What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

Now we just need a more up to date complete save.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how do you make any of the girls walk naked, or is that only possible in the hot spring?

Last edited:

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how do you make any of the girls walk naked, or is that only possible in the hot spring?
When their love stat (top one when you press s) reaches 100 you get the naked armour for that buddy.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waaaait, I don't get it...

I thought Megrim isn't a big fan of NTR? Why the sudden increase in NTR scenes?

Not that I complain, mind you. :D

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As far as I understand he didn't do NTR not because he doesn't like it. But because he was worried that it would hurt hes buying circle?

You have to agree that not everyone can stomach NTR...

When their love stat (top one when you press s) reaches 100 you get the naked armour for that buddy.
In the inventory or the setting is somewhere in the girls book?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In the inventory or the setting is somewhere in the girls book?
It's armor you can equip.

gabelo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone share us an complete save file? please?? i suck at this game :(

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's armor you can equip.
I have gotten 4 of the girls past 100 on that top stat and I haven't gotten this naked armor, the closest thing I got to it was the skimpy armor that a women in black knight armor gives you when she is around some of the inns.. I can't get anyone to grope the girls unless they're in the baths.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have to get their stat to 100 by having sex with them until their love stat is 100. To trigger the groping scenes when they are nude you have to turn the option on which is mentioned earlier in this thread.

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to get their stat to 100 by having sex with them until their love stat is 100. To trigger the groping scenes when they are nude you have to turn the option on which is mentioned earlier in this thread.
I don't need to get the stat any higher (well beyond 200 at this point for the first one) and as far as I know I have enabled NTR but if there is a separate command for groping then fuck me.

EDIT: nvm I guess editing values on your game will fuck you over forever lel.

Last edited:

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't need to get the stat any higher (well beyond 200 at this point for the first one) and as far as I know I have enabled NTR but if there is a separate command for groping then fuck me.

Dunno then. Guess the only question is if we are thinking of the same stat. Them gettim groped and having the nude option equipped and the NTR flagged turned on is the only thing I can think of.

There is a message when you do get the nude costume so maybe you have it already.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK so i'm gonna lay this out as best as i can

Love is found at the top of the screen when you press s with the rose beside it.

You can increase it by doing your buddy's quest, killing strong monsters and/or have sex with them.

The act of increasing the stat to 100 is what triggers the achievement which is what give you the armour you can then equip it to make your buddy naked. (also this stat cant go past 100 normally)

Then when they are naked, if you talk to the right people your buddy will automatically get molested. (some people just won't molest your buddy unfortunately)

Also Megrim says that he does indeed like NTR, and finds it interesting however he thinks that his fan base does not like it, therefore he was very reluctant to add any. However me and a few other fans on his blog have been telling him that we do like NTR and a lot of others don't mind it, and as you can see he is getting more and more comfortable with it.

Last edited:

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also Megrim says that he does indeed like NTR, and finds it interesting however he thinks that his fan base does not like it, therefore he was very reluctant to add any. I say was because me and a few other fans on his blog have basically been telling him that we do like NTR, and as you can see he is getting more and more comfortable with it.
that's.... very strange
it's good that he thinks like that since don't like ntr,
but according to the massive loads of ntr games on dlsite, is that much of a problem?

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

but according to the massive loads of ntr games on dlsite, is that much of a problem?
Well it is in a way. His game was out for a while with a very lovey dovey theme to it where you could meet a buddy, fall in love and get married, and of course it attracted fans that were really into that kind of thing. And then suddenly their happy little fantasies are threatened by the game updating, and now there's a guyin there whose gonna fuck their wife, even tho the scene isn't added to the gallery and is hidden behind a NTR filter, they still complain about it childishly, and now somewhat understandably (even tho i disagree) Megrim is worried that he is alienating and pissing off his audience.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if this is translating this game?
It's unlikely for a couple of reasons:
1. Megrim isn't doing it because there's no budget for it.
2. There is a LOT of text in the game
3. The game is updating and changing all the time

But I would still love to see a translation for it even if it's just a google translation.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I looked trough the tread for answer with no luck. So is there some kind of special condition to clear the fountain? I am there and trey to activate the star on it, but nothing happens.

Edit:
Never mind. I just had to approach the pod from the middle of it.

Last edited:

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well it is in a way. His game was out for a while with a very lovey dovey theme to it where you could meet a buddy, fall in love and get married, and of course it attracted fans that were really into that kind of thing.
yar youre right, be honest this game felt like a skyrim, RPG maker edition to me
with more focus on lovely dovey and less on dungeons
priestess the best girl, the new update with the mage clan leader is adorable as well

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dunno then. Guess the only question is if we are thinking of the same stat. Them gettim groped and having the nude option equipped and the NTR flagged turned on is the only thing I can think of.

There is a message when you do get the nude costume so maybe you have it already.
OK so i'm gonna lay this out as best as i can
Yeah as I said I did everything you guys said but I edited my post earlier but I'll say it here: Turns out if you edit values above 100 (specifically the first value) it will NOT give you the suit, it's only when the system identifies that the value has gone from XX to 100. So I fixed the problem by putting the values at 98 and doing the events to get them to 100.

Overall I'm sad the creator isn't getting more buys for this game man it's STILL getting updates and it's a pretty big game with lots of CG, reminds me of a better quality(in terms of so much animation) queen opala.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's only when the system identifies that the value has gone from XX to 100.
But that's what I said tho :/

Overall I'm sad the creator isn't getting more buys for this game man
Me too, I think that the game deserves so much more. But the good news is that he made a entry page for LLMB and it passed it's monthly goal so that's something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.