What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcments Thread

YAY i'm glad your back and still alive...

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I agree with Rule34, you shall now be known as Salad_of_doom hehe

Gald to hear you are okay!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

now take care of your health

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Wow, that's an excellent protip for the future, if you need treatment for something quite serious, get someone else to call an ambulance.

Anyway, I'm really glad to hear you got treated and that you're on the mend.

And that you didn't crash while driving.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You just joined..... It seems....... Go introduce yourself please. Also Welcome?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I LIIIIIIIVE!

Yes. I managed to make it through surgery without too many problems. Looks like all that fast food got me. I'm currently communicating through WiFi on my mother's laptop. They said I won't be charged anything, because halfway there I was getting woozy and pulled the car over. Some passer-by found me and called an ambulance, so I don't have to pay shit. Apparently, if someone calls an ambulance, they treat you free of charge. So, anyway, they say I have to watch my intake, blah blah blah, I do have one big problem, which is why I'm going to be at the hospital for a few days. I lost control of my left lower leg due to lack of circulation, but they managed to save it, and it should recover in a few days. I'm sorry if I worried any of you. I'll try and watch my health better and try not to let this happen again. And, I'd just like to say I'm happy I get to stick around and have some more fun hanging out with all you perverts. :D
Hey, now we can compare heart-surgery scars if we ever meet :D
Kusanagi <- heart surgery at 2-years-old. Something about a heart murmur. Suffice to say, I have an artificial valve in my heart because one of 'em was weak/didn't work. Apparently I'm not allowed to do competitive weight-lifting (and it was TOTALLY my dream, too... :p)

I have an announcement to make.

Would you do me a favor and would you kindly give me rep?
Would YOU kindly introduce yourself and become a part of the community before asking for rep?
Or at least let us know which current member you are a personality of?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Why does all the important stuff happen while I'm too busy to check the forums!? Anyway, glad to hear you made it Salad :), I was reading through the posts and I don't think I took a breath till you said you were fine. Take it easy for a while, and stay away from the mexican food, eh?

Glad to have ya back!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Firstly, the important stuff:

Burrito! Christ man, yeah. Be more careful with the intake wouldja? Heart attacks are f'ing scary, even if they're not happening to you. After watching my mother go through two of them and sitting through my father's open heart surgery, yeah. Not fun. I don't need friends pulling that shit on me too.

That being said, I'm glad to hear you're okay and back with us. Take care, will ya?

*ignores the n00b*

And now the "important to me" stuff:

Holy crap! Billy vs. Snakeman? That's my friend Luke's game! Glad to see one of his projects is still going strong. Now I'm debating even more booting his butt to get his comic going again.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Folks I've got an important announcement to make, but yesterday Salad_of_DOOM!'s was more important, so I kept my mouth shut until that was resolved. Now that we know he's gonna pull through (as if there was ever any doubt) I'll go ahead and spill the beans.

I haven't received actual orders yet, but I found out yesterday that in the Navy computer system my OCS date is March 8, 2009. That means that on the eighth, I'll have to arrive at Officer Candidate School and get yelled at for thirteen weeks, after which I'll be an commissioned as an officer in the United States Navy.

And before anyone does it, I've heard all the "In The Navy" jokes a million times so far.

I feel thrilled and honored, but at the same time I'm scared shitless. This is going to be traumatic change in my life. I'm pretty sure that for those 13 weeks you won't see much of me at all (if any), but I'll try to pop back on here whenever I get a chance (probably after I graduate).

You people are a lot of fun. I come here for the company more than anything else. When the day comes for me to leave (probably March 6th or so) I'll miss you guys a lot.

Anyway, I'm no good at the mushy stuff and I feel like I'm writing a novel here. I'm not leaving yet but I wanted to get that out there.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i suppose if its what gives you pleasure, maybe you can even find me some treasure. maybe thats the knowledge of science and technology. but hopefully all your dreams will come true.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy crap! Billy vs. Snakeman?
yeah, i usually don't bother others with the games i play online, but i enjoy this one too much not to share. it just pokes so much fun at Naruto, which is one of my favourite pastimes, really. i mean he's a ninja, but he runs around in an orange jumpsuit yelling every five minutes. /rant

aaaaaanyway, congrats Hope, good luck!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

@Salad (aka Burrito): Good to hear you made it, take care of yeself, eat right, exercise, enjoy life.

@ Atlas... man come on. I'm friendly and like the welcome the new folks more than most here, but just hoping onto the member's announcement thread right after a post about one of our member's having a heart attack and asking for rep, that's pretty rude. If anything that'll get you negative rep. Can't ask for it, just let it come.

@ Hope. So you won't be working for a living officer boy?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Good to hear your all right. Just don't give it a second chance ok?

Also I can at least tell who isn't wearing the Atlas mask here. I'm guessing you don't remember the last time our Irish friend said hi on the previous forum then?

Not to be taken seriously. Though no rep for you Atlas I'm afraid. Don't know why exactly you want it, but we can't be lettin you disturb the balance now can we?

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

@Hope: Congrats! You going to be a fighter pilot like Tom Cruise? ^_^

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow that now makes a total of two officers in the entire us military that I like, Hope and my battle buddy from basic. Good luck with OCS, Hope.

Also he won't be getting a mahogany desk or be a captain for that matter, should be an ensign when he gets done. Officers get treated just as shitty as enlisted normally, the difference is the enlisted actually know what they're talking about.:p

Also don't forget the first thing you want to do is ask your drill instructor for a PRC-E6 or a PRC-E7.:D

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

@ hope: Cool. Gotta make sure you have enough gig-line, first, though :p
Don't wanna get halfway through the first day, look down, and go "... shit."

@ sin: I'm sure you could get a nice, comfy desk job, too, if you wanted :p

@ squid: pic = lol, hadron

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry no desk job for me. Not as much adrenaline, excitement etc.