What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

..Who are you a "cool" tennager with baggy pants and "Yo! yo!"- Language, that writes a SMS? Hahahaha xD
Just saying man, Overwatch is wat every1 & their SFM r talking about right now,

BUT to retaliate

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"everyone and their Source Film Maker"?

LOl. XD

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Whelp! just got only 2 people to responded to me. Back in hibernation i go.

But seriously though have seen Overwatch SFM. It's over saturated.

Last edited:

Goretender

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you again BCT and Haseo!:D Especially for a pinoytoons game. Did you guys see his home? Ugly how this poor guy had to live....:(

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New game is out

Schoolgirl Curse 2

Serega is up next so if you want to write an idea (It has to be written extremely well, I will not accept 1 paragraph of writing. You MUST have a story, 4 sex scenes and descriptions for those scenes, alongside dialogue, and pictures for the sex scenes and characters) Serega is the most competitive Artist so you need to do your best or else you will not win period! You also need to be open to talk with me about your idea everyday leading up until voting as if I see a problem you may need to change it. Don't hand it to me and say "here" and disappear. Your idea will be thrown away for someone that meets the requirements and can talk with me about the idea.

First come first serve so if your idea checks everything that I have written above the PM it to me.

Good luck!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's a bit difficult to understand your posts when you write in l33tspeak.
Really it's that hard? Great now I really do i have 2 use proper grammar...... eh i'll do it tommorow.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New game is out

Schoolgirl Curse 2

Serega is up next so if you want to write an idea (It has to be written extremely well, I will not accept 1 paragraph of writing. You MUST have a story, 4 sex scenes and descriptions for those scenes, alongside dialogue, and pictures for the sex scenes and characters) Serega is the most competitive Artist so you need to do your best or else you will not win period! You also need to be open to talk with me about your idea everyday leading up until voting as if I see a problem you may need to change it. Don't hand it to me and say "here" and disappear. Your idea will be thrown away for someone that meets the requirements and can talk with me about the idea.

First come first serve so if your idea checks everything that I have written above the PM it to me.

Good luck!
Haseo can you try one of mine ?

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Serega is up next so if you want to write an idea
Um, H,

I just looked at the submissions page, and it's Kosmos who's up, not Serega.

That being said, I've got a couple of ideas I wanna try, maybe. The thing is, neither of them did as well as I was hoping the first time I posted them, so I was hoping to get feedback on what could possibly be improved (if anything) that might improve their chances.

Pulling Some Fairy Tail II: Part 1

Note – to try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks “” are meant to be in-game text.

Short Version:
Since we left them, Haven and Mirajane have started dating. They have just completed a job request and on top of their payment, the client included a couple’s pass for a romantic getaway to a country estate.

Long Version:
Scene 1: Introduction

“Since their first date, Haven and Mirajane have officially become a couple and are now practically inseparable.”
“One day, after Mira made a speech about honesty, Haven decided to tell her about the potion and the events of that day.”
“After forgiving him, she made him promise to come clean to the other girls and beg for their forgiveness.”
“Haven did as she asked. Needless to say, they were not happy with him. Erza was particularly unhappy when he told her.”
Have this picture as the background.

“However, after a couple more adventures, more than a few misadventures and a trip to the moon courtesy of Erza’s boot, they all eventually came to forgive him.”
“Whilst things were calm at Fairy Tail, Haven and Mira decided to take a job request. They chose one where the client simply wanted help finding a lost necklace.”
“After finding and returning the necklace, the client was so overjoyed that, on top of the promised reward, she gave them a couples pass for a week at a country resort.”
Have this picture as the background.

Scene 2: Settling In
Haven and Mira have just arrived at the resort and are standing in the lobby after checking in.

A reminder of their guild mark, which is on Haven’s right arm.

Haven: Well, we’re all checked in. We’re in room 66.
Mirajane: Ok. Oh, by the way, I bumped into some old friends from Blue Pegasus. They invited us to join them at dinner later.
Haven: That’s nice of them. Though, do you think we could head up to the room now? I don’t like the way Master Bob keeps staring at me.
Mirajane: Off course sweety. And when we get there, I know what will make you feel better.

