What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy

I love this game's art style and the game over scenes...but its key bindings leave a LOT to be desired :/ I don't think there's any way to change the keys yet, is there? Having S to jump and Z to sprint is just wrong on so many levels.
I learned today that my keyboard for some reason doesn't want to recognize when I press left, z, and s at the same time, which is making the platforming a royal pain at some points. Also, after dying about ten times to archers that I couldn't see across the map and wasting a ton of time trying to backtrack to the forest area after beating the squid (octopus?) girl boss, I fired up Cheat Engine and found out that the health value is 100 and has a double value type. Much easier.

Edit: never mind. It worked at first, but it seems the address changes over time and keeps it from staying locked.

Last edited:

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Here's hoping for an option to disable ryona...
Sure felt like it came out of left field given the tone.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What's with the random items dropping from things? Can you eat them?

Also anyone having trouble with plantgirl + archer "boss", just crouch and hit them.

Oh man the mummygirl animation is awesome, going to a second position after the first one.

Last edited:

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Contains futanari in the form of most if not all humanoid enemies as far as I've gotten through the trial. There are other non-humanoid enemies, too.
You have my utmost attention at this point. Action games with female protag, that have more than a single token futa are incredibly rare.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Love the game, but I hate the save point, it's too few. Died on waterfall thanks to dashing fish girl and I need to restart BEFORE the Plant and archer girl

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Using google translate, I found on the develloper's site that you can unlock sex animation and view them in a specific gallery (which looks like the item viewer in the pink crystal)

In order to do that, you must target a monster to unlock his sex animation ?

Did someone find how to do that ? Is it implemented yet ?

Reputation score

Third option in the menu (which freezes the game) is Control Settings.

Which is really unfortunate, cause it would make the game a lot easier if you could remap the jump button...somewhere else.

Also last option in the menu is the 'other options' menu. The first option controls difficulty (Normal -- Easy) and the second one controls screen size. I haven't played too much of the game yet, but hopefully that difficulty change will help some of you who are having a lot of problems with it.

Didn't seem all that much easier from what little testing I did though lol.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Using google translate, I found on the develloper's site that you can unlock sex animation and view them in a specific gallery (which looks like the item viewer in the pink crystal)

In order to do that, you must target a monster to unlock his sex animation ?

Did someone find how to do that ? Is it implemented yet ?
what I did was I killed them and somehow unlock the animation. Im sure they drop a rare item or something

edit- ok it basically a rare drop keep killing until you get a weird item.

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Trying to get all the animations but sure dam hard lol ><. Wish there was a close save point by where the harpy and staff girl is. I need to farm those 2.

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Trying to get all the animations but sure dam hard lol ><. Wish there was a close save point by where the harpy and staff girl is. I need to farm those 2.
Yes but at least you managed to unlock some of the animations.

I'm so bad I don't manage to unlock a single animation, my health bar is getting raped as my character as well.

I wish I could change the settings, because my biggest issue is that I'm always pressing the wrong keys on my keyboard. Jumping into an ennemie instead of attacking him is always painfull :D

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes but at least you managed to unlock some of the animations.

I'm so bad I don't manage to unlock a single animation, my health bar is getting raped as my character as well.

I wish I could change the settings, because my biggest issue is that I'm always pressing the wrong keys on my keyboard. Jumping into an ennemie instead of attacking him is always painfull :D
got the pole girl just need to catch the harpy. Wish I didn't kill the boss :(.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Love the game, but I hate the save point, it's too few. Died on waterfall thanks to dashing fish girl and I need to restart BEFORE the Plant and archer girl
If you beat the plant girl, turn around and save your game. The plant girl does not come back.

Reputation score

If it makes you feel any better, I can't even get the boss to fight me. What I assume is the harpy girl seems stuck in an H animation with another NPC, so I can't get them to fight me at all :/

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keine ahnung wie ihr es siet aber egal was man drück Tastatur wird nicht angenommen.
Space ec bringt da garnichts keine ahnung was da ferhunzt wurde aber.
Bei anderen scheints zu gehen.
Vieleicht wieder son schrott Programm das nicht alles Tastauren oder Windows einstellungen an nimt.

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those having trouble with HP in the demo:
Cheat engine
Double type
Health is 0-100 value
So search for a value of 100 using Double type, get hit, search again, you should only have 2 or 3 addresses left, edit until you get results.

EDIT:
Stamina works the same way, 0-100 value, Double, roll around a lot, search, see the only address that continuously goes up to 100, win...?

Last edited:

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

The save file is in C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\flowerfairy_trial2.
If someone with the gallery unlocked can share it I will appreciate.

bobjoebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those having trouble with HP in the demo:
Cheat engine
Double type
Health is 0-100 value
So search for a value of 100 using Double type, get hit, search again, you should only have 2 or 3 addresses left, edit until you get results.

EDIT:
Stamina works the same way, 0-100 value, Double, roll around a lot, search, see the only address that continuously goes up to 100, win...?
I haven't used cheat engine much, so I'm not sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm all but certain I narrowed down the HP value, but setting the value doesn't seem to change it in game.

E: Also, is there any way to collect gallery stuff for non-attackable enemies like the worms or puddle-thing?

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Accidentally killed the squid girl and save, is there any way I can fight her again without re-starting the game from beginning? :(