What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy

I haven't used cheat engine much, so I'm not sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm all but certain I narrowed down the HP value, but setting the value doesn't seem to change it in game.

E: Also, is there any way to collect gallery stuff for non-attackable enemies like the worms or puddle-thing?
I don't know how, but I have the puddle thing animation unlocked, so there must be a way! Maybe it's after you kill the boss, or perhaps it's an item that drops from a different enemy...

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This should be my save lemme know if it works. Only things I'm missing are the plant girl and harpy as far as i know

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

This should be my save lemme know if it works. Only things I'm missing are the plant girl and harpy as far as i know
It works. Thank you.

Captain Hentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Keine ahnung wie ihr es siet aber egal was man drück Tastatur wird nicht angenommen.
Space ec bringt da garnichts keine ahnung was da ferhunzt wurde aber.
Bei anderen scheints zu gehen.
Vieleicht wieder son schrott Programm das nicht alles Tastauren oder Windows einstellungen an nimt.
Backspace ist die Rücktaste

I just explained to him in german that backspace is not space ^^

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those having trouble with HP in the demo:
Cheat engine
Double type
Health is 0-100 value
So search for a value of 100 using Double type, get hit, search again, you should only have 2 or 3 addresses left, edit until you get results.

EDIT:
Stamina works the same way, 0-100 value, Double, roll around a lot, search, see the only address that continuously goes up to 100, win...?
I mentioned that earlier. How did you manage to get the value to stick? It would always eventually stop working, as it seems the health value changes addresses after a while.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could anyone tell me what the order of commands are for rebinding purposes? It would really help with the playability of this game.
I found out the inputs through trail and error. In the keybinding menu they go, in order... Attack, draw gun, run, Jump (also cancel in menu), dodge-roll, use, pause.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could anyone tell me what the order of commands are for rebinding purposes? It would really help with the playability of this game.

I posted a screenshot of the keybinding menu. If someone could translate the commands and write the translations in next to the little feather icons, we'd have a great image to help peeps set up their games.
You mean you can actually get the rebinding menu to work? Everyone else just gets stuck on that screen (I assume it defaults to gamepad for it, and I don't have one).

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't used cheat engine much, so I'm not sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm all but certain I narrowed down the HP value, but setting the value doesn't seem to change it in game.

E: Also, is there any way to collect gallery stuff for non-attackable enemies like the worms or puddle-thing?
I mentioned that earlier. How did you manage to get the value to stick? It would always eventually stop working, as it seems the health value changes addresses after a while.
There are multiple addresses with the same value, for example at 100 health getting hit by a bat reduces it to 85, if you search like I said to above you should have 2 or 3 hits, only ONE of then is your actual HP value.

I also neglected to mention that this address for HP/stamina changes per room so you have to redo everything every time you enter a new area. This leads me to believe that there is a pointer but you have rely on someone who isn't shit at CE like me to help you there.

@Elusi: So you did and I must have glided over your post, sorry bro.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There were two downloads available on the linked page, and I chose the more recent one. Maybe it's been patched?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Elusi: So you did and I must have glided over your post, sorry bro.
No worries, I was just curious if you managed to find a way to make the value stay at 100. I didn't test it enough to realize that moving to a new area is what caused it to change addresses. I'm not experienced enough with Cheat Engine to know how to come up with a better way, either, but at least I know exactly when to recheck for the value now.

If the controls weren't so awkward and the mechanics were a bit tighter, I wouldn't mind it as much, but it gets tedious trying to run around everywhere and avoid all of the arrows and birds that are purposely placed to slow you down/screw you over (not to mention it feels like I get knocked across the screen and end up sitting on my ass half of the time something touches me). It doesn't help that the heroine doesn't exactly respond to my commands quickly, which is easily my biggest complaint. I don't even know how you're supposed to beat some of these enemies without cheesing them (especially the staff/spear girl).

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Edit- glaumor posted a better save file a few below me on this page.

