What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

Ummm... How many marriage candidates are in this game? (lol i'm asking like this is a harvest moon games)

Kamen Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love is found at the top of the screen when you press s with the rose beside it.

You can increase it by doing your buddy's quest, killing strong monsters and/or have sex with them.
QUOTE]

I might add that Love is also raised when you choose right dialogue options during quests, before fucking and when you grope your buddy when conversing with her normally (this action has a cooldown so you can't spam it).

Does Megrim plan any additional content for Vanilla? She feels like the worst buddy in the game. All her quests are BEFORE you recruit her, so you don't get to raise her Love stat with them. She doesn't give a damn about you defeating bosses aside from getting a bit aroused like everybody else so as far as I know your only way to raise her affection is by groping and fucking her. Add to that the fact that she is probably the most useless buddy during boss fights. Though her AOE spells are good for quickly clearing out weak mobs., I'll give her that.

Well it is in a way. His game was out for a while with a very lovey dovey theme to it where you could meet a buddy, fall in love and get married, and of course it attracted fans that were really into that kind of thing. And then suddenly their happy little fantasies are threatened by the game updating, and now there's a guyin there whose gonna fuck their wife, even tho the scene isn't added to the gallery and is hidden behind a NTR filter, they still complain about it childishly, and now somewhat understandably (even tho i disagree) Megrim is worried that he is alienating and pissing off his audience.
I, for one, am happy that Megrim makes NTR stuff optional and there isn't much of it. There's already plenty of 18+ RPG Maker games about a heroine getting banged by everything that moves and I don't like seeing ugly guys fucking somebody. Enemies raping buddies when you lose sounds good though, as long as they aren't ugly guys.

Ummm... How many marriage candidates are in this game? (lol i'm asking like this is a harvest moon games)
All 5 Buddies, 2 faction leaders (Red "knights" and Blue mages) plus the brown-haired prostitute from the starting village. The prostitute is the easiest to marry.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All 5 Buddies, 2 faction leaders (Red "knights" and Blue mages) plus the brown-haired prostitute from the starting village. The prostitute is the easiest to marry.
Thanks man. Blue mages leader is the one with green hair right? Vanilla's acquaintance?
I thought the mc mother is one of them, lol

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I might add that Love is also raised when you choose right dialogue options during quests, before fucking and when you grope your buddy when conversing with her normally.
Yes and it can raise from discovering rare items or stealing things ect ect.

Does Megrim plan any additional content for Vanilla?
As far as i know Megrim has not talked too much about adding more content for the buddy's. This is actually a criticism I have shared with him. It seems that he is very obsessed with adding new characters and new mechanics to the game, and I told him that at this stage of development I wish he were to focus more on the depth of the preexisting content and less of the breadth of the game. That said I am still confident they will be getting more content eventually.

I, for one, am happy that Megrim makes NTR stuff optional and there isn't much of it. There's already plenty of 18+ RPG Maker games about a heroine getting banged by everything that moves and I don't like seeing ugly guys fucking somebody. Enemies raping buddies when you lose sounds good though, as long as they aren't ugly guys.
Ya know I think this is a good example of how people can misunderstand NTR and its uses in erotic arts, however before I get into it I just wanna clarify that my goal isn't to change anyone's mind about it or tell you that your wrong or anything like that (we all got our own kinks). So anyway, i feel that what your saying about NTR is that it's about the content, which it isn't, it is about the context. It's about a context that brings certain emotions into the content. Because without the context the content is just sex scenes (which is totally fine if that's what you want). So saying that there is plenty's of games like this is just not the case, there are so few games that actually manage to do what it take to create a context that ever amounts to anything. However you see LLMB is in a very special situation concerning that, in it you can spent hours upon hours with a buddy, adventuring together, building your relationship and falling in love so organically due to the open world and without anything even coming close to getting in the way. And because of that it has created such a incredible context that it almost seems that the entire game since its inception was destined to be the greatest NTR game of all time. And yah know Megrim has also realised this. It's why he put the first NTR scene in it even tho at the time he thought most of his audience wasn't for it. As an artist he just couldn't deny or resist the potential sleeping within what he has created. But for someone who isn't looking this kind of thing why would you care? Well at the start of this I said the there were uses for NTR, and as I won't try to explore all of them there is one use that I don't really see anyone talking about. And that's it's role as an antagonist. For every adventure there needs to be some kind of an apposing force contently threatening the protagonist, so for a sex adventure what better threat could there be for the hero than the threat of NTR? It is such a perfect way of motivating the player and actually making them care about there actions in the game and ultimately let them get more out of their experience. It's like how the bitter lets us enjoy the sweet that much more, yin an yang and all that shit.

