What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Mijiishi ] [みじいし] Amour Maho Academy / アモル魔法学園 RE160355 RJ160355

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [みじいし] アモル魔法学園 (so I heard you like NTR)

Played the intro thanks to the WIP m1zuki translation.

No spoilers, please, but I just wanted to know if the game had one or multiple endings, and how much mattered the relation between the MC and the girls (between the others guys and the girls?).
Hmm...not really an ending as the game continues, but the main story is very straightforward with only one conclusion.

So, no multiple endings and relation only matters for getting H scenes.

@Iceforge
The story can definitely be progressed even more however I think the dev is moving on to next game. A real shame though, I at least wanted endings for the girls and more scenes given AF treatment.

ljss

Reputation score

were can i get a link to 2.0

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is some kind of new character design here: http: // b. dlsite.net / RG17434/
Does anyone know whether that is a new character for one of the existing games or for a new game?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is some kind of new character design here: http: // b. dlsite.net / RG17434/
Does anyone know whether that is a new character for one of the existing games or for a new game?
Umm....No. That was posted 2 month ago, and it's for his new game.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any complete save for this game?

Sarav

Reputation score

Don't think there's even an end for this game yet, so I would assume no.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Once you clear a certain amount of stages on CG room cloak man on the right lets you unlock all the scenes

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't think there's even an end for this game yet, so I would assume no.
It's over, the dev is already working on next game.

The only dev I've seen that continually works on past games while making new games is "工房" creator of crystal brave story and busters.

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's over, the dev is already working on next game.

The only dev I've seen that continually works on past games while making new games is "工房" creator of crystal brave story and busters.
The game is actually complete. The main story line just focus on the main girl. But once you finished the story line, endless mode will be unlock where you basically can do more NTR stuff to all the girls, and you keep on going and going...

Version 2 adds more story and a couple of additional scenes here and there for all girls.

Koslov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick question; once you've lost your lover, you switch your lover to a different character, right? I read somewhere in this thread that each girl has a skill tree they have depending on whoever they're having sex with. For the ones they're lovers with, the max level is 100 while for anyone else is 70.

My question is, is it possible to get back your previous lover? Or switch them around so that you can raise their level in a particular skill tree to 100 for everything?

Sarav

Reputation score

Quick question; once you've lost your lover, you switch your lover to a different character, right? I read somewhere in this thread that each girl has a skill tree they have depending on whoever they're having sex with. For the ones they're lovers with, the max level is 100 while for anyone else is 70.

My question is, is it possible to get back your previous lover? Or switch them around so that you can raise their level in a particular skill tree to 100 for everything?
Not sure if you can get 100 with all of them, but you can take back your lover.

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, basically you can raise all skill tree to 100. You can easily do this by making the girl your lover, ask her to have sex with the guy you want, and eventually she'll be stolen by the guy... After that you can steal her back and continue on with the next guy.

Koslov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another question; is there anything special about getting one of the girls pregnant? I feel like it was stated earlier on that you get money for it, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another question; is there anything special about getting one of the girls pregnant? I feel like it was stated earlier on that you get money for it, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
None. If anything, being pregnant hurts their combat performance if I remember correctly. There's neither special cg or dialog when they are pregnant. Wait, she get a title for first kid and I think after having a certain amount of children.

Their previous game had this gimmick where sending your sister to get her baby delivered would give you points you could redeem for prizes.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

were can i get a link to 2.0
Good question i can't find 2.0 version from anywhre.
Could someone share it?

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I saw a DL on eyny. If you can't find anything on nyaa, eyny is your best friend.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Dlsite Eng classifies this as Netori. Cannot really feel it.

All the characters you steal from doesn't mind, which just blows it all.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dlsite Eng classifies this as Netori. Cannot really feel it.

All the characters you steal from doesn't mind, which just blows it all.
It has the makings of a netori but wasn't implemented well.

Big has every intention of marrying your sister but could honestly care less who she sleeps with since unlike the MC he's very much aware of what magicans do and using her to carry on his genes (I honestly cringed a little when I read her 'non-virgin' profile. The family she was sent to was seriously messed up.) So no netori there.

Sakura doesn't give a damn about Eroto and Eroto just wants to have fun with as many women as possible. Again no netori there.

This game is more like the 2D version of Artificial Academy 2 as it's more of a sex simulator with a story than a netori/netorare game. Though if the game ended before the end of the prologue...it would have been a very strong netorare game.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It has the makings of a netori but wasn't implemented well.
It's a pity we can't see the video we sent though.
If that was in the game, then it might deserve the Netori tag.