What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcments Thread

Good Luck with getting your laptop fixed Chibi, hopefully all goes well with that.

Alright, well I have good and bad news here, both pertaining to pretty much the same thing.

Good News: I finally got my new computer system in as of yesterday night.

Bad News: This of course now means I must appropriately set it up, which means transferring files I want to keep to my external drive, then disconnecting the old machine completely from the monitor and moving it out. Then I have to connect the new machine up, and set it up properly with Anti-Virus, Spyware nuker, and the like. So, this means I will have a period of time today where I will have absolutely no access to the forum, at least until I am 100% sure my new system is at LEAST as well protected as my old one was. I am not expecting a down time of more than about three hours or so, but as some may know, that is bound to change, especially when I am still not feeling 100% thanks to this bug. I have spells where I feel fine for a few hours, and then I get hit HARD and have to lay down or fall down.

In closing, I should almost certainly be back on later today, likely around the 2 pm (it's almost 11 am here now) time frame, though it might be later. There is a SLIM chance it could be earlier, but I wouldn't bet on it. Try not to start any apocalypse's without me please :p
*uses the emergency stop on his Doomsday Machine*
Fine, just this once.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well shoot I wish you would have told me sooner, I started the apocalypse last night. I haven't gotten around to all the world yet though so there's still some left.

Seriously though hope you start feeling better soon. Reminds me of the time I had bronchitis, laryngitis, and tonsilitis all at the same time.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*uses the emergency stop on his Doomsday Machine*
Fine, just this once.
Why thank you very much Rule. All systems are now fully functional, so it is with GREAT pleasure I can say, Let the apocalypse from your machine begin!

Well shoot I wish you would have told me sooner, I started the apocalypse last night. I haven't gotten around to all the world yet though so there's still some left.

Seriously though hope you start feeling better soon. Reminds me of the time I had bronchitis, laryngitis, and tonsilitis all at the same time.

Ah well Ronny, at least there's some stuff left over still!

Yeah I'm hoping to be back to nearly, or at full strength again by Sunday night, but this damn thing just keeps kicking me repeatedly. All three at once? Jesus, that must have taken like a month to get over at least.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Going to be gone, as in Kaput, for the weekend. I'll explain when I get home.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

oooh, secretive, have fun at least ;)

also, my weekend is pretty full, so will be absent for most of it, on the bright side, might not have to work monday, so i'll be on enough to make up for it

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm going to be fairly busy the next few days, so I won't be on.

Pale

Reputation score

As some will have already heard.. Great News! The thing that was taking up my time and energy - has dissolved. So I'll be around more, once again. Drama is officially over!

P

([/bitter irony])

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It seems your problem now... pales... in comparion
*chortles*

(That's Saul's fault)

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Oh I see what you did there....

:p

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

*hugs for Pale* Glad to at least have you back, Pumpkin. Ping me if you need to.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have a job interview on Friday. Whew. More than four months of applying, and one interview. Oh well.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good Luck on it then Rule, if your looking to get the job then I hope you do.

Pale... you know I'm always about usually, so if you need me you have my email, just hit me up.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Explanations may be forthcoming today. Not sure.

Reputation score

I'm Retireing From Linemarvel for a time not sure when and if I come back I need to get my Self inorder. Passed Problems and Thinks I have done and said Still Fester like like and open wound. So with what Little Pride I still have I'm gonna Leave Peace.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

actually, explanations may not come until tomorrow...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Good luck, Rule! Hope things go well for ya!

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Hope things work out Shadow, I'll miss ya :(

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Hey, I might be disappearing for the next couple months. Remember that cable refit that I was telling you guys about? Well apparently the cable company found out they have to pull the entire system and replace it. They said that they will try to get above lines set first, but it depends on their budget next month.

Yay for living in a bo-dunk little town...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Whoa, lot of stuff going on.

Pale... good to hear, glad things are working out :)

Chibi, take yer time. I'm patient.

Shadow... I'll only say my piece to you in person.

Rule... good luck

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Hmm, people in people out. Non stop. No news from me yet. Though I had a fun flat warming party thing. The theme was muffins. Everyone brought a dozen or so each, only eat half of that, and now my place is literally overflowing with muffins of every variety. Not enough room in the freezer to save em... crazy... '_'

Good luck to you Rule. I'm in the same boat. The state of the job market over here right now is horrible. It's a fight to keep a job let alone find one.

Wish I had more time to post rather than just read. Busy busy.