Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Another day of sleazy Hermione doing what she does best. Fucking shit up until it gets worse lol.

You will all see why now!

Enjoy!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So what do you guys think about Hermione the Milf so far?
Based on what I've seen from demos, pics and clips, it seems like it'll be one of my new favorite games. :D

JoeyN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome...even if I only see the demo and pix.
Up there with News Reporter to me (my top favorite series)

Serebii99

Reputation score

Hey all, I'm sorry if this is kind of off topic but does anyone know of a list of all MNF games released in numerical order? I noticed that many of the newer cracks are numbers and so are the demos on the MNF site. I'm just curious since I want to have a complete set per se of all the games.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've given my poorly worded complaints about the game already but I do still like the direction it goes and the scenes are good so I wouldn't bash it in any real sense.

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I also spend some time reworking my stars wars idea. Guess I'll keep it for Vadim. I'm pretty inspired at the moment^^.Hope you'll like it:D
Stars wars: Booty for dongers
Characters and location image list*:*
Plot
You're playing a wanted and powerfull sith warrior named Dark donger (1st image)
In order to escape the republic justice, he travels through tatouin's mountain. However, he soudainly encouters a group of four female jedi knight composed of*:*
Baniis Olee = Barris Offee (2nd image)
Aasa soluta = Aayla Secura (3rd image)
Abi dola = Adi Galia. (4th image)
Shaarp tits = Shaak ti (5th image)

They are here to take you down but you win the fight (CAUSE YOU ARE OP AS FUCK) and decide to have fun with them by using the darksid power to give them some busty asset^^.
Tatouin's mountain (6th image)

Dark donger
Well, it took me a while but here I am. Thoses mountain should be distant enough from any town around. It's surely a perfect place to establish my hiddeout until things calm down. I bet those stupid jedi will never find me.
Jedi warriors
Think again then, asshole! (the voice is coming from behind)
Dark donger
What the...?

The pose of the group (7 and 8th images)

Jedi warriors
Dark donger, In the name of the republic and by decision of the jedi order, you are under arrest!
Dark donger
Goddamnit, how did you bitches find me? Whatever, I'm going to enjoy kicking your sweet ass.
Jedi warriors
You're surrounded, you fool! There is no way you can beat all of us!
Dark donger
Oh really? Well, WE think different!
(animation scene where dark donger makes 3 others, a bit like in the zelda four slut games)
Dark donger
Time to rumble.

Mini game image lists*:*
Mini game (optional)
The gameplay would be the same fight system than in the games sparring partner, poison strip fighter and witch hunt. Three round are necessary to win. At the end of each round, there would be an animation where dark fucker throw lightening (1st image)
End of 1 round: I'm just warming up ladies!
End of 2 round: Is that all you got? You are too weak
Final round: Victory is mine!
Dark donger
Now on your knees ladies but first let's turn you in some curvy sluts
There is an animation where Dark Donger use the force (2nd image)
and makes the females ass and breast became bigger.
Breast (3rd image) and Ass (4th image)
Then the player choose which girls wants to fuck (5th image)

Sex scene images list*:*
Barris offee
fuck with breast sucking, milk maybe*:*easy-medium-hard (1st and 2nd images)
Aayla Secura
Assjob*:*easy-medium-hard (3rd to 5th images)
Doggystyle with spanking option*:*easy-medium-hard (6th to 8th images)
Adi Galia
Titsfucking+double hanjob
Licking (9th image)
Blowjob easy/normal/hard (10th image)
The titfucking is automatic and grow faster (11th image)
Shaak ti
Gangbang scene: easy/normal/hard (12th or 13th images)

The end
Dark donger
Oh boy, that was the best fuck I had in ages. Thanks for the fun ladies but I gotta bounce. I need to find a better place to hide now. (he walks to the sunset like a boss)

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it's all right, Rider of Death, it's a fairly simple, straightforward standalone game.

However, you'll need to look through the grammar and spelling a lot, since there are a lot of errors there. If you can run it through a spell-check program, either in MS Word or somewhere online, that would probably help a lot, but I'll offer some corrections here:

- Capitalize letters: all names should be capitalized, like "Dark Donger", "Aasa Soluta", "Tatouin", and so forth. "Star Wars" should also be fully capitalized. There are others I haven't mentioned here, but you get my point.

- Alterations: I assume that "Dark" is an intentional alteration of "Darth", and "Tatouin" is an intentional alteration of "Tatooine". However, if they aren't, they should be fixed. You also refer to Dark Donger as "Dark Fucker" at some point. Make sure your own names are consistent throughout the script.