Note – for those of you who aren’t familiar with Fairy Tail, this is Master Bob. And it should be noted HE is an old man.

Note for Kosmos – Could you put him in the background, peeping out from behind a column.

Sex Scene 1
Up in their room, Haven in lying on the bed with Mira on top.
Position example and P.O.V.:

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Haven cums inside her.

Scene 3: A Pleasant Evening Ruined
“After settling into their room, Haven and Mira decided to have a look around the resort before they headed to the dining room to join their friends from Blue Pegasus.”
“After dinner they headed back to their room for the night.”

Mirajane: That was lovely. Sorry if Master Bob made you feel uncomfortable.
Haven: Don’t worry, it’s not your fault. But, um, that was your hand on my leg, right?

There is a knock at the door. A beautiful girl with blonde hair, wearing a purple dress comes in.

This is the guild mark on her left shoulder.

Jenny: Hello Mira, and... Haven, was it?
Mirajane: Hi Jenny. I didn’t see a lot of you at dinner.
Jenny: I’m afraid I was a little busy with this.
She pulls out a crystal ball with a few metal bands around it.

Zooming in, show Haven and Mira from the first sex scene inside the crystal.
Mirajane: Oh My God! You... You recorded us?
Jenny: Yep. I think Sorcerer Magazine would be very happy to get their hands on this. You still owe me for that nude photo shoot I had to do because of you.
Haven: You Bitch! You can’t do this.
Mirajane: Please Jenny, isn’t there something we can do to change your mind?
Jenny: Well... I suppose there is one thing. Alright, I’ll make you a deal. I made three copies as backups and gave them to some friends for safe keeping. Haven, if you can get them all back, I’ll destroy the original.
Haven: Alright. What would I have to do to get them?
Mirajane: What does it matter? Do whatever it takes, just get them please.
Haven: Don’t worry Mira, I’ll get them. You wait here. I’ll be back as soon as I can.

Scene 4: Help from Master Bob
Haven is standing in the corridor, he is scratching the back of his head, looking both worried and confused.
Haven, thinking to himself: (Man, where do I start? I don’t even know who her friends are.)
????: Something bothering you, handsome?
Haven turns around and Master Bob is standing behind him.
Haven: Gah! Master Bob. Don’t scare me like that.
Bob: Sorry deary. But, IS there something bothering you?
Haven: Yeah. Jenny recorded me and Mira earlier and she’s threatening to give the Lacrima to Sorcerer Magazine.
Bob: Oh my. That’s horrible. I would never have believed she’d do something like that! Well then again...
Haven: She also said she made some copies and gave them to her friends. If I can get them back she’ll destroy the original. But I don’t know where to find them.
Bob: Not to worry deary, I believe I can help you there. I’ll write down their names and room numbers for you.
Haven: Thank you Master, I don’t know how I’ll repay you.
Bob: Well...
Haven: Not Like That!!

Scene 5: Millianna
“Following Master Bob’s directions, Haven made his way to the room of Jenny’s first friend, a girl called Millianna.”
Haven is standing in front of her door. He knocks and she soon answers.

This is to give you a better idea of what she’s wearing.

Millianna: Yes. Oh! Are you Haven? You’re the one Jenny was talking about. Come in. Come in.
Millianna’s room has a lot of creepy cat themed furniture.

Millianna is holding a tray with a teapot and two teacups on it.
Haven: Millianna, I need the Lacrima Jenny gave you.
Millianna: Sorry Haven. The only way you’re getting it, is if I were to do something embarrassing. Whoops, I forgot the cream. Hold on, I’ll be right back.
Haven, thinking to himself: (Something embarrassing?)
Haven pulls out the potion from the first game, only now it’s smaller and fits in the palm of his hand.

Haven, thinking to himself: (Well Mira, you said whatever it takes.)
He puts a few drops in the tea.
Millianna is sitting down and takes a sip from one of the cups.
Millianna: Ahh, now I’m feeling spiffy. You just can’t have tea without cream.
Little hearts start rising from her, like in the first game, indicating she’s become really horny.
Haven: Well Millianna, why don’t we do something embarrassing?

Sex Scene 2
Millianna is kneeling on all fours in front of Haven.
Position example:

Blowjob – Lick Tip, Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Haven cums over her face.

This is to show where her guild mark is on her back.

This is to give you a better idea of what her guild mark looks like.

Scene 6: Sherry Blendy
“With the first copy in hand, Haven made his way to the next girl’s room.”
Haven knocks on the door. It’s answered by a girl with pink hair, wearing a short skirt.

This is to give you some idea as to the kind of boots she’s wearing.

Sherry: Hi Haven. I was hoping you’d come round.
Haven: Hi Sherry, I’m here about the Lacrima Jenny gave you.
Sherry: I thought so. I’d love to give it to you, but I want something from you first.
Haven: Off course, name it.
Sherry: I watched what was on it and it really... moved me. I want you to show me the same passion you showed Mira.
Haven: I... don’t think I can do that. I don’t love you the way I love Mira.
Sherry: That’s great! There’s nothing better than love. But, I’m not asking you to love me, I’m asking you to fuck me.

Sex Scene 3
Haven is lying down, Sherry is on top, reverse cowgirl style.
Position example:

Vaginal – Rub, Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Haven cums inside her pussy.

Note – to my knowledge, it has not been shown where her Lamia Scale guild mark is or what colour it is. I imagine it being pink like her hair and on her lower back, like a tramp stamp. This is what it looks like.

Scene 7: Minerva Orland
“Now with the second Lacrima in hand, Haven makes his way to the third and final room.”
Haven knocks on the door. A voice calls from inside.
????: It’s open.

Inside the room, a gorgeous woman is sitting there, her legs are crossed and she’s holding a glass of red wine.

How she’s sitting.

Minerva: I was wondering when you’d turn up.
Haven: Look Minerva, I’ll cut to the chase. What do I have to do to get the Lacrima?
Minerva: It’s simple. It’s been a while since I was last with a man. All you need to do is get me in the mood.
Haven: That’s it? How do I...
Minerva: Why are you asking me? If you want the Lacrima, you have to work for it.
Haven, thinking to himself: (Damn. Erza’s stories about this woman were dead on.) (Erza! That’s it.)
Minerva: From the look on your face, I bet you think you have something.
Haven: As a matter of fact... I have a potion that a friend gave me. It’s supposed to restore magical energy, but when Erza had some, it all but turned her into a horny slut.
Haven, thinking to himself: (Dear god, I hope she never finds out I said that.)
Minerva: Erza you say? That’s a pretty bold claim. Alright, if this potion is as strong as you say, I’ll let you try it.
Minerva holds out her wine and Haven puts a few drops in.

Sex Scene 4
Haven and Minerva are lying on the sofa, spooning.
Position example:

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal – Prod, Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Haven cums inside her ass.

This is to show where her guild mark is on her waist.

This is to give you a better idea of what her guild mark looks like.

Scene 8: To Be Continued
“With the final copy in hand, Haven returns to his room to give Mira the good news.”
Haven is standing outside his room’s door.
Haven: Don’t worry Mira. I got them all.
As the door opens the screen fades black.
“What awaits Haven in his room? Find out in Part 2. Coming soon.”

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Now H, I know what you said about multiple posts and saving space, but I had to make a second post because both ideas in one post would make it too long.

That said, here's the other idea I would like input on.

Super Whore Family 2

Note – To try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks “” are meant to be in-game text.
Note for Kosmos – During the sex scenes, like in the first one, could you leave the girls costumes on. Again, especially the gloves, boots and masks.

Characters
Justin – He’s 19 and is now working as a lab tech. He is 5’10’’ with a slim build, blue eyes and blonde hair.

