What's new

RPG [mirrormoon] Utawarerumono

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Utawarerumono

Full frontal nudity, with legs spread and upper and lower genitalia clearly visible, is now officially a "Wardrobe Malfunction" on this site for the purposes of the rules. Good to know.
No one likes a smartass; unless they're already established as a well known and loved member of the community.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

All I did was use the term that YOU picked, along with a description of the thing that YOU chose to apply it to. If simply repeating your own words but including the vital context that you omitted results in you feeling humiliated, then perhaps you should examine your own words for possible problems.

One might even go so far as to say that the person who chose a description so inaccurate that it borders on a lie, then becomes outraged that someone called him on it would be the smartass in this little drama.

There is no "Only one picture" exception listed in the rules. Proof to the contrary is welcome.

There is no "But she's only naked" exception listed in the rules. Proof to the contrary is welcome.

There is no "But there are few overall h-pictures" exception listed in the rules. Proof to the contrary is welcome.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

UPPER and lower genetalia? Does this supposed loli breach of contract have dicks for nipples or something?

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Full frontal nudity, with legs spread and upper and lower genitalia clearly visible, is now officially a "Wardrobe Malfunction" on this site for the purposes of the rules. Good to know.
where!!..,

if ever you determine that it is not that advisable to post it publicly, then you may post it privately under my name. .

. . . . .
i kinda like your style. .

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Given that the content-based objections to what I said have ended, should I assume there are no more?

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so where is this wardrobe malfunction?. , ., WHERE!!!

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

so where is this wardrobe malfunction?. , ., WHERE!!!
Well, I tried to PM you, but attachments don't work with PM's. And all the sources I know don't allow hotlinking, so here it is as an attachment.

I don't know if weather an attachment submitted to a thread as evidence is rule-breaking in and of itself (logically, it would be kind of silly not to allow evidence in a debate, but you never know), so if it does, mods just remove the attachment.

As you can see, before her wardrobe could malfunction, she'd need to HAVE a wardrobe first.

Attachments

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys, sorry for raising this dead topic, but I just downloaded the game, with the NO DVD patch + English patch and I have been having problems...

What is this problem? Every time I save, the game crashes. I searched the internet for an answer and the best I could get is that it happens because of the 64 bits... But I couldn't find an easy fix to it... The best fix I found would be installing a Virtual Windows XP, and that's a LOT of trouble just to be able to play a single game.

So my question is, anyone who played this game on a 64 bits OS, do you know how to fix this problem? Is there a way to enforce the installation has a 32 bits? Or is there a fix hidden somewhere? Thanks.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey guys, sorry for raising this dead topic, but I just downloaded the game, with the NO DVD patch + English patch and I have been having problems...

What is this problem? Every time I save, the game crashes. I searched the internet for an answer and the best I could get is that it happens because of the 64 bits... But I couldn't find an easy fix to it... The best fix I found would be installing a Virtual Windows XP, and that's a LOT of trouble just to be able to play a single game.

So my question is, anyone who played this game on a 64 bits OS, do you know how to fix this problem? Is there a way to enforce the installation has a 32 bits? Or is there a fix hidden somewhere? Thanks.
I played it with a windows 64 version,japanese local, and had no problem(excepted the bugged speed).My version of the game is 1.00 english patch with voice,so I guess the problem come from your game.

I got mine from this torrent=
hxxp://xxx.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=310147

Or you could try to get the game there(there is also english and voice patch)=
/onomurerawatu/sdaolnwod/moc.sdaolnwodegore//:ptth

Hint= read it in reverse

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I believe that x64 computers should be able to run x86 programs without a problem -- Windows emulates 32-bit memory pointers and whatnot, iirc...

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I had no problem playing it on my x64 computer.

Try getting another version of the game.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I played it with a windows 64 version,japanese local, and had no problem(excepted the bugged speed).My version of the game is 1.00 english patch with voice,so I guess the problem come from your game.

I got mine from this torrent=
hxxp://xxx.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=310147

Or you could try to get the game there(there is also english and voice patch)=
/onomurerawatu/sdaolnwod/moc.sdaolnwodegore//:ptth

Hint= read it in reverse
OK, I will download from that torrent site and report.

I used 1.1 English Patch + Voice, my PC is also set for Japanese, so I don't need to use App Locale.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Clean install from the torrent you gave me, and before I even put all the other stuff in it I tested the save, it still crashes ;_;

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Clean install from the torrent you gave me, and before I even put all the other stuff in it I tested the save, it still crashes ;_;
I really dont know what to do now,I guess you shoul try maybe what others told you about simulating another windows in 32 bit...

PS=Did you used Utaware_voice.exe?
Not Utawarerumono_english_v1.1.exe or utaware-dvd.exe...

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, I have tried that... And like I said, installing a virtual Windows XP just to be able to try and play this game is too much of a hassle to be worth it.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I got over my laziness and installed Windows XP Mode, and the game doesn't crash when I save. Kinda sucks that it does on my Windows 7 though...

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Be assured that the game IS worth the hassle. XD

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you have any questions about a level tell me. I rather enjoyed the tactics of it. Spend your pts wisely. If you raise skill(?) to a certain amount you'll be able to chain more timed hits and even get a special hit that is great for bosses. I still need to get around to watching the anime. Ive heard the Oborro barrier part is there.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

If you have any questions about a level tell me. I rather enjoyed the tactics of it. Spend your pts wisely. If you raise skill(?) to a certain amount you'll be able to chain more timed hits and even get a special hit that is great for bosses. I still need to get around to watching the anime. Ive heard the Oborro barrier part is there.
I actually recorded a youtube walkthrough of this game on Hard Mode 1, so feel free to look it up.

The combo comes exclusively from the tech (technique) stat, each point in that unlocks the next hit in the combo, then it's just timing.

And the Oboro barrier part is there, but it's in the OVA. Still, the anime was pretty well done.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, just finished the game on Normal mode... Was quite easy, since I just dumped my points on ATK and used Eruru to heal my char, everything went down really fast.

The story was really quite odd, although I did enjoy it :D

Will try the Hardmodes, although the fact that the game doesn't have "Skip Read" is kinda bs... Since I want to skip what I have already read....