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good game now I must go catch harpy :D. I should have farmed the boss for her gallery item Im gonna probably do a new game :(.

edit-finally caught the harpy

my save file I have all of them now beside boss.

im gonna go see if boss drops as well then I will recapture all of them again.
The bosses do drop as well. I managed to get both the dryad and slime girl. You just have to be patient and reset everytime they don't drop anything.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The bosses do drop as well. I managed to get both the dryad and slime girl. You just have to be patient and reset everytime they don't drop anything.
bosses? there more then one boss?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't you just hate it when you tried to move 1 arrow away in animation gallery, but it somehow register your press as 2/3 away >_>

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The controls for this on the gamepad are particularly horrid. Stuck using the joystick instead of the d-pad for movement, and it only accepts DIRECT inputs if you're the slightest bit off the center of 'down' for example you're not crouching! Can't tell you how many times I've taken an arrow to the face because of this.

The other issues can be fixed by re-binding (X for jump? REALLY? And the Start button for sprint? Just plain awful bindings, use the damn shoulder buttons EVERY GAMEPAD HAS) but a wonky joystick is an unforgivable offense. Forced sprint-double jump obstacles are also pretty shitty.

Not sure why we have to grind for bestiary entries... esp when there's no XP system. There really should have been a save-point in the 'treetop' area, as the door opposite the waterfalls is busted, I've gone through the entry atop the falling rock area and have yet to get in, get the items, and get out alive.

The dryad (plant girl) is NOT a boss, maybe like a mini-boss or something (there's more than one) and I'm pretty sure it's intentional that you can fuck her up good by crouching next to her. Reason being that you can't dodge through her without taking damage, and there's no way to win without being able to dodge through her in a non-cheese fight.

Rather nice that he included the option to magnify everything, and the challenge is pretty well balanced. Overall, once he's done some bug-fixing and control tweaks this should be a pretty fun and challenging game!

Last edited:

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game still has a ways to go; shitty controls, dumb AI, insane damage, spawn points too far from each other.

Animations are meh... the music was good though :D

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit- I reuploaded the save got the boss and harpy etc. I think I have all enemies. Im sure I have all the female enemies.
Hm, having a small issue, after unpacking the save it's a .bin file while the original data file is .win, opening it while it's data.bin makes a new windows explorer window pop up that closes if I choose anything at all. changing it to a .win file makes the game do absolutely nothing on opening it, but still appear on my task manager...

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hm, having a small issue, after unpacking the save it's a .bin file while the original data file is .win, opening it while it's data.bin makes a new windows explorer window pop up that closes if I choose anything at all. changing it to a .win file makes the game do absolutely nothing on opening it, but still appear on my task manager...
Your save file is in your documents/user/appdata/local/flowerfairy
or something like that. There's a data.bin file there.

The data.win is the game itself. You get rid of that and its not running at all.

Edit: From a page back:
C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\flowerfairy_trial2.

where user is your profile.

Last edited:

glaumr

Reputation score

The controls for this on the gamepad are particularly horrid. Stuck using the joystick instead of the d-pad for movement, and it only accepts DIRECT inputs if you're the slightest bit off the center of 'down' for example you're not crouching! Can't tell you how many times I've taken an arrow to the face because of this.

The other issues can be fixed by re-binding (X for jump? REALLY? And the Start button for sprint? Just plain awful bindings, use the damn shoulder buttons EVERY GAMEPAD HAS) but a wonky joystick is an unforgivable offense. Forced sprint-double jump obstacles are also pretty shitty.

Not sure why we have to grind for bestiary entries... esp when there's no XP system. There really should have been a save-point in the 'treetop' area, as the door opposite the waterfalls is busted, I've gone through the entry atop the falling rock area and have yet to get in, get the items, and get out alive.

The dryad (plant girl) is NOT a boss, maybe like a mini-boss or something (there's more than one) and I'm pretty sure it's intentional that you can fuck her up good by crouching next to her. Reason being that you can't dodge through her without taking damage, and there's no way to win without being able to dodge through her in a non-cheese fight.

Rather nice that he included the option to magnify everything, and the challenge is pretty well balanced. Overall, once he's done some bug-fixing and control tweaks this should be a pretty fun and challenging game!
The gamepad controls seem to vary quite a bit between xinput and directinput, with I think dinput mapping aim/run to L/R2 instead of start/select.

Attached is a save which should have all gallery-able entries unlocked, as putting more 1's into the save file crashes the game upon selecting the entry in the gallery. If anyone has more animations unlocked I'd be interested in the save.

[Edit:] The save is for the demo

Attachments

Last edited: