What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Mijiishi ] [みじいし] Amour Maho Academy / アモル魔法学園 RE160355 RJ160355

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [みじいし] アモル魔法学園 (so I heard you like NTR)

It's a pity we can't see the video we sent though.
If that was in the game, then it might deserve the Netori tag.
Seriously, it's like 3 free h scenes right there. Doesn't even have to make them that long.

Well, there was a whole lot of missed opportunity in this game, it could have easily been another 2 times bigger than what it currently is. Guess the dev realized that and moved on before the game swallowed up his time even more.

Ah, and I was mistaken about Big. Getting his scenes with Rini while you're Rini's lover....Big actually does care for her a good deal, not at the level of Akira and Remina have for each other but enough to where it does give kinda of a netori vibe when you take her from him. Though, he believes that in the end he's her finance and will marry her anyway no matter who her lover is so....that kills that.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Though, he believes that in the end he's her finance and will marry her anyway no matter who her lover is so....that kills that.

That's the same for Remina and Akira too. In the very end, they kind of propose to each other.

I guess, it's a happy ending after all, except with a few screws loose.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's the same for Remina and Akira too. In the very end, they kind of propose to each other.

I guess, it's a happy ending after all, except with a few screws loose.
LOL definitely a few screws loose.
But if this game's story were to continue, I think Akira and Remina would end up being the very best of the 3rd generation magicians. They being the only ones to have romantic feelings for their partner is the main reason Remina becomes so much more desirable to men than both Rini and Sakura even though in terms of looks they are about equal. Rini is too pure and naive seeing sex as a fun game with nothing embarrassing about it and Sakura has no concept of romance and treats sex as a means to an end.

Oh well, of all the dev games...this is the one I wish the most he would continue to either update or hell even make a new game that continues the story. I would definitely buy it without a second thought.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh well, of all the dev games...this is the one I wish the most he would continue to either update or hell even make a new game that continues the story. I would definitely buy it without a second thought.
Was it ever explained what the other method of obtaining magic was?
The teacher said a few bits about how sex isn't the only method, secretly to himself. It got me curious and speculating that the teacher was the last boss.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was it ever explained what the other method of obtaining magic was?
The teacher said a few bits about how sex isn't the only method, secretly to himself. It got me curious and speculating that the teacher was the last boss.
It wouldn't surprise me if he was, he went far out of his way to corrupt Remina with a bunch of unnecessary actions. Sakura questioned his methods more than once during the game, and she's pretty much a walking handbook on magicians.

As for other methods, yes they are there as he even mentioned this to the class but sex was the method that had the best results among 2nd and 3rd. It seems that 1st generation magician have another way other than sex though. It was never mentioned what they were but I'm still only on 2nd dungeon.

I'll definitely be playing close attention to the lore though later on, that has sparked my interest. Especially since it seems this game plus their last two games are in the same world. and the 3rd game had 2 magic users who was strong and didn't use sex to achieve it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

and the 3rd game had 2 magic users who was strong and didn't use sex to achieve it.
Obviously THIS is the answer:

(jk)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Obviously THIS is the answer:

(jk)
I see a sad panda...

While I do agree those evil bastards are behind most of the world's problems, I can't chalk them up to this one.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any new walkthrough? the old one is bit outdated.

i cant go to dungeon
i cant visit girls in the night. is there something wrong with the game?

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

any new walkthrough? the old one is bit outdated.

i cant go to dungeon
i cant visit girls in the night. is there something wrong with the game?
You can only visit the girls after, you finished the second dungeon.
Can only go to dungeon when all are present.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can only visit the girls after, you finished the second dungeon.
Can only go to dungeon when all are present.
Not exactly correct, you just need to finish first dungeon and get through prologue to visit girls. It's at this time Akira gives up his "Only with Remina" mentality.

If you can't still, you're either trying on a Friday or Saturday in which the MC himself tells you why you can't.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there's an error when you pick the option "train her as sex toilet" after the cabin event.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there's an error when you pick the option "train her as sex toilet" after the cabin event.
My guess is you don't have version 2.0. That was one of the new scenes if I remember correctly.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My guess is you don't have version 2.0. That was one of the new scenes if I remember correctly.
Yes, that is a version 2.0 scene.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this game has really stupid system. somehow after you turn another one's women into your semen toilet. suddenly game will remove your current lover, give it to another guy then remove all of your compatibility stats on her....

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How it doesn't do anything?
Once you "complete" the game, finish the fourth dungeon, the computer will unlock the recollection room. Once there you can talk to the hooded figure on the right to unlock all scenes.