- Plot logic: This isn't a huge issue here, but one thing I'm wondering about "Tatouin's mountain" is whether there is only one mountain on the planet? If Tatouin is meant as a changed name for Tatooine, then I would suggest the phrasing "a mountain on Tatouin" or perhaps plural, as "the mountains of Tatouin", which gives the (perhaps more correct) impression that he's travelling through a mountainous landscape, and not literally through a single mountain.

- Spelling: "soudainly encouters" should be "suddenly encounters", "darksid" should be "dark side", "hiddeout" should be "hideout". There are a lot of other mistakes that should be looked through.

- Number consistency: English words usually have an additional "s" in plural. Like this: "a group of four female jedi knights" and "some busty assets". There might be others, but these are just examples.

- Clarify what parts of the text should be included: as it stands, it might be unclear whether "They are here to take you down but you win the fight (CAUSE YOU ARE OP AS FUCK) and decide to have fun with them by using the darksid power to give them some busty asset^^" is just a description of the game, or meant as in game narration. This should be clarified to make it easier for the game makers.

It's not my intention to be harsh, but there's a lot here that needs correction (and most of it could probably have been done before presenting it here). It can be daunting and difficult to write in a language that's not your own (in case you're not a native English-speaker), so you should be commended for working on it. I wish you good luck with the game, as these ladies are hot. :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the 2nd to last set of pictures for Hermiones Milf 2. Tomorrow is the final day so hope you all liked it! Don't forget to tell Sin what you thought as well.

Enjoy!!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, I also spend some time reworking my stars wars idea. Guess I'll keep it for Vadim. I'm pretty inspired at the moment^^.Hope you'll like it:D
Stars wars: Booty for dongers
Plot
You're playing a wanted and powerfull sith warrior named Dark donger (1st image)
In order to escape the republic justice, he travels through tatouin's mountain. However, he soudainly encouters a group of four female jedi knight composed of*:*
Baniis Olee = Barris Offee (2nd image)
Aasa soluta = Aayla Secura (3rd image)
Abi dola = Adi Galia. (4th image)
Shaarp tits = Shaak ti (5th image)

They are here to take you down but you win the fight (CAUSE YOU ARE OP AS FUCK) and decide to have fun with them by using the darksid power to give them some busty asset^^.
Tatouin's mountain (6th image)

Dark donger
Well, it took me a while but here I am. Thoses mountain should be distant enough from any town around. It's surely a perfect place to establish my hiddeout until things calm down. I bet those stupid jedi will never find me.
Jedi warriors
Think again then, asshole! (the voice is coming from behind)
Dark donger
What the...?

Jedi warriors
Dark donger, In the name of the republic and by decision of the jedi order, you are under arrest!
Dark donger
Goddamnit, how did you bitches find me? Whatever, I'm going to enjoy kicking your sweet ass.
Jedi warriors
Dark donger
(animation scene where dark donger makes 3 others, a bit like in the zelda four slut games)
Dark donger
Time to rumble.

Mini game (optional)
The gameplay would be the same fight system than in the games sparring partner, poison strip fighter and witch hunt. Three round are necessary to win. At the end of each round, there would be an animation where dark fucker throw lightening (1st image)
Dark donger
Now on your knees ladies but first let's turn you in some curvy sluts
and makes the females ass and breast became bigger.

Barris offee
Aayla Secura
Adi Galia
Licking (9th image)
Shaak ti

The end
Dark donger
Oh boy, that was the best fuck I had in ages. Thanks for the fun ladies but I gotta bounce. I need to find a better place to hide now. (he walks to the sunset like a boss)
Great idea. The " walk to the sunset like a boss " killed me :D
It has Shaak Ti,one of my favorite characters and the only one who has managed to die 3 times :D
Here is a fixed version with some items Craw said. The fixed stuff is in red. Grammar, Capitalized letters and some nitpicking of mine :D
English is not my main language, so i probably missed something.

Stars wars: Booty for Donger

Short Description:

You're playing a wanted and powerful Sith warrior named Dark Donger (1st image)
In order to escape the Republic justice, he travels to a mountain on Tatooine. However, he suddenly encouters a group of four female Jedi Knight composed of *:*
Baniis Olee = Barriss Offee (2nd image)
Aasa Soluta = Aayla Secura (3rd image)
Abi Dola = Adi Gallia. (4th image)
Shaarp Tits = Shaak Ti (5th image)

They are there to take you down but you win the fight (CAUSE YOU ARE OP AS FUCK) and decide to have fun with them by using the Dark Side power to give them some busty assets ^^.

