What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

Full game features 42 different enemies ...Well then, it is a lot bigger than I had expected.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For people having trouble rebinding the controls:

I have a gamepad but the controls set for the gamepad make it a bit unplayable, although some keybindings are already in the correct place.

Recommended controls for the gamepad:

Attack / Shoot = Y
Gun Mode = LB
Sprint = RB
Jump / Back = X
Dive / Reload = B
Select = A
Pause = START

Again, these are just my preferences. Because my A key is select, I barely ever touch it but it feels weird setting the OK button to something else other than A. Same thing with X.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm completely stuck after I beat the squid boss. After so many deaths by falling rocks, pitfalls and that goddamn witch, I can't really see anywhere else I could go. There's a giant wall of just rocks blocking one route in the caves, and then there's this tall flower blocking another.

EDIT: Okay, turns out you have to sprint-jump some areas to progress because apparent sprint-jumping takes you higher...

On another note, there's a pit that has the mummy/zombie (?), spiderwoman, and the warrior but after beating them I couldn't get out. The

Last edited:

CantaLoupe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been going through every nook and cranny, yet I still haven't seen any Purple haired girl or Harpy. I've accessed the area tree top area, but that place only has archer girls, yetis and that weird plant tendril thing. I am so confused. :confused:

edit: nvm I found it. Tricky passage.

Last edited:

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

out

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really hope this is the real thing, because I hate these upload sites. I have 300Mbps internet and it's telling me it's going to take almost two hours (before anyone says anything, I know these upload sites have a very low cap on speeds for people who aren't paying). Provided it's real and also doesn't decide to drop my connection in the middle of it, I'll upload it to Mega to save everyone else the headache.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really hope this is the real thing, because I hate these upload sites. I have 300Mbps internet and it's telling me it's going to take almost two hours (before anyone says anything, I know these upload sites have a very low cap on speeds for people who aren't paying). Provided it's real and also doesn't decide to drop my connection in the middle of it, I'll upload it to Mega to save everyone else the headache.
A-S links are usually legit. Any site other than A-S that offers links are just fakes (usually older games packaged into one archive).

Also I would really save holding onto Mega for a while (not too long tho). Like legitimately this is one of the many ACT Sidescrollers I've been looking forward for a long time in terms of gameplay and H-content provided. Simple but solid mechanics. Controls are a bit messed up but I've already posted the translated menu above so anyone can tinker with it and get it to a more playable state. It does feel aggravating at times when you die a lot just from pitfalls/stunlock but if you play the game carefully, you'll get by just fine.

TL;DR: Let the dev get a bit more sales. It's a good H-game for what it's worth.

(These are just my thoughts don't need to consider em)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok now... where's the God damn boss that's blocking the path in the cave?
I've went to the forest and it's elves everywhere and I've reached nowhere there.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is the first level the same with the same enemies and pattern? wanna make sure it the same before I use the demo save.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A-S links are usually legit. Any site other than A-S that offers links are just fakes (usually older games packaged into one archive).

Also I would really save holding onto Mega for a while (not too long tho). Like legitimately this is one of the many ACT Sidescrollers I've been looking forward for a long time in terms of gameplay and H-content provided. Simple but solid mechanics. Controls are a bit messed up but I've already posted the translated menu above so anyone can tinker with it and get it to a more playable state. It does feel aggravating at times when you die a lot just from pitfalls/stunlock but if you play the game carefully, you'll get by just fine.

TL;DR: Let the dev get a bit more sales. It's a good H-game for what it's worth.

(These are just my thoughts don't need to consider em)
I completely understand wanting the creator to get more sales, but the game's already been shared at this point (in case anyone missed that there's a link to it just a few posts up). I'm also of the mindset that, thanks to file sharing being a huge part of this particular hobby, anyone who would buy the game will buy it regardless, and anyone on the fence would almost certainly sit and wait for the inevitable shared copy to surface. While I don't like the thought of going against someone else's wishes, I don't believe that taking the game and putting it on a faster file sharing site that doesn't try to force money out of you (nor do I get any money for sharing it) will take any further sales from the creator.

Attachments

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If anyone gets any further than the area with all the flying rocks, lemme know. This game is frustratingly hard.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone gets any further than the area with all the flying rocks, lemme know. This game is frustratingly hard.
There's a lot of places with flying rocks if you're referring to the falling ones. I've passed 3 areas which have had these things.

Now I'm stuck in an area where you jump down into a "spiderweb pit" that has the spiderwoman, the warrior, and a zombie(?). After beating them, there's no way out. Wall's blocked and everything else is just too high to be jumped.

Backtracking doesn't work either because the wall for that area's blocked too.

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think youre meant to go to the tree area and kill the dryad by the harpy to get past the plant that blocks your path. I havent managed to test it out yet since I keep dying on my way back and its MAKING ME()/()&/(#¤&/rehsfdjhfgy( HSI FDJIG

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can hit those walls with your dagger to knock them down.

glaumr

Reputation score

Attached is a edited save which should have all animations unlocked except for 42; though the sprite which appears for a split second seems similar to be the 41, just bigger.
Directory for the save is C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\flowerfairy or pasteable for the explorer %localappdata%\flowerfairy

Attachments

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How do you actually WATCH the animations? I can find the enemy gallery in the options, but it only shows their walk cycle.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. Press UP.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't know if anyone's tried it yet, but in the options menu, the last choice will takes you to three options. One is for screen size, one is if you want the CG's after you die, and I didn't really know what the top one was. But after I swapped it to the right side choice, the game seems SLIGHTLY easier. Health doesn't seem to go down as much, and I think you might be slightly more powerful. So it might be safe to assume that option is the difficulty tab, and the left is normal, and the right is easy.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

You can hit those walls with your dagger to knock them down.
You can? Cause I've been trying that for a long time and it seems to not be doing anything...

Nvm, you can down on the saving area...
Still, I'd really like to know why I can't break rocks..

Edit* Ahhhh, so you need defeat a certain girl to getter a better weapon... omfg...

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

holy hell this game is frustrating to the max:mad:
1.clunky controls with unforgiving platforms(the look down camera dont help much)
2.no map to navigate
3.bunch of backtracking
4.one save file which mean while backtracking you wont know whether you are on the right track or not and not sure to risk saving or not
5.the weird stamina and hp system(basically if you get below half hp,you will get knocked back by everything,and ur stamina decrease when you get knocked down,and if you run out of stamina,you just sitting there panting while getting chain knockdown by everything)
6.which makes it even worse if you are underwater,get knocked down into water? well you better get out fast else you just gonna wake up with almost no stamina and drown
7.THAT FREAKING LOTUS BOSS(once you get knocked into water ,its mostly dead for you,what worst is she can still hit you even you are down and underwater)
8.oh hitting a stationary boss is too easy for you? well let me give you a bloody FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH BUNCH OF PROJECTILE AT YOU BOSS where you can only hit her by using the jumping platform with the clunky controls
9.And all of this is in easy mode!

Now i am stuck after defeating the sunflower boss, have no idea where to backtrack to.Just take the save few post above and watch the gallery sprite art,dont even bother with the game really unless you are a hardcore M.

Last edited: