What's new

RPG [mirrormoon] Utawarerumono

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: Utawarerumono

Hm. Didn't happen to me when I passed that point. and put that in spoiler tags, will ya? :p they exist for, well, spoilers.

E

Exofluke

There is very little hentai and for what there is... it's very softcore. No tentacles and thus I assume this game is based on story more than anything.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Uninstalled, reinstalled without patching, managed to get past line without error. The error was in the english patch.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Seriously? I never had that issue when I played through it. I hope you can get it working, as a lot of important storyline stuff happens after that point.

@Vuki: Yes. This is what is known as a "game with some H" rather than "H with some game." The world needs more of these. It's only too bad that this one is in Japanese and isn't officially translated.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

There is very little hentai and for what there is... it's very softcore. No tentacles and thus I assume this game is based on story more than anything.
*ahem*

I never really saw Utawarerumono as a hentai game, either. There's very little hentai content compared to the immense length of it. The story was very developed as well. It feels like calling it a hentai game would be insulting. >_>

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

how do i install this game say's it can't find the dvd item it needs and i'm guessing it's that UTAWARE_DVD.MDS file please help

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

It means you need Daemon Tools or another similar program to read the file.

UTAWARE.ISO is, as it's titled, an .iso filetype. That is a DVD file. Y'know, like the files on a DVD CD taken off the disc and put into one computer archive. Use Daemon Tools to mount the .iso, and it will work exactly liek you put the disc into your drive, and install. Then download the english patch and install that (doesn't need Daemon Tools) to the same place. Then it should work in english.

Hope this helped.

Oh by the way you have to have the .iso mounted in order to play the game (kinda like the game needs the disc in drive to run)

goofydude101

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you for posting this, I was looking for a good game with some sex in it (preferably more than this game is giving, but im not so picky as to stop a perfectly fun looking game for a reason like that), I was getting sick of the games you basically can't lose, or the ones you can't win if you don't have the best hand/eye/mouse control.

Only games that i've found that fit this category are:
This one ... obviously
Whoremaster
Sim Brothel 1&2
HentaiHighschool

Wonder if there are any more... in english that is.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Downloading at the speed of light.
Again, I'm no regular of this forum, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to bump months-old threads with worthless shit.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Eh, in this case I don't really see a problem. There's a difference between bumping games threads and bumping threads that otherwise don't have any worthwhile content. Besides, this game is one of the ones we have a review up for.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Too bad. It has at least 2 lolis. You'll just have to distribute it on a real H-site, not here.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad. It has at least 2 lolis. You'll just have to distribute it on a real H-site, not here.
*shrug* None of the lolis are actually involved in said H-content if I recall right. Eruruu is just petite chested, her little sister Aruruu doesn't have h-scenes for obvious reasons(Especially since she looks up to the main char as a father figure). Dorii and Guraa/the twins with Oboro are special cases. They're traps. and Yuzuha is just rather petite chested too.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Arurru has h-scenes that are unlocked on the hardest difficulty. The bedridden girl is also a loli with h-scenes. Also Eruruu fails the popular "If it looks like one" test that has sunk other games at this site.

Obviously, I can't post proof here but you can check any decent image archive like the sealed off part of exhentai.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well you do have a point.

Though, looking at how this thread was made 2 years ago and there really hasn't been much complaint about it until now, it seems like the game has been given the "OK" when it comes to that, but really, it's up to the mods to decide on whether this thread is kept around or not.

Krim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh look, babby first troll. 0/10, try harder.

Regarding Utawarerumono, so far i'm liking the combat system. The characters however... are just TOO MOE to fap to.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Excuse me.

Perhaps you learned your netiquette from some board where it was appropriate to call someone who pointed out forum violations a "troll". In that case, perhaps you'd be happier if you went back there.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

It has been confirmed that Aruru is the only legitimately loli character, and there are no H-scenes with her, just one CG of her with a wardrobe malfunction.

I ran this by the forum administrators before I posted it, and they said it was fine. VenusBlood Chimera has way more loli than this and it was fine as well. Now stop this silly bickering and enjoy one of the greatest H-games ever to grace the Internet.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Full frontal nudity, with legs spread and upper and lower genitalia clearly visible, is now officially a "Wardrobe Malfunction" on this site for the purposes of the rules. Good to know.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Utawarerumono barely passes as a H-game so it is a bit funny that people accuse it for breaking the loli rule...