What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcments Thread

*shot* "Message for you sir!"

I will be gone all weekend. Single's Awareness day you know :p Stephen is coming down and i sahll be having a 'net free weekend.

Also, If I'm not on as much lately this week i apologise, I'm trying to get my ass in gear for school.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So I got banned from rizon for a few days for ban evading (don't ask, but it was worth it ;) ). So I won't be on the chat for a few days (not that most of you would notice >_>).

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

So I got banned from rizon for a few days for ban evading (don't ask, but it was worth it ;) ). So I won't be on the chat for a few days (not that most of you would notice >_>).
Then I think this would be a great time to say the mibbit irc thing isn't working properly since a while ago. Lets me connect, but I can't say anything.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm probably going to regret this, but... Why shouldn't we ask?

*cringes*

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Hello people. Quick note here. I will be largely offline for an uncertain period of time due to moving out. I'll be back when I find an affordable internet solution for my new place. I've also been very busy with the whole moving process. Therefore I will be largely inactive in any RP, ie, (DL) assume Kars goes back with the rest if so, (SBS) and don't let any of my characters hold anyone up. I should still be able to respond in Nunu's mecha game. Internet access at the moment is limited to periodic trips back to mums, or camping in the mcdonalds car park with my laptop to get at their wireless zone (as long as they don't notice and shoo me off). I aim to have something sorted soon, because I might just get a grasp on reality otherwise and I'd hate for that to happen.

So see you sometime, I'll be around, just not much.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*cringes*
Your presidente did bad things. :rolleyes:

Well I say bad, more funny-but-the-admin-called-Shampi-didn't-think-so.

So I then evaded his ban and set my vhost to IHeartShampiBans, which he thought less than amusing and reported me to rizon :mad:

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*cringes*
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that, because it's Aika...

(To use one of my common utterances) "If you have to ask, you don't want to know."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Your presidente did bad things. :rolleyes:

Well I say bad, more funny-but-the-admin-called-Shampi-didn't-think-so.

So I then evaded his ban and set my vhost to IHeartShampiBans, which he thought less than amusing and reported me to rizon :mad:
haha, that's incredible, you are my new hero! :)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

See ya when you get back, Squid. Hopefully it don't take too long.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Message from Siphon. He's running a pretty serious fever, so he's not going to be posting in RPs much at the moment. He's hoping to be able to do some minor posting tomorrow, but he'll have to see.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For right now I am feeling alright enough to post, but that may change once my medication for this bug wears off. Will be posting now while I feel well enough to, and from that point I will have to see how I am feeling hour to hour.

It's never fun having Bronchitis, an upper respiratory cold and a 101.8 fever all at once. Right now I'm feeling fairly ok, but earlier when I asked Wolf to post this, I felt like I'd been run over a dozen times by a very large truck.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ouch, reminds me of my second case of the chicken pox. Fever got so high I started to hallucinate. Doctor told my family to stick me in an ice bath, I was somewhere between 1 and 2 degrees off of my fever killing me.
Anyway, get well soon, take it easy and drink lotsa water.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I am on hiatus for an indeterminate amount of time. My laptop has fried/stopped working, I'm going to try a re-installation of the OS and see if i can get that to work. If not then i have to spend 30$ to let the IT at the school look at it.

Hope, Rule? You two know what to do for my chat.

also, as of right now my RP is officially on standby mode. Not like any of you can go anywhere without me saying something anyway.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Creeping into the Spotlight*

"Ahem,"

<.< >,>

"...? Nothing changed?

Nothing at all?

I leave for three weeks and... There hasn't even been an update

... Wow

Not in Oni's Doujin or LM's Blog... (Not that I expected one in that.)

Well... On to the REASON for posting this...

ROFL

I got caught!

A few of you may remember I don't own my own PC so I have to use public acess at the very...VERY PUBLIC LIBRARY!

It was bound to happen, and I knew it would. I was browsing the forum and smack dab in the middle of a Gauntlet and... a friken three year old yells out

BOOB!

which gets her mother looking... and she makes a fuss... and I.. to appease the stupid cow have to click the EXILE X up at the top of the screen...

after which the Library blocked the site... till I found out how to unlock it...

BITCHES! Fear my Doushe Bag Gatling gun! take that site(read: cock) blocker!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

to be honest i expected nothing less from a fine man like you.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Argh time's up... Log on tomorrow... Must annoy more people!

lol Later.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Remind me again why you dont just get a computer :p

I can't believe you browse /d/-class hentai in a public library.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

What the hell? When I was three, I thought a boob was just an idiot. Kids these days are getting too perverted...

But I guess you would make exhibit A.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What the hell? When I was three, I thought a boob was just an idiot. Kids these days are getting too perverted...

But I guess you would make exhibit A.
OUCHBURN

Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good Luck with getting your laptop fixed Chibi, hopefully all goes well with that.

Alright, well I have good and bad news here, both pertaining to pretty much the same thing.

Good News: I finally got my new computer system in as of yesterday night.

Bad News: This of course now means I must appropriately set it up, which means transferring files I want to keep to my external drive, then disconnecting the old machine completely from the monitor and moving it out. Then I have to connect the new machine up, and set it up properly with Anti-Virus, Spyware nuker, and the like. So, this means I will have a period of time today where I will have absolutely no access to the forum, at least until I am 100% sure my new system is at LEAST as well protected as my old one was. I am not expecting a down time of more than about three hours or so, but as some may know, that is bound to change, especially when I am still not feeling 100% thanks to this bug. I have spells where I feel fine for a few hours, and then I get hit HARD and have to lay down or fall down.

In closing, I should almost certainly be back on later today, likely around the 2 pm (it's almost 11 am here now) time frame, though it might be later. There is a SLIM chance it could be earlier, but I wouldn't bet on it. Try not to start any apocalypse's without me please :p