What's new

RPG [mirrormoon] Utawarerumono

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Utawarerumono

Well, just finished the game on Normal mode... Was quite easy, since I just dumped my points on ATK and used Eruru to heal my char, everything went down really fast.

The story was really quite odd, although I did enjoy it :D

Will try the Hardmodes, although the fact that the game doesn't have "Skip Read" is kinda bs... Since I want to skip what I have already read....
Hold down control to skip text. But be warned, there's one part when Aruwruw says "erungaa" that crashes the game if sped through. As far as I know, that's the only part.

EDIT: and the hardmodes themselves have a "skip story" option when starting a new game.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I know there is a Skip Text, but it's ALL the text, not just what I have already read, like most VN games have.

I was gonna play Hardmode, but it seems like, other than 2 fan service images, there's nothing to it... So I guess I will skip it :D

And with Utawarerumono, I'm officially out of good translated hentai games to play. I've read most VN that interested me, so I guess I'm stuck waiting for MQ3 and some kind soul to translate the Enchulli games ><

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for my misspelling and wording. It's been awhile since I played.
Enchulli? *googles* It only bring up your post. Mind giving some info?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I actually meant Eushully XD

Also just played Wanko to Kurasou, nice story to about 70% of the game, than it gets kinda sappy. Good hentai also.

Found out that Duel Savior was translated last month, downloading it and will play it latter today =)

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

sry for necro but been lookin for this couldn't find anything anylinks much apreciated

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sry for necro but been lookin for this couldn't find anything anylinks much apreciated
i have it somewhere on my hard drive i will try to find it and upload it later, though that could take anywhere from a day to a week and a half since i am having major internet trouble takes around 5 min to load anything and i will be out of town this Thursday for a week, i will try to upload it to mega or something for you if i can before my trip.

edit: i found it i am trying to upload it to mega now hopefully i can do it with my internet being crappy estimated time if it works without failing is 3hrs plus will edit with more info when it is done or if it fails.

edit2: seems my internet is working a little better for the moment so it may be done sooner then what i said above should be done in 1hr and 30 mins if my internet stays working like it is right now will edit again when it's done or if it fails.

edit3: alright it's done here the link just mount the iso using daemon tools or something also i don,t think it has the patch in it already let me know if you want a link to the patch as well.

edit4: along with link above for the game here's a link to the patch just in case you need it just click ether the us mirror or eu one the rapid one does not seem to work.

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

i have it somewhere on my hard drive i will try to find it and upload it later, though that could take anywhere from a day to a week and a half since i am having major internet trouble takes around 5 min to load anything and i will be out of town this Thursday for a week, i will try to upload it to mega or something for you if i can before my trip.

edit: i found it i am trying to upload it to mega now hopefully i can do it with my internet being crappy estimated time if it works without failing is 3hrs plus will edit with more info when it is done or if it fails.

edit2: seems my internet is working a little better for the moment so it may be done sooner then what i said above should be done in 1hr and 30 mins if my internet stays working like it is right now will edit again when it's done or if it fails.
thanks a bunch ichigo

+rep ichigo

Last edited:
OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Updated first post with Ichigo's link.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On a related note, this game and many like it can be found on erogedownload.com

Basically it's a site specifically for sharing English translated VN's (or just hgames with a lot of text)

eldred

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, I love this game. Maybe someday we'll finally get Utawarerumono 2 (Hopefully not as a PS3 exlusive).

BTW, If any of you have problems with the battle animations playing too fast (Making combos and ultimate attacks impossible), try switching your monitor to 16-bit colors.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh, I love this game. Maybe someday we'll finally get Utawarerumono 2 (Hopefully not as a PS3 exlusive).

BTW, If any of you have problems with the battle animations playing too fast (Making combos and ultimate attacks impossible), try switching your monitor to 16-bit colors.
How long ago was that crap announced geez. Tears to Tiara was a shit game but had a good plot so I have faith in Leaf's ability to not suck. If they ever finish Utawarerumono 2 it'll be fantastic.

hessonit

Reputation score

does anyone of you, gentlemen, can reupload this fine piece of game?

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Surprise to find a serious H-game here, this site is almost usually just fap materials. Anyways, there's no H anime of this, only a 26 episode normal anime.