What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcments Thread

Noooo! So many people are becoming less active. Well Best of luck repairing your comp plmnko!

Slyfox

Lurker
Reputation score

I've decided that my time here is effectively coming to a close. Upon review, I was never that active anyways, and I've noticed my interest level has declined significantly the past several months. I'm also finding myself needing to devote more to real life - schooling and work, especially now that the public transit strike is over and I can freely move around the city once more.

I'm very grateful to have met you all through my dear Sinful, whom, I'm happy to say made it safely back overseas and is trying to power-cat-nap between shifts to rid herself of a bit of jet-lag. I'm quite sure that once summer rolls around she'll be regaling you all with the tales of our wedding, which I am looking forward to with girlish anticipation.

If anyone decides that they want to contact me for whatever reason, my MSN should be listed in my profile, and I'll be logging on for time to time for a chat.

In closing, thanks for having me as part of the community. Stay safe, and hopefully we'll meet again.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well I hope you log back in once in a while sly, even through I never really knew you. Anyway best of luck. Also thanks for being polite.

(Now to see how everyone else takes it.)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Bye Sly, I'll miss you.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

OMG NOOOOOO!!!!11!!

*ahem*
Anyways.
:p

Well, best of luck, sly. While I hope you find time to hop on here, real life takes precedent.
I hope you and sin have a wonderful wedding, and many wonderful nights ;)

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Bye Sly, best of luck and all that.

We will miss you, no doubt there.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

@Copper: actually, I usually wind up buying the book anyways >.<
But, when I don`t, I always put it back correctly - hell, I fix the whole damn shelf :p
Oh, btw, you wouldn`t happen to have come across a manga called "Psychic Academy", would you? Hard as hell to find any hard copies, let alone scans.

I`ve found that I, too, am OCD when it comes to fixing the shelves at the local B&N and EB stores, and my room`s a mess - but I can find what I need easily enough :D
Actually, yes. I think we have that, in my store anyway (Borders), that is, unless it got snapped up in the latest RPL pull like so many other series *sighs* Try Borders.com. Should be able to tell you if they have it.

Also, Sly, I understand the need to back away when life rears its ugly head, but don't be a stranger, all right? Pop in now and again, even if it's just to say Hi or give us wedding updates *grins* You will be missed but not forgotten.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Bye Sly! We will miss you!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Awesome, I hope you guys still have it, Copper.

Figures that Borders would have it, if it`s still there >.<
I say that because Borders was the first bookstore I ever went to :p

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

This post is on behalf of Burrito_of_DOOM, which has just asked me a moment ago to pass on a message to the members of this forum, and chibi's chatroom.

He is at the time I'm writing this, on his way to the hospital. I'm not good at telling things, so I will directly quote him. (Conversation in pieces for easyer reading.)

19:11 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] Let's see.......
19:12 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] The bank is forclosing on my mother's house
19:12 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] As well as her place of business
19:12 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] I had a heart-attack last night but we can't afford to take me to the hospital
19:13 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] And my mother's Breast Cancer is back out of remmission
19:13 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] I'm thoroughly fucked.

19:13 XSI: ..Yeah, seems so
19:13 XSI: Stuff will probably get better in time, might take a while though..
19:14 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] No. It won't.
19:14 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] I can feel myself getting weaker by the minute.
19:15 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] Chances are I only have maybe 2-3 hours left inh this pitiful world.
19:16 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] So do me a favor. Tell the others of the chat and ULMF what has happened.
19:18 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] If I don't come back, then you'll know why

19:18 XSI: Good luck? I'm sure you can get through it.
19:18 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] Thanks.
19:19 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] If I don't get through it. These last few months with you guys have been the best of my life
19:19 XSI: I'll post now, is there anything specific you want to tell everybody?
19:19 XSI: I'll mention that.. :)
19:19 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] Just tell them I had a heart attack and that I may or may not survive
19:19 XSI: Will do.
19:19 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] Thank you so much.
19:20 XSI: Not a problem, if theres anything else I can do to help, let me know?
19:20 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] I've got to go. I'm going to try and get to the hospital
19:20 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] And yes, there is one thing.

At that point he asked me to give a message to hopeyouguess62, which I will give as soon as I see him in the chat.

19:21 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] Thanks.
19:21 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] Now, I've got to go.
19:21 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] See you.
19:21 XSI: Good luck
19:21 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] Same to you

User Burrito_of_DOOM! has logged out.

(Note, some of my responses of the conversation were left out, this post is not about me, it's about the message, I also removed blank lines that were left from copy pasting lines with an avatar between the lines.)

Last edited:
OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

19:12 [Burrito_of_DOOM!] I had a heart-attack last night but we can't afford to take me to the hospital
That's really really bad.

And also why a priavte healthcare system fails.

My prayers are with him.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

My players are also with you burrito.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Surely there are dark times ahead... when such good friends are forced to leave us.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

That's really really bad.

And also why a priavte healthcare system fails.

My prayers are with him.
Not to break into a debate or anything, but if you have a heart attack the hospital is legally obliged to treat you.

You may be in debt for the rest of your life afterward, but that can't turn something serious away.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Good luck, Burrito. I hope everything turns out okay.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i could say things, but i'm not going to because getting into a discussion about America's health care system is a stupid idea, as chibi pointed out. everyone should take my example of not talking about it.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito, you know I got lots of love for ya, despite the message for me delivered by XSI (which made me chuckle). Pull through this thing. I look forward to busting your chops and hanging out some more with you.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I LIIIIIIIVE!

Yes. I managed to make it through surgery without too many problems. Looks like all that fast food got me. I'm currently communicating through WiFi on my mother's laptop. They said I won't be charged anything, because halfway there I was getting woozy and pulled the car over. Some passer-by found me and called an ambulance, so I don't have to pay shit. Apparently, if someone calls an ambulance, they treat you free of charge. So, anyway, they say I have to watch my intake, blah blah blah, I do have one big problem, which is why I'm going to be at the hospital for a few days. I lost control of my left lower leg due to lack of circulation, but they managed to save it, and it should recover in a few days. I'm sorry if I worried any of you. I'll try and watch my health better and try not to let this happen again. And, I'd just like to say I'm happy I get to stick around and have some more fun hanging out with all you perverts. :D

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I LIIIIIIIVE!

Yes. I managed to make it through surgery without too many problems. Looks like all that fast food got me. I'm currently communicating through WiFi on my mother's laptop. They said I won't be charged anything, because halfway there I was getting woozy and pulled the car over. Some passer-by found me and called an ambulance, so I don't have to pay shit. Apparently, if someone calls an ambulance, they treat you free of charge. So, anyway, they say I have to watch my intake, blah blah blah, I do have one big problem, which is why I'm going to be at the hospital for a few days. I lost control of my left lower leg due to lack of circulation, but they managed to save it, and it should recover in a few days. I'm sorry if I worried any of you. I'll try and watch my health better and try not to let this happen again. And, I'd just like to say I'm happy I get to stick around and have some more fun hanging out with all you perverts. :D
So, are you changing your name to Salad_of_Doom! ?
Seriously though, I'm glad you're okay. Hope you're up and about soon.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well take it easy then, the diet they give you won't be too bad. I know I'm helping my mom with hers.