Story
A Mountain on Tatooine
(6th image)

Dark Donger
Well, it took me a while but here I am. This mountain should be distant enough from any town around. It's surely a perfect place to establish my hideout until things calm down. I bet those stupid Jedi will never find me.
Jedi Warriors
Think again, asshole! (the voice is coming from behind)
Dark Donger
What the...?

Jedi Warriors
Dark Donger, In the name of the Republic and by decision of the Jedi Order, you are under arrest!
Dark Donger
Goddamnit, how did you bitches found me? Whatever, I'm going to enjoy kicking your sweet ass.
Jedi Warriors
Dark Donger
(animation scene where Dark Donger makes 3 others, a bit like in the zelda four slut games)
Dark Donger
Time to rumble.

Mini game (optional)
The gameplay would be the same fight system than in the games sparring partner, poison strip fighter and witch hunt. Three round are necessary to win. At the end of each round, there would be an animation where Dark Donger throw lightning (1st image)
Dark Donger
Now on your knees ladies but first lets turn you in some curvy sluts
and makes the females ass and breasts become bigger.
Breasts (3rd image) and Ass (4th image)

Barriss Offee
Aayla Secura
Adi Gallia
Licking (9th image)
Shaak Ti

The End
Dark Donger

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Great idea. The " walk to the sunset like a boss " killed me :D
It has Shaak Ti,one of my favorite characters and the only one who has managed to die 3 times :D
Here is a fixed version with some items Craw said. The fixed stuff is in red. Grammar, Capitalized letters and some nitpicking of mine :D
English is not my main language, so i probably missed something.
Hmmm, not a bad job Squall.
Though, I did notice a few things you missed. Though as you said, English isn't your first language, so it's understandable. and for those of you who aren't already aware, I am actually English.

I've done what my own version, though I've done them in blue instead of red.
Stars wars: Booty for Donger
Plot
You're playing a wanted and powerful Sith warrior named Dark Donger (1st image)
In order to escape the justice of the Republic, he travels through Tatooine's mountains. However, he suddenly encounters a group of four female Jedi Knights composed of*:*
Baniis Olee = Barriss Offee (2nd image)
Aasa Soluta = Aayla Secura (3rd image)
Abi Dola = Adi Gallia (4th image)
Shaarp Tits = Shaak Ti (5th image)

They are there to take you down, but you win the fight (CAUSE YOU ARE OP AS FUCK) and decide to have fun with them by using the power of the Dark Side to give them some busty assets^^.

The Mountains of Tatooine (6th image)

Dark Donger
Well, it took me a while but here I am. These mountains should be distant enough from any town around. It's surely a perfect place to establish my hideout until things calm down. I bet those stupid Jedi will never find me.
Jedi Knights
Think again, asshole! (the voice is coming from behind him)
Dark Donger
What the...?

Jedi Knights
Dark Donger, in the name of the Republic and by decision of the Jedi Order, you are under arrest!
Dark Donger
Goddamnit, how did you bitches find me? Whatever, I'm going to enjoy kicking your sweet asses.
Jedi Knights
Dark Donger
(animation scene where Dark Donger makes 3 others, a bit like in the Zelda Four Sluts games)
Dark Donger
Time to rumble.

Mini game image list *:*
Mini game (optional)
The game play would be the same fight system than in the games Sparring Partner, Poison Strip Fighter and Witch Hunt. Three rounds are necessary to win. At the end of each round, there would be an animation where Dark Donger throws lightning. (1st image)
End of 2 round: Is that all you got? You are too weak.
Dark Donger
Now on your knees ladies but first, let’s turn you in some curvy sluts.
and makes the females asses and breasts bigger.
Then the player chooses which girl to fuck (5th image)

Sex scene image list*:*
Baniis Olee
Donger fucks her while sucking her breast, maybe she’s squirting milk. *:* Easy-Medium-Hard (1st and 2nd images)

Aasa Soluta
Assjob*:* Easy-Medium-Hard (3rd to 5th images)
Doggystyle with spanking option*:* Easy-Medium-Hard (6th to 8th images)

Abi Dola
Tit fucking + double handjob
Licking (9th image)
Blowjob Easy-Medium-Hard (10th image)
The tit fucking is automatic and grows faster (11th image)

Shaarp Tits
Gangbang scene: Easy-Medium-Hard (12th or 13th images)

The end
Dark Donger

Last edited:

magroux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone provides a link to download that package with several games in the series ? please thank you.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice Kelumir, cool team work :D
This is what community is all about, helping others :)

Last edited:

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it's all right, Rider of Death, it's a fairly simple, straightforward standalone game.

