think I found the problem. The .htm files names are jumbled up and it can't find them because of it. Can you copy the names in a post?

Mine extracted with:
、マ、ク、皃ヒ、ェユi、゚マツ、オ、、
・ラ・・、・ー・ャ・、・ノ」ィイルラスキィ」ゥ
・皓`・・゙・ャ・ク・マ、ウ、チ、鬟。

Should not be like that when extracted with applocale or Jap unicode.
Edit: They may have become jumbled up while raring.
foamy can u give a screenshot so I can see clearly which the html files are?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not 100% sure on this, but it keeps stopping at the point with a .htm file, so it's worth a shot.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

download link didn't work

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm not 100% sure on this, but it keeps stopping at the point with a .htm file, so it's worth a shot.
はじめにお読み下さい.htm
プレイングガイド(操作方法)
メールマガジンはこちら!
モニスタラッシュ - オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王~

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh yeah, the same 3 files for me are also jumbled up like that. If Graciel could copy and paste the actual names of those 3 files, we can rename them and maybe it will work.

Edit: Damn, Graciel beat me to the punch lol. I just tried renaming the files and the game still won't run.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It works now! Anyone having trouble installing just use those names.

FlamingYu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can the game be hook with AGTH / ITH?

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh yeah, the same 3 files for me are also jumbled up like that. If Graciel could copy and paste the actual names of those 3 files, we can rename them and maybe it will work.

Edit: Damn, Graciel beat me to the punch lol. I just tried renaming the files and the game still won't run.
chiaki maybe u need to install again instead of running the game directly.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For it to work for me (windows 8) had to remove the .htm from the first one, everything else the same as pasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.