What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamen Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

Saw a post on his blog that shows some text translated to english, with google translating the post it seems he might be making an english version. Can anyone verify if this is true?
But machine translation is ass and something you can probably do without Megrim's help.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Saw a post on his blog that shows some text translated to english, with google translating the post it seems he might be making an english version. Can anyone verify if this is true?
Not making an english version, he's just saying how far google translate has come.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not true, a while ago I told Megrim and the people on his blog about an app you can get on your phone where you can take pictures of japanese text and translate it and well it seems he likes it and thinks the translations aren't that bad.

chloraphorae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the latest version? Is ver.1.085 out yet?

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't believe I missed this game entirely. Looks interesting.

Looking for a copy of this game if anyone happens to have it. Unfortunately, all of the links I'm turning up are toast or abandoned.

Sarav

Reputation score

Can't believe I missed this game entirely. Looks interesting.

Looking for a copy of this game if anyone happens to have it. Unfortunately, all of the links I'm turning up are toast or abandoned.
Someone will probably post a link once the new version is out. You'll have to wait until then, unless you want an outdated link. Only one I could find is 1.072, pretty sure current version is 1.081.

chloraphorae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What the heck did I just read... Can someone translate the latest blog post? Google-sensei spat out broken sentences again. All i got was- next update is pushed back because he forget something. And Mirei.

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I eventually caved and bought the game. Damn, it's surprisingly good. I was wary of the art style and I'm not a fan of muscle women at all, but I got over it. The art is starting to grow on me a bit.

Are there any other games like this out there or is this in a league of its own? This whole "freedom to do whatever you want and various girls to pick up" formula is pretty enjoyable!

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I eventually caved and bought the game. Damn, it's surprisingly good. I was wary of the art style and I'm not a fan of muscle women at all, but I got over it. The art is starting to grow on me a bit.

Are there any other games like this out there or is this in a league of its own? This whole "freedom to do whatever you want and various girls to pick up" formula is pretty enjoyable!
Glad to hear that you're enjoying and supporting the game as well, it's a shame you're not also a fan of muscle women but getting over it like that is pretty damn mature. And it's crazy how many people weren't in love with the art but it always just grows on them if given the chance.

Honestly I think this game is in a league of it's own, whenever I come back to it after awhile it always surprises me of how good it is too. But if what you're asking for is for other games with an open world and heroines to hit on then i'd have to say that nothing comes to mind, tho I do get the feeling that there should be other games with a similar premise out there some where.

Noce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well the new update 1.085 is out so all hail lord Megrim.:D

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And what's new in it?

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody provide a link for 1.085 please?

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

still not updated on Dlsite.

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And what's new in it?
Based on google translation and a rough guess, the major points seem to be:

-You can marry the mom now with some new events (Think her name is Mirei?)
-Book events and marriage now available with the overweight waitress at the inn where the dancer is.
-Some mentions about new game plus and carry over skills.
-New house you can buy in some town (which apparently revolves around the mom's events/marriage ending?)
-New prostitute at the Thieves' Base
-Unnamed new NPC
-Unnamed new enemy
-Unnamed new item

That's all for new stuff. Pretty much everything else falls under adjustments of existing content or bug fixes.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-Book events and marriage now available with the overweight waitress at the inn where the dancer is.
-New house you can buy in some town (which apparently revolves around the mom's events/marriage ending?)
-Unnamed new NPC
-Unnamed new enemy
-Unnamed new item

That's all for new stuff. Pretty much everything else falls under adjustments of existing content or bug fixes.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-Unnamed new NPC
-Unnamed new enemy
-Unnamed new item

So..... no new NTR event?

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now we wait for a torrent...

Sarav

Reputation score

Now we wait for a torrent...
Yes wait, unlike the usual slough of lurkers who shitpost GIMME GIMME GIMME A LINK all through the threads.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes wait, unlike the usual slough of lurkers who shitpost GIMME GIMME GIMME A LINK all through the threads.
Bruh, that's rude tbqh. Everyone needs a nice spoon feed once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.