However, you'll need to look through the grammar and spelling a lot, since there are a lot of errors there. If you can run it through a spell-check program, either in MS Word or somewhere online, that would probably help a lot, but I'll offer some corrections here:

- Capitalize letters: all names should be capitalized, like "Dark Donger", "Aasa Soluta", "Tatouin", and so forth. "Star Wars" should also be fully capitalized. There are others I haven't mentioned here, but you get my point.

- Alterations: I assume that "Dark" is an intentional alteration of "Darth", and "Tatouin" is an intentional alteration of "Tatooine". However, if they aren't, they should be fixed. You also refer to Dark Donger as "Dark Fucker" at some point. Make sure your own names are consistent throughout the script.

- Plot logic: This isn't a huge issue here, but one thing I'm wondering about "Tatouin's mountain" is whether there is only one mountain on the planet? If Tatouin is meant as a changed name for Tatooine, then I would suggest the phrasing "a mountain on Tatouin" or perhaps plural, as "the mountains of Tatouin", which gives the (perhaps more correct) impression that he's travelling through a mountainous landscape, and not literally through a single mountain.

- Spelling: "soudainly encouters" should be "suddenly encounters", "darksid" should be "dark side", "hiddeout" should be "hideout". There are a lot of other mistakes that should be looked through.

- Number consistency: English words usually have an additional "s" in plural. Like this: "a group of four female jedi knights" and "some busty assets". There might be others, but these are just examples.

- Clarify what parts of the text should be included: as it stands, it might be unclear whether "They are here to take you down but you win the fight (CAUSE YOU ARE OP AS FUCK) and decide to have fun with them by using the darksid power to give them some busty asset^^" is just a description of the game, or meant as in game narration. This should be clarified to make it easier for the game makers.

It's not my intention to be harsh, but there's a lot here that needs correction (and most of it could probably have been done before presenting it here). It can be daunting and difficult to write in a language that's not your own (in case you're not a native English-speaker), so you should be commended for working on it. I wish you good luck with the game, as these ladies are hot. :)
No offense, don't worry. Thank you all for your good advices, it'll help me to improve.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Someone provides a link to download that package with several games in the series ? please thank you.
First page bro lol.

Here are the last pictures for Hermione's Milf 2.

Tomorrow I have something special for all of you and the day after I will set up the poll for the next picture release.

See you all soon :D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last scene was... ok
Was expecting something different since Sheeva has 4 arms and makes no use of them. For that scene, Jean didn't need to transform because her 2 extra arms are there doing nothing. It felt like the transformation was fan service.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have something special for everyone!

BCT has been hard at work and they have something for everyone today.

Powerfuck Girls

http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/QuzJdtKB/file.html

Give your thanks to BCT so they can continue to make this year great.

Poll will be up tomorrow so vote away when you see it!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The last scene was... ok
Was expecting something different since Sheeva has 4 arms and makes no use of them. For that scene, Jean didn't need to transform because her 2 extra arms are there doing nothing. It felt like the transformation was fan service.
Yeah, I was confused by the choice of her myself. I mean, she's not exactly the hottest character from Mortal Kombat. Although, that fact that a game with her in it was made, does lend itself to the extent of character appearance that people are willing to accept on MnF.

Also, I just had an idea of something that would be awesome.
An MnF Choose Your Own Adventure. :cool:

Granted it would take years just to get it started, but still, can you imagine the possibilities?

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Powerfuck Girls

http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/QuzJdtKB/file.html
Like always thanks BCT and Haseo!!!!!!!

ps:This is not one of the best Pinoy´s works(i least for me)!!, and I think he put more "effort" in their swf flash that in this game !!!!:D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I was confused by the choice of her myself. I mean, she's not exactly the hottest character from Mortal Kombat. Although, that fact that a game with her in it was made, does lend itself to the extent of character appearance that people are willing to accept on MnF.

Also, I just had an idea of something that would be awesome.
An MnF Choose Your Own Adventure. :cool:

Granted it would take years just to get it started, but still, can you imagine the possibilities?
Sometimes i imagine, with all this games, a single player RPG. You could travel to various locations with their unique styles ( past, present and future scenarios ), meet characters from the games, do quests and get sexy reward :D