Naomi / Shadow Minx – Justin’s aunt and his mother’s older sister. She’s 49, 6’4’’ with light skin, long black hair, blue eyes, black lipstick and large breasts. Since she works out a lot, her breasts aren’t quite as big the standard MnF milf.

Paige / Pyro Vixen – Justin’s cousin. She’s 24, 6’1’’ with long, red hair, light brown eyes and red lipstick. Her breasts and arse are actually bigger than her mother’s.

Short Version:
With his mother and sisters away on some secret mission, a peculiar substance from work is going to make Justin’s stay with his aunt and cousin even more interesting.

Long Version:
Intro:

“It’s been almost a year since Justin’s mother and sisters went off on some secret mission.”
“Since they left, he’s been staying with his aunt Naomi and cousin Paige. And, of course, just like the other women in his family, they’re superheroes.”
Show Justin’s aunt, kind of like how the characters are introduced at the beginning of A Nerd’s Sweet Revenge.
Note for Kosmos – This time, could you please show the girls from the front, rather than just the back.

“This is Naomi, Justin’s aunt and his mother’s older sister. During the day, she’s a no-nonsense personal trainer. When the sun sets, she’s the anti-heroine Shadow Minx. Her powers include invisibility, x-ray vision and limited telekinesis.”
“Though not as powerful as her sister, she is a master martial artist. She has even invented her own which utilizes momentum from the weight of her enormous breasts to increase the power of her strikes.”
“She has even taught it to certain members of law enforcement.”
Naomi’s picture fades and his cousin’s appears.
“This is his cousin Paige. She’s older than Justin and his sister’s and works as an investigative journalist. When not writing headlines, she’s making them as Pyro Vixen. She is able to fly and produce and manipulate fire.”
“Because of their opposing powers, she and Blizzard Babe have always been rivals.”
Paige’s picture fades and we move on to the first scene.

Scene 1: Accident at Work
Scene opens on Justin walking down a corridor. He’s wearing a white lab coat and carrying a small stack of folders.
“In the last year, Justin has graduated High School with honours, and now works in a government facility as a lab tech.”
“He is working for Professor Cole, a brilliant scientist who has made his name inventing the various gadgets used by many superheroes.”
“Professor Cole’s latest project is proving to be quite volatile, as Justin is about to find out.”
Justin steps through a sliding door.

Justin: Professor, I’ve got the research notes you ask...
Before he can finish, a glowing pinkish-purple rock comes flying and slams into his face.

Justin is now on the floor, rubbing his head. The folders and papers are strewn across the floor, the rock is in front of him and Professor Cole is standing over him.

Professor Cole: Justin! My word lad, are you alright?
Justin: Urrh... Yeah, I’m okay Professor. What hit me?
Professor Cole: Hm? Oh, that.
Professor Cole picks up the rock.
Professor Cole: Not a clue. Must be some kind of by-product from my latest experiment. Fascinating.
Justin is now standing next to Professor Cole. We can clearly see where the rock hit him on his forehead.
Justin: What kind of experiment were you doing?
Professor Cole: Hm? Oh that doesn’t matter. This... substance, is much more interesting.
Justin: Yeah that’s... great... Professor.
Justin puts a hand on his head and suddenly looks dizzy.
Professor Cole: Justin? Are you sure you’re alright lad?
Justin: It’s nothing. I’m just feeling a little dizzy.
Professor Cole: Uh-huh... Justin, I want you to head home, take the rest of the week off.
Justin: It’s okay Professor, I’m fine.
Professor Cole: I wasn’t asking lad. Now sit down before you fall and hurt yourself. I’ll have a car brought round for you.

