What's new

Member Announcements Thread

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

Facepalm

Though I've seen the ending of that show alot, cause it's on right before ST:TNG on our local channel. Still have no idea what's going on.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

So yeah... Burr's left the forum. For good this time.

@OAMP: If you're talking about not knowing what My Name is Earl is about, its basically about a guy who's been a cunt all his life and he found a winning lottery ticket. He was then promptly hit by a vehicle. Taking the accident as a sign from the higher ups he decides to do right by the people he wronged in the past and goes about fixing what he did to them. It's pretty good, but I've only seen a few episodes, and they were from the earlier seasons.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So yeah... Burr's left the forum. For good this time.
So a month break then? Sounds good. Inb4 he comes on and says "Nope, not now".

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Didn't he say for good LAST TIME?
Pretty sure he did. Oh well, guess that means I don't have to do revisions for his story after all.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm. Not quite giddy or love (since it's not really my bag) and it doesn't fall under the movie category, but I figure some folks might like to know about this one.

'The Walking Dead,' premieres 10PM ET Oct. 31 on AMC: Ever since executive producer Frank Darabont ('The Shawshank Redemption') unveiled a four-minute clip from this Apocalyptic zombie drama at San Diego Comic-Con in July, nerdboys and fangirls everywhere have been eagerly awaiting this adaptation of the acclaimed Robert Kirkman comic. Alas, the teaser clip is all that's available, but it looks as though it will be as tasty to genre fans as brains are to zombies.

And on that note, I'm geeking out for the weekend and will be at my local con, so chances are I won't be around all that much, but I may pop in occassionally. Try not to burn the place down while I'm gone, a'ite?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hmmm. Not quite giddy or love (since it's not really my bag) and it doesn't fall under the movie category, but I figure some folks might like to know about this one.

'The Walking Dead,' premieres 10PM ET Oct. 31 on AMC: Ever since executive producer Frank Darabont ('The Shawshank Redemption') unveiled a four-minute clip from this Apocalyptic zombie drama at San Diego Comic-Con in July, nerdboys and fangirls everywhere have been eagerly awaiting this adaptation of the acclaimed Robert Kirkman comic. Alas, the teaser clip is all that's available, but it looks as though it will be as tasty to genre fans as brains are to zombies.

And on that note, I'm geeking out for the weekend and will be at my local con, so chances are I won't be around all that much, but I may pop in occassionally. Try not to burn the place down while I'm gone, a'ite?
You could have, you know, made a new thread? Especially since it's not relevant to the topic at hand(whatever that is)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

See you when you get back from the con, Copper. I make no promises, but I will try my hardest not to play with matches around the forum.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Seems I was mistaken. Burr will be gone for about a month, so his RP will still be going on he's just got some stuff to deal with at the moment.

Lurker
Reputation score

You could have, you know, made a new thread? Especially since it's not relevant to the topic at hand(whatever that is)
It is an announcement, being made by a member. Also that second bit, being an announcement relevant to the forum. So yeah, seems we're all good here.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've been waiting for the Walking Dead TV series since I heard it was being made into one a few months back. But alas I'll have to wait for it on DVD to watch it.

But enjoy yer time away Cop. Hopefully it doesn't scar your opinion of us too much.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seems I was mistaken. Burr will be gone for about a month, so his RP will still be going on he's just got some stuff to deal with at the moment.
I bet Burr specifically asked you to say it like that.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Nah, he told me what he was dealing with, I just felt that you all didn't need to know the specifics. He did however tell me he'd be gone for about a month.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey, don't post this shit in actually useful threads, douchebag

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUU-

R

Ryka

What will it take for you to leave us alone? We're not bad people who like to steal credit like you. We're nice people. We're friendly people. We're not cheats.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

What will it take for you to leave us alone? We're not bad people who like to steal credit like you. We're nice people. We're friendly people. We're not cheats.
Yeah, we don't steal, we only pirate. Which is most assuredly not stealing.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

You know, if I wasn't sure these weren't bots operating out of infected computers rather then bots acting out of the actual criminals' computers, I'd wonder what would happen if the ips were forwarded to the authorities...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't understand what the purpose of these things are. All I can think of is that they destroy forums by filling it with as much shit as possible.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I don't understand what the purpose of these things are. All I can think of is that they destroy forums by filling it with as much shit as possible.
It's the same with spam. Maybe one post in a million attracts someone willing to pay, but with the cost effectiveness of the botnets, that's enough.