oh and for the other bit I have to say that i'm like totally into seeing strong beautiful girls get defiled by ugly weak guys lol. Like i wish for the son of the mayor in the first town to come back and bang Lind so bad....

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lind? The Amazon? The one with the red hair who can bench press a sedan and grin all the way because its that easy? That Lind? How would you would manage that?

And don't come with some stupid hentai blackmail bullshit logic. Those have so many holes in them that its not even funny. This is the main reason while I cant enjoy any hentai containing blackmail.
It may make sens in japan where a train driver commits suicide just because he was 3 minute late and was put on a shame board, but here in Europe we work differently.

Last edited:

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lind? The Amazon? The one with the red hair who can bench press a sedan and grin all the way because its that easy? That Lind? How would you would manage that?And don't come with some stupid hentai blackmail bullshit logic..
Yes Lind is the red haired amazon, and I am so very glad you asked :). So to start basically The reason Lind leaves her Tribe is to go on an adventure with you to explore and learn about the world. However during your travels she unfortunately learns that people are rather prejudiced against strong woman like her and her tribe, rightfully upset at this she now takes it upon herself as her new goal to teach the men of this world the beauty and wonders of women like her. This is why at the end of her quest line we have her dancing in a sexy outfit in front of a crowd of people. Also this motivation of hers is further explored when we prostitute her. During that conversation she says how having sex with multiple men is a good experience and that she will teach him the splendours of women from her tribe.

So taking this clear motivation of hers into consideration I don't think it's any stretch of the imagination to see that if encountered with a kid that rotten and spoiled... well she may have some "educating" to do.

or he could pay to bang like that other guy.... or rape her while she sleeps like that other guy in the inn... drugs could also work too i guess....

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well... it show that I didn't play her quest line trough -_-

And about the sleep rape and drug rape... I thought about those after I posted that.

I could imagine her raping the fat kind to teach him a lesson then other way around.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've decrypted the game and found out there are still a couple of characters that don't have sex scene yet, like Moribito Witch. I hope it turns out like Paiotsu Break...

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

entry page for LLMB and it passed it's monthly goal so that's something :)
Need that public bathing area that is north of the inn with the bath underneath done ASAP. :cool:

Kamen Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way, does Megrim still work on that new game of his?

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any new content in the bonus new game besides the citizen enemy?

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any new content in the bonus new game besides the citizen enemy?
It's not an enemy it's a new starting class which is like hard mode, other than that I don't think there is much else to it.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I could imagine her raping the fat kind to teach him a lesson then other way around.
And now we need a spin off game Lind's adventures with her pet fat kid.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just making sure, but so far, there's no other NTR event aside from the Old Man in Kitani Inn and Blonde Guy in Odessa's (capital city) Bar, right?

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just making sure, but so far, there's no other NTR event aside from the Old Man in Kitani Inn and Blonde Guy in Odessa's (capital city) Bar, right?
You can also get groped but yeah that's pretty much it so far.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can also get groped but yeah that's pretty much it so far.
Ah well, guess we can only wait for update then.

To be honest, the blonde one (Torland?) in the bar has the biggest potential, especially that several line descripting how he groped and kissed the buddies as they came down the stair.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be honest, the blonde one (Torland?) in the bar has the biggest potential, especially that several line descripting how he groped and kissed the buddies as they came down the stair.
I totally agree, the dialog in that scene was so good but the rest of it was so disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.