Scene 2: Paige / Pyro Vixen
Justin is back at his aunt’s house. He’s sitting at a desk in his room, holding a small shard from the glowing rock.
A speech bubble appears from off screen.
????: Hiya Cuz.
Justin turns around, his cousin Paige has just come into the room.
Justin: Hi Paige.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: How come you’re home so early?
Justin: Something from one of Professor Cole’s experiments bonked me on the head. He told me to go home.
She come and stands over Justin’s shoulder, her breasts are right next to his head.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Oh no. Are you okay?
Justin: Yeah, I’m fine. I was feeling really dizzy for a bit, but that passed on the car ride home.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: What exactly hit you?
Justin: Some sort of glowing rock. I guess a small piece of it got caught in my cloths.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Ooh, can I see?
Justin: Sure. Here.
He hands the shard to Paige and she leaves the frame. His phone starts ringing. When he answers, Professor Cole is on the other end.
Justin: Hello.
Professor Cole: Justin, how are you feeling lad?
Justin: A lot better. Is something wrong?
Professor Cole: No, no, not at all lad. Well, maybe.
Justin: Professor, IS something wrong? Or are you experimenting with caffeine substitutes again?
Professor Cole: Don’t change the subject lad. I’ve been examining that peculiar substance. It would seem that it gives off some kind of low level energy. From what I can tell, this energy has no effect on normal people. However, the wave pattern would suggest it has some effect on Super’s. Given your parentage, I thought you should know right away.
Justin: Hold on Professor, what kind of effects?
Professor Cole: I have no idea. Just keep an eye out for anything unusual. See you around lad. SCIENCE AWAITS!!
Professor Cole ends the phone call and Justin puts his phone away.
Justin: Hey Paige, that was Professor Cole. He said that rock has some kind of effect on Super’s. Are you feeling alright?

Change to a shot of Paige standing next to the bed on the other side of the room. She’s blushing and fondling herself, squeezing her breast and rubbing her pussy through her costume. There are little hearts rising from her, like in Pulling Some Fairy Tail.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Yeah, I’m feeling fine. Although, I am feeling really hot all of a sudden. Think you can help me cool off?

Note for Kosmos – In 3 of the scene’s, I’ve given options for anal and in one of them I’ve stated Justin cums inside her arse. So could you actually include some anal this time, please.

Sex Scene 1
Paige is kneeling in front of Justin, about to give him a blowjob.
Position Example and P.O.V.:

Blowjob – Stroke, Lick Tip, Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Justin cums inside her mouth.

Sex Scene 2
Justin if lying on the bed, with Paige riding him cowgirl.

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard
Play with Boob – Fondle, Lick Nipple, Suck Nipple
Justin cums inside her pussy.

Scene 3: Naomi / Shadow Minx
Justin and Paige are sitting at a table in the kitchen.
Justin: Well, at least I can tell the Professor what its effects on Super’s are.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Yeah, and we had a lot of fun figuring it out. Where’s the shard now?
Justin: I put it in my safe upstairs, until we can figure out what we’re going to do with it.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Well, we could...
Before she can finish, the door slams open and Aunt Naomi comes in. She’s wearing workout cloths and carrying a gym bag.

Paige / Pyro Vixen: Whoa Mom, are you OK?
Naomi / Shadow Minx: NOT NOW PAIGE!! My new client’s a fucking moron and I’ve been stuck with him all day. God, I hope there are plenty of idiots out tonight, I really need to hit someone.
She then quickly makes her way through the kitchen and heads upstairs.
Justin: You know, I’m really starting to worry about her.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: So am I.
Justin: All she does is get stressed out at work.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: And then she takes it out on the cities low level crooks. She never take’s any time for herself to relax.
Justin: If she keeps this up, she’s going to get into trouble.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: I wish there was something we could do about it.
Justin gets an idea, in the form of a light bulb in a thought bubble.

Cut to Naomi’s bedroom. She has changed out of her workout cloths into her Shadow Minx costume.
Justin: Hey, Aunt Naomi, I need to have a word with you.
Naomi / Shadow Minx: What is it Justin? Make it quick.
Justin: Paige and I have been talking. We’re worried about you. We want you to take a break and relax a little.
Naomi / Shadow Minx: Relax!? I don’t have time to relax. I’ve got too much to do to relax.
Justin: I knew you were going to say that. Plan B it is then.
Naomi / Shadow Minx: Plan B? What the hell are you on about?
Justin: This, is what I’m on about.

