What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Mijiishi ] [みじいし] Amour Maho Academy / アモル魔法学園 RE160355 RJ160355

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [みじいし] アモル魔法学園 (so I heard you like NTR)

this game has really stupid system. somehow after you turn another one's women into your semen toilet. suddenly game will remove your current lover, give it to another guy then remove all of your compatibility stats on her....
"Somehow", huh? I take it you didn't read anything in the game. Cause if you had you'll know why that happened.

A girl MUST have a partner at all times and a guy can only have one partner. Thus, when you made a girl your semen toilet it's the same as making her your partner and the other girl who was your partner is forced to partner up with the next available guy. (They actually explain this right after, RIGHT AFTER you steal a girl from someone the first time.)

If you've paid even the slightest bit of attention to the stats, you'll see that the max for compatibility/affection is 100 among ALL 4 guys. So when the ceremony is done, it makes the girl feelings and compatibility with that guy to 100....which obviously means yours go to 0.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(They actually explain this right after, RIGHT AFTER you steal a girl from someone the first time.)
It's actually the second time. Since you don't have anyone at first and either the teacher or one of the boys will not have a partner.

Still, sex toilet shouldn't equal lover but it somehow is which kind of sucks.
I'm kind of greedy and was hoping to take everyone.

Last edited:

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's actually the second time. Since you don't have anyone at first and either the teacher or one of the boys will not have a partner.

Still, sex toilet shouldn't equal lover but it somehow is which kind of sucks.
I'm kind of greedy and was hoping to take everyone.
THIS.

how come sex toilet is = to lover.

idc if they give the status as gf but erasing hard earn stat is BS. i'm trying to get all the skill possible by fucking the girls.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

btw i saw some scene in recollection room called training camp. anyone know how to trigger it this event?

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

btw i saw some scene in recollection room called training camp. anyone know how to trigger it this event?
You have to have Remenia, not sure I spelled that right, as your lover and progress through the fifth dungeon.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you unlock the dungeons after the fourth one? I've already beat the the new bosses in the second third and fourth dungeon.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you unlock the dungeons after the fourth one? I've already beat the the new bosses in the second third and fourth dungeon.
Make your cuck girlfriend (Remina/Lemina) your lover and new quest will start eventually

VladislavMGN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a version 2.0?

bikeshsth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to play?
can anyone give me walkthrough and full save?

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

What is it that you're stuck on? You can go to the gallery and unlock all the scenes there.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how to play?
can anyone give me walkthrough and full save?
The game is pretty straightforward, not sure what you are having problems with. If you can't understand what to do there is an English translation here.

jordayne

Reputation score

I'm sorry to necro this thread, and I'm also sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any games that were similar to this one.

I don't mean NTR, per se, but more about the casual nature of sex. I like the idea of characters (PC and NPCs) having very casual and accepted sex in public. I also like coming upon sex just happening in world.

I like hardcore stuff, too (orgies and corruption and the like); so a game that has this too is a plus:)

Again, sorry if this is in the wrong thread :1

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also how to make someone lover? I've "defeated" the male mage and got dumped for teacher. Got 50 compability and 50 intimacy with sister, but nothing happens.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also how to make someone lover? I've "defeated" the male mage and got dumped for teacher. Got 50 compability and 50 intimacy with sister, but nothing happens.
80 intimacy/60 compatibility for lover.
60 intimacy/80 compatibility for meat toilet.
And need to initial it through night creep.
Give or take on those, could be a bit less on the main one and a bit more on the secondary.

Last edited:

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For anyone who has beat the game and wants a quick way to mess around with the Intimacy/Compatibility levels I've added a bunch of events on the second floor of the Recall room to set them per each male/female pair (each hallway is for a different male, talking to the female will give you the option to set her intimacy/compatibility values).

Just replace the data file with the one attached (its a single map).

View attachment Map.zip

Feel free to include or modify this in any distributions, no credit needed.

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On some scenes it says I am missing Rini009 Remina009 and Sakura009 graphics, can someone please help me with this? also missing Tati_rini_202 is there a patch that can fix this?

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

On some scenes it says I am missing Rini009 Remina009 and Sakura009 graphics, can someone please help me with this? also missing Tati_rini_202 is there a patch that can fix this?
Usual question, are you using Japanese Locale?

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did, I think a lot of my sprite image files are missing for some reason.

traverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version differences between your installation and the patch's basis could cause that. You can try manually placing the missing files, but it's not a dependable solution.

I had this problem with Treasure Hunter Mai, so I ended up fixing it by reverting certain translation files. See this specific section in the below post for details about patch fixing and evaluate if it works.

Q: Can i apply the partial to a updated version of a game if the partial is made for 1.0.1 but the game is 1.0.4?
A: Theoratically yes. Most of the time the the game creator only changes Map001.rvdata to Map025.rvdata etc. and Mapinfo.rvdata and sometimes Common Events.