What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

WHOO! I'm getting an mri today! I've never had one before, this should be interesting. I still haven't been told whether they'd be doing contrast or not, but from how it was described, it sounds pretty awesome.
I've had a contrast MRI before; the dye they use makes it feel like you've peed yourself. Not a fun feeling....

Other news, I will be moving about an hour down the road, so I doubt I will be on much if at all over the next few weeks.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

well I don't think I can pee in my arm, I thought it'd feel kinda cool, but there was no contrast. It was comfortable for the first ten minutes, but the next 50 minutes were the most uncomfortable shit ever. They positioned my right arm bent and under me, so I literally had 0 feeling in it when I got up.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Well my MRI was in the head (surprise surprise lol) and the contrast dye goes everywhere in your blood, not just to the area they are scanning.

That would be cool if your arm could pee though lol

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

What now?
Either you're the guy in my program I spend alot of time between classes talking to and have great hair or you're secretly that one whiney kid who reminded me I'm not a freshman anymore, they are...

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Either you're the guy in my program I spend alot of time between classes talking to and have great hair or you're secretly that one whiney kid who reminded me I'm not a freshman anymore, they are...

I have a picture of myself in the pics thread.

I'm sure you'll find I'm neither. Oh and I have black hair now too.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Double post.... but this totally warrants it.

It appears Nunu has taken nunu's wrathful avenge against me for questioning nunu's authority.

Or something like that.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Ooooo.... kay?

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about the fact that you called Nunu a noob, and your title now appears to be n0ob? HOW DOES THAT WARRANT A DOUBLE POST WITHIN TWO-THREE HOURS.

Last edited:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Ooooo.... kay?

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about the fact that you called Nunu a noob, and your title now appears to be n0ob? HOW DOES THAT WARRANT A DOUBLE POST WITHIN TWO-THREE HOURS.
I have nothing else to do.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

how dare he call the famous internet detective / stalker Nunu a noob. if you repent i may change it back.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah two! Nunu is clearly a despot.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

how dare he call the famous internet detective / stalker Nunu a noob. if you repent i may change it back.
If I pretend I hate my new title can I keep it?

Apparantly not even edit.
Double posting takes twice the amount of time of editing

I know that doesn't make sense don't kill me with your claws.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK so as some of you may have noticed I haven't exactly been active on here. Unfortunately, that will continue into this weekend at the very least.

Right now we are preparing to potentially be struck dead on by a Category 4 Hurricane (Winds currently at 135 MPH) by Friday/Saturday. I've been keeping a close eye on said system, and it shows no sign as of yet of hooking out to sea, meaning the time for debate is past, and I have to consider the very real possibility of a direct landfall here. That being the case, until it either does hook out to sea, or has past, I will NOT be updating anything I am in. There is a possibility if it knocks out power by hitting here I may be gone even longer, I just don't know yet. I will check back here as often as I can to update you folks, though those will become fewer and far between as things draw towards Friday.

Hope to see you on the other side of this bloody thing.

-Siphon/Talvesh

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shit. Good luck Siphon, hope you come out of the hurricane okay.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I think Siphon is gonna need a bigger boat o,o

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yeesh. Teeth, hurricanes, alien invasions (probably), you get all the fun. Hold on tight then ok, and we'll be waiting for when you get back.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

A big enough boat... or a submarine... can get you through a lot of shit.