Justin holds up the shard and throws it to Shadow Minx.
Shadow Minx in now holding the shard.
Naomi / Shadow Minx: What the fuck is this Justin? I don’t have time for... stupid... tricks.
Naomi becomes aroused and starts fondling herself like Paige did before, with little hearts rising from her.

Sex Scene 3
Naomi is leaning against the wall. Justin is behind her, holding up one of her legs.

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Justin cums inside her arse.

Naomi / Shadow Minx: Thanks Justin. You were right, I really needed that.
Justin: You’re welcome. Are you feeling better?
Naomi / Shadow Minx: A little, but I’m not really relaxed yet.
Zoom out to show Paige standing behind them.
Paige / Pyro Vixen: Well then, I guess I’d better lend Justin a hand.

Sex Scene 4
Paige is lying on the bed. Naomi is on all fours with her face in Paige’s crotch. Justin is behind Naomi doggystyle.

Vaginal – Rub, Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal – Prod, Easy, Medium, Hard
Lick Pussy – Easy, Medium, Hard
Lick Asshole – Easy, Medium, Hard
There are two pleasure bars, one for Justin and one for Paige. Both need to be filled before the ‘Cum’ option becomes available.
Justin cums over his aunts back.

Note for Kosmos – This time, could you please include the epilogue scene, as it sets up the next one.

Scene 4: Epilogue
Justin is sitting at the desk in his room. He is tinkering with some small gadget. Shadow Minx is standing in the doorway behind him.

Naomi / Shadow Minx: Hi Justin, I’ve got some good news for you.
Justin puts the gadget down and turns around.
Justin: What is it?
Naomi / Shadow Minx: Your mom and sisters are on their way back. They’ll be home in a couple of days.

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it's Kosmos that's up, I might be even more interested.

Haseo, I've sent in the finished script for my Hulk/Black-Widow-themed game. Hopefully it's up to snuff.

Also, not sure if I'm after Kelumir.

EDIT: Strictly speaking, the game's only got three sex scenes, but they're quite involved, imho.

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shadow Minx look hot as hell :)
How is Schoolgirl Curse 2 ?
Coal Mining demo on GoD

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Um, H,

I just looked at the submissions page, and it's Kosmos who's up, not Serega.
Woah! That changed when I saw it this morning. Said Serega. Guessing he had second thoughts about it so he left it to Kosmos.

Haseo can you try one of mine ?
Crawdaddy came to me right away so he has the spot right now. Let me PM you real quick.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How long is it ,since I won with my Incestibles idea? over two months? I want to submit again, I'm not as patient as Sin! xD

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New game is out

Schoolgirl Curse 2

Good luck!
In relation to that they've released a comic to Schoolgirl Curse 2 on g.e-hentai and it was posted by Vadim:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

How long is it ,since I won with my Incestibles idea? over two months? I want to submit again, I'm not as patient as Sin! xD
You are going to have to ask the MnF members lol. I think that is what we agreed on when about ideas that have been in production for awhile.

The pictures for the last poll will be up tomorrow morning. Need to do some things today so expect them tomorrow for sure.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty cool comic. :) Also, "Oversized novelty paddles" and "Heat for the Seat" made me chuckle out loud. :p

Nice touch that "Mu-Nu-Phi" is based on MnF.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder if the comics are gonna become a common thing.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In relation to that they've released a comic to Schoolgirl Curse 2 on g.e-hentai and it was posted by Vadim:
I keep forgetting how much hate they getting over at g e hentai.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I keep forgetting how much hate they getting over at g e hentai.
It's also a pretty odd statement given that g.e-hentai is almost purely bootlegged hentai, as well as the fact that MnF has been putting out original content for a long while now. Granted, certain things (like the design of Mrs. Clause) are very clearly based on designs from doujins, and there are the porn parodies, but beyond that... Can't see what he's whining about.