What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

identifying equipment at the item store sometimes gives you a feather accessory that increases the rate at which your allies gain impression
Which option is this? And which store?
And in the dungeon there is this gate you have to open with two switches, but after doing it once and going back I cannot do it again. Any ideas?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just wonder.....how to farm "charm point" of our buddy in fastest way? (cuz critical or evade attack is....just get only 1 point per hit....quite slow i think...)
You can also heal/buff your partner, though I'm not sure if items work. I play the tanky class which gives me a heal spell and a ATK buff, they both give charm when used on the girl.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Heh, they put the Dirty Pair in this game.

Note: The game is still unfinished as there are some inaccessible areas where upon trying to enter them, you'll get a message stating that it won't be available until a later version of the game is released.
Do you know where all the monsters to hunt are for their quest line? I know the first one is directly south from the bounty board, but the second one says it's to the east and I have no idea where in the east, the Kitani Plains are HUGE. Unless of course that's it until a later update.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Unconventional art, but I like it! Game is impossible without knowledge of nipponese though.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can not go out because the book no longer works but how to make it back to invites no idea

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do you know where all the monsters to hunt are for their quest line? I know the first one is directly south from the bounty board, but the second one says it's to the east and I have no idea where in the east, the Kitani Plains are HUGE. Unless of course that's it until a later update.
It's near the Castle waypoint to the south of one of the roads near some ruins, not in the east as such. Took me forever to find it. The next one after that is also near the Castle waypoint in a cave north of a road and that's the last one in the series.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can not go out because the book no longer works but how to make it back to invites no idea
no its no say any thing about book, you cant go out because you have mission still on turn it off. mission like wood cuting or bug huting or monster or bandit on first town. Thoes make you cant go out if have thoes on.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no its no say any thing about book, you cant go out because you have mission still on turn it off. mission like wood cuting or bug huting or monster or bandit on first town. Thoes make you cant go out if have thoes on.

thanks^^

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does cutting firewood work? >_>
Or is that not working properly yet?
Nothing besides esc and x button do anything in the weird mingame, and they just exit.
=/ any pointers would be awesome

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

How does cutting firewood work? >_>
Or is that not working properly yet?
Nothing besides esc and x button do anything in the weird mingame, and they just exit.
=/ any pointers would be awesome
The yellow circle has to be in sync with the blue circle when you hit X/Esc. It's a timing minigame.

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The yellow circle has to be in sync with the blue circle when you hit X/Esc. It's a timing minigame.
Really? Because it just keeps exiting =/
Do I have to hit it timed a certain number of times?
It just gives the option continue or stop.
:confused:

Sarav

Reputation score

Really? Because it just keeps exiting =/
Do I have to hit it timed a certain number of times?
It just gives the option continue or stop.
:confused:
Hold down arrow key, not X.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Game's up on eng dlsite if you want to buy a copy.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find the other buddies? I've got the cleric, archer and thief but don't know where to find the red and green haired women from the dlsite main pic. Are they in this version? SImilarly is the brown haired woman meant to be a buddy or just a prostitute?

Sarav

Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find the other buddies? I've got the cleric, archer and thief but don't know where to find the red and green haired women from the dlsite main pic. Are they in this version? SImilarly is the brown haired woman meant to be a buddy or just a prostitute?
The green haired mage is somewhere in the swamps, the western exit of the main town, red haired warrior is in the southern area.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah that's annoying. I used to teleport a lot. You can use alt to quickly activate it (if you're not an avid alt+tab user and haven't discovered it yourself)

Hold down arrow key, not X.
Same for some sex scenes. Holding the up or down arrow gives you other perspectives.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The green haired mage is somewhere in the swamps, the western exit of the main town, red haired warrior is in the southern area.
Excellent, thanks.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just to let people know if you want to teleport without going to the item screen just hit "Alt".

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

God, I wish the areas were easy to navigate. I've got Lucia and Lola up to points where I need to scour the northern open world area for stuff and have no idea where to find any of it. Couple that with the fact that the warrior woman (Linda?) needs a random drop outfit to continue hers. That aspect of the game kind of sucks.

I am really enjoying it though, some of those sex scenes are the best he's done.

IceTrayQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

why is ronald reagan in this game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.