What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjtomy

Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

h t t p://w w w.digiket.com/work/show/_data/ID=ITM0122226/

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, it's up for review on DLsite so hopefully it'll be cleared and up soon. Dunno how long it'll be before it's up on the english dlsite though, I like to buy Megrim games.

OP
K

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would like to buy the game and support the developer, but i can't get my card to work with Digiket. I'll play the wait-for-download game like everyone else, and buy it when its out on dlsite. :(

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Links are up at anime-sharing.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to earn rep for each faction beside finding relics in the dungeon? I need to boost my rep with the rogue group to continue the quest with the mother.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I just finished the Mother's Section and no rep was needed.

1) Go talk to the guard in front of the mansion
2) Go northwest of the mansion to find a cliff you need help climbing.
3) Talk to the thief girl in the tavern, should have a Star-Symbol choice after finding the cliff.
4)Accept her invite and you both go back to the cliff to climb it (CG), short talk before entering the Star-Symbol next to the manor wall, go south in the manor to see Mother break a vase, and mayor hauls her downstairs, follow them.
5)Regardless of choice I think thief girl tells you to chill and leave to think of a plan, not sure if choice also reflects changing how to do it.
6)Go talk to the npcs with Stars, first being the old man in the graveyard, after talking to both (there are 2), go to the soldier barracks right next to the manor (might be an auto cutscene). This is where it gets tricky.
6x) MAKE SURE you have 10 Independence Points so the mother lets you leave the village, this is required!
7)He gives you a letter, you need to go north, go past a big stone bridge then go east to go to the castle, soldier on castle bridge has a star, talk to him.
7x) Before going to the castle, wait for her to come home, tell her with the star choices you know what's going on with her, she freaks out, you can console her and engage in delicious incest, cheering her up.
8)Go into castle, find lady commander, give her the letter, she leaves.
9)Go back to the first town graveyard, you find the secret entrance to underground manor, where you and friends catch them raping the mother, where they get arrested and hauled off.
10)Mother thanks everyone for the rescue, Lady Commander assigns guard captain as new mayor, the mother route ends.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ntr you say?... count me in!! :D is there anymore ntr scene besides the mother?..

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah, I thought I needed to go into their base in the big town. My mistake.

Do you know how to get rep points for the factions regardless? I'd like toe xplore their zones.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, I thought I needed to go into their base in the big town. My mistake.

Do you know how to get rep points for the factions regardless? I'd like toe xplore their zones.
Dunno about the Yellow Church faction, but I know the magic city in the swamp (The blue magic faction) has a blue banner'd work shop where you clean the tiny stone spikes around the city, which'll build up reputation with them, otherwise I think finding tablets and finishing character books (you get them when you meet a character for the first time) are the only way.

ZEROYMAR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got this game yesterday,but I don't konw how to share to you.

Aswiri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1831372)

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How getting rid of a partner?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How getting rid of a partner?
Press S and choose 2nd option from the bottom. Also check through the thread next time before asking, 2nd post already said how to do it.

Last edited:

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Press S and choose 2nd option from the bottom. Also check through the thread next time before asking, 2nd post already said how to do it.
Thanks for the answer, I just forgot about it.
Maybe I casually looked, but I did not see in this trend someone write about it.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh, they put the Dirty Pair in this game.

Note: The game is still unfinished as there are some inaccessible areas where upon trying to enter them, you'll get a message stating that it won't be available until a later version of the game is released.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heh, they put the Dirty Pair in this game.

Note: The game is still unfinished as there are some inaccessible areas where upon trying to enter them, you'll get a message stating that it won't be available until a later version of the game is released.
There is also a dark non-interactive characters.
Most likely it will be an update that will fix it.

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just wonder.....how to farm "charm point" of our buddy in fastest way? (cuz critical or evade attack is....just get only 1 point per hit....quite slow i think...)

(for farm....I mean "repeatable" btw...)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

identifying equipment at the item store sometimes gives you a feather accessory that increases the rate at which your allies gain impression

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

identifying equipment at the item store sometimes gives you a feather accessory that increases the rate at which your allies gain impression
oh thank man + 1 rep

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also, buying the heart skill using LP triples the gain. costs 50 LP

Status
